Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

My neighbor just got brutally redpilled and needs the misc's help

I have a neighbor across from me who i get on with quite well and have known for 8 years. He has a bar in his house and i quite often go over and drink whisky and rum with him.

Last week he phones me and he rarely does this as we normally bump into each other on the street, and he asks me to come over and that his wife and daughter are out.

This is a long story so i'll skip the small details.

I go in and he pours me a whisky and then proceeds to tell me he needs my help.

His 16 yr old daughter posted a pic on instagram of her lying on a sun lounger face down with one bare ass cheek showing and topless with her back arched showing one tit except she covered her nip, but basically naked.

He finds out about it and hits the roof, but his wife sides with her saying she should be allowed to express herself and his daughter has since refused to delete it (You're not getting the link misc, don't ask.) He showed me the pic and i was like "holy fuc!" but then he goes on to tell me that this isn't the worst of it, that his daughter sent a photo of herself deep throating a banana with the caption "practice makes perfect" to one of her friends and her friend posted it on Twitter and it came up on his feed. He had saved the pic and also showed me it.

Anyway, i tell him just to go with it because if her mother has sided with her and she won't delete it then it will just cause a chit load of fights, and instead he should warn her not to post anymore chit and to stop being a ho'.

At this point he starts crying and i'm like "it isn't a big deal, forget about it" and he says "this isn't the worst of it".

He goes on to tell me his daughter is seeing this ruffian of a kid who may or may not be an alpha in the making...

My neighbor is a Chevy Chase kinda dude, but his wife is hnnnng... trophy wife material and a strong 9, great face, great ass and real big firm natural titties...

One night he comes home from work and his daughter is in the kitchen with her boyfriend and he catches the kid making a flirty comment to his wife, something about helping her with her buns or something...

This happens a couple of times, making comments to his wife. He eventually takes the kid outside and tells him he doesn't want him seeing his daughter anymore and not to contact her again and the fucer turns around to him and says "I'll see her if i want and if you have a problem with that i'll knock you the fuc out"... it turns out the dude has been doing boxing since he was 8. My neighbor tells him "did you hear me, keep away from her" and the kid walks off like "fuc you", later that night the kids send a picture of himself completely naked with a boner to my neighbor's wife and then right after another text saying something like "Sorry my bad, it was meant for someone else ;" She deletes it, but tells him about it, so he hasn't seen it.

He's fucin pissed and tells me he has come up with a plan to get a van and some friends dressed in balaclavas and kidnap the kid, take him to a field and scare the fuc out of him. I tell him there is no way I'm doing that stupid chit and he's a fucin idiot. He eventually agreed it was a bad idea and that he wouldn't do it.

I ended up leaving and told him to think of something else.

He phoned me earlier and asked me to come round for a few beers tomorrow.

I asked him if he has anything resolved and he said "not yet".

What do i tell him misc?

I think i'm going to tell him to ignore it all and stop giving a fuc about any of it.

Cliffs- my neighbor has a problem with his daughter and her boyfriend
    Last edited by doughnutking; 04-05-2019 at 05:05 PM.

MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MirrorsHurt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if you have a daughter this is what you sign up for.

joke: usually happens if parents are **** at enforcing discipline/morals.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should have taken the honk pill

Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24
    This what happens when you marry a whore. Dude should liquidate all his assets, divorce and move to Thailand. No alimony, no child support.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Oat24 View Post
    This what happens when you marry a whore. Dude should liquidate all his assets, divorce and move to Thailand. No alimony, no child support.
    I don't think he is quite ready to bail on his daughter or give up dat ass and titties.

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Posting whorish naked pics online and deepthroating a banana for all the world to see? Disowned

Would legit go to North Carolina on my own family
    Smack City crew

SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    I have a neighbor across from me who i get on with quite well and have known for 8 years. He has a bar in his house and i quite often go over and drink whisky and rum with him.

Last week he phones me and he rarely does this as we normally bump into each other on the street, and he asks me to come over and that his wife and daughter are out.

His 16 yr old daughter posted a pic on instagram of her lying on a sun lounger face down with one bare ass cheek showing and topless with her back arched showing one tit except she covered her nip, but basically naked.

He finds out about it and hits the roof, but his wife sides with her saying she should be allowed to express herself and his daughter has since refused to delete it (You're not getting the link misc, don't ask.) He showed me the pic and i was like "holy fuc!" but then he goes on to tell me that this isn't the worst of it, that his daughter sent a photo of herself deep throating a banana with the caption "practice makes perfect" to one of her friends and her friend posted it on Twitter and it came up on his feed. He had saved the pic and also showed me it.

Anyway, i tell him just to go with it because if her mother has sided with her and she won't delete it then it will just cause a chit load of fights, and instead he should warn her not to post anymore chit and to stop being a ho'.

At this point he starts crying and i'm like "it isn't a big deal, forget about it" and he says "this isn't the worst of it".

He goes on to tell me his daughter is seeing this ruffian of a kid who may or may not be an alpha in the making...

My neighbor is a Chevy Chase kinda dude, but his wife is hnnnng... trophy wife material and a strong 9, great face, great ass and real big firm natural titties...

One night he comes home from work and his daughter is in the kitchen with her boyfriend and he catches the kid making a flirty comment to his wife, something about helping her with her buns or something...

