StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have you lost 50-90lbs or so??

If you have, firstly....congratulations! Here, I have some questions for you. How long did you take to lose it and how long have you kept it off? Did you stricly and (incorrectly) just do alot of cardio or did you implement resistance training as well? Did you find yourself with loose skin around the midsection even after you lost all that weight? Did your skin tighten up and if so, how long would you say it took? If you had that loose belly skin, do you now have considerably decent abs now? And lastly, are you content with how you look and feel now?

As you all know, Ive posted quite a few threads about this. Im just trying to see who has gone through similar issues I have, what theyve done, and how they look and feel now.
    Disappointment only comes with expectation--

--The odds of success are dramatically improved with each attempt.

If you know better, then do better--

--Credere in te Stesso

Those who say "I cant"...never will--

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in the process of still losing weight, but yes, I have lost about 115 pounds. I started back in October 2010, so it's been about 12 months since I started my journey.

For the most part I lost the weight without much research on nutrition. I didn't know what the heck I was doing when starting out, but I still managed to lose the weight. I was lucky enough to have a gym partner the first 6 months and went heavy lifting 6 days a week. He murdered me when it came to lifting. I was able to gain significant strength very quickly and that's given me a nice muscle base to lose the fat from.

I have some loose around my armpits and on my lower stomach. I can also see it on my inner thighs. I'm still losing weight though and we'll see how it tightens up in the next 6 months or so.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lost about 65-70 over the course of 2 years. I have stretch marks on my hips and my underarms, but aside from that my skin held up greatly. No loose skin, thank goodness. I dieted entirely the wrong way (really low fat, tons of cardio day in and day out, hardly any rest) and ended up super skinny-fat. I put on about 25 pounds since then and look the best I ever have. Abs are still eluding me, but hopefully after my next bulk-cut cycle they'll start to show up a bit more. We shall see. I am content with how I look yes, but there's always room to improve.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    78 pounds lost since April so far. Getting a bit of loose skin but it's not really that noticeable. I guess it's loose, but not saggy. I've gone down 7 inches in the waist. Lifting hard 5 days a week, with two weeks during this time where I was off when I had a vasectomy. I've walked 2-3 miles daily as well pushing my son in his stroller in our hilly neighborhood. Helps me afford the 200 calorie snacks here and there during the week. I can feel every single ab muscle now, but I'm not seeing them just yet (maybe the top two very faintly on really lean days). I'm guessing I'm in the 15%-20% body fat range at 189 lbs. I started at 267.

I won't know for a while about how well my skin snaps back, but so far I don't have any unsightly sagging and my waist has gone from a 43 down to 36 now and my waist seems to be shrinking faster per pound now than it did when I started. I'm content with where I'm at now if I HAD to stop, yes. But I want abs, and I am content on the cutting diet I'm on now for the forseeable future, so we'll see. As I've lost weight, I've made slight dietary changes to shave off a couple hundred calories here and there to make sure I stay in a deficit.

marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've lost 80 lbs since Jan 14th and my routine is resistance training 5 days per week with 20 minutes of cardio after every workout, plus I usually run a few miles on the weekend to build endurance. I count my cals and eat at a 500 to 800 deficit with one cheat meal on the weekends