This happens a couple of times, making comments to his wife. He eventually takes the kid outside and tells him he doesn't want him seeing his daughter anymore and not to contact her again and the fucer turns around to him and says "I'll see her if i want and if you have a problem with that i'll knock you the fuc out"... it turns out the dude has been doing boxing since he was 8. My neighbor tells him "did you hear me, keep away from her" and the kid walks off like "fuc you", later that night the kids send a picture of himself completely naked with a boner to my neighbor's wife and then right after another text saying something like "Sorry my bad, it was meant for someone else ;" She deletes it, but tells him about it, so he hasn't seen it.

He's fucin pissed and tells me he has come up with a plan to get a van and some friends dressed in balaclavas and kidnap the kid, take him to a field and scare the fuc out of him. I tell him there is no way I'm doing that stupid chit and he's a fucin idiot. He eventually agreed it was a bad idea and that he wouldn't do it.

What do i tell him misc?

I think i'm going to tell him to ignore it all and stop giving a fuc about any of it.

Also, the misc's idea of the redpill is quite different from "certain forums".

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can confirm I was psycho boxing boyfriend with huge cawk.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy... lmao
    There is no they…

JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He fuked up on day one when the woman he married did not see him as the leader of the family.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

OP is a faqqot

Pure Blood Crew

Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Holy chit this guy is a cuck. Some kid disrespects me in my own house like that I will sucker punch him into oblivion
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

Originally Posted by x420SwagScopex View Post
    Posting whorish naked pics online and deepthroating a banana for all the world to see? Disowned

Would legit go to North Carolina on my own family
    She sent the deepthroating pic to a friend, it was her friend who posted it online. She did post a pic half naked, showing dat ass and titty though

Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    Holy chit this guy is a cuck. Some kid disrespects me in my own house like that I will sucker punch him into oblivion
    he knows he's been cucked and doesn't want to get KO'd by the kid on top of everything else.

I think i'm going to advise him to take up BJJ and by the end of the summer he may have the balls to stand up to the kid or at least pull guard and trick the kid into getting submitted. I doubt he'd take up boxing.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It could be worse. There are daughters out there doin full nelson anal for pennies whilst be recoreded
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 of my cousins just had baby's, both boys

my brother and his girl are about to have a baby, hope its boy.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    American teenaged girls are quite literally the dumbest beings on Earth.

Originally Posted by SuperGuitarDude View Post

Also, the misc's idea of the redpill is quite different from "certain forums".
    yes i agree, although it's more than likely my idea of redpill, rather than the misc.

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    2 of my cousins just had baby's, both boys

my brother and his girl are about to have a baby, hope its boy.
    I had a boy six months ago. What a relief when I found out the sex of my baby.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What does this have to do with redpill?

Because his daughter wants to bang the ruffian?
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What do i tell him misc?

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oat24 View Post

What makes you think his wife is a whore?
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she sent the deepthroating pic to a friend, it was her friend who posted it online. She did post a pic half naked, showing dat ass and titty though
    Disowned
    Smack City crew

Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so basically you're pals with a giant cuck that married a used up old sloot and the sloot gave birth to a junior sloot and now the junior sloot is gonna have threesomes with her bf + mom and the cuckeroo is angry?

ded
    Views expressed on this domain are fictitious and represent the opinion of no entity whatsoever

Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    What does this have to do with redpill?

Because his daughter wants to bang the ruffian?
    He thought his daughter was a sweet innocent girl and in the space of a week he saw her bare ass, titty, her deepthroating a banana and on top of that her "nice" boyfriend was flirting with his wife and then threatened to knock him out.

Isn't that being redpilled?

Originally Posted by Vampirelol View Post
    so basically you're pals with a giant cuck that married a used up old sloot and the sloot gave birth to a junior sloot and now the junior sloot is gonna have threesomes with her bf + mom and the cuckeroo is angry?

ded
    Yeah, but he's a nice guy who'd give you the shirt of his back and i feel bad for him.

Although if he was away at work one day and his wife shoved a big titty in my mouth...

I'd have to suck it, but that is beside the point.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so he marries a trophy wife, his daughter is turning out like mother, but he doesn't actually have balls or self-awareness.

guy's gonna find Chad or Tyrone (maybe both) ****ing his gals when he comes back unexpectedly early from a business trip and kill everyone.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    besides the nude he sent to his wife, isnt everything else just average being a dad to a teenage girl in 2019?

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    so he marries a trophy wife, his daughter is turning out like mother, but he doesn't actually have balls or self-awareness.

guy's gonna find Chad or Tyrone (maybe both) ****ing his gals when he comes back unexpectedly early from a business trip and kill everyone.
    I'm the (wannabe) Chad who wants to throw fuel on the fire, take advantage of the situation and go balls deep in the trophy wife pussy, but i'm trying real hard to be the Timothy and help him.

He's a good dude, unlike me, who would baseball bat the chit out of the boyfriend if it was my daughter and wife.

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    Kid is lucky he's not up against a man with a gun in his house

craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what happened to shotgun weddings and cleaning your 30-30 when your brings her boyfriend over?

he does not wear the pants in that house, his daughters bf does
    semper fidelis 04-08 0311
    cvc

Originally Posted by craig84 View Post

he does not wear the pants in that house, his daughters bf does

He just doesn't know how to deal the with the situation. What does he do when some kid who is a boxer threatens to KO him and he doesn't know how to fight?

He came up with the mad plan in the first post, but that is not acceptable and completely wrong, so what does he do now?

Throw down and get KO'd in front of his wife?

He looked to me for advice and said "what would you do?" i said "I don't know" whilst i was having visions of waterboarding the boyfriend.

I'm going to try and make him take up BJJ to give him some confidence with confrontation and in the meantime tell him to not get riled up about it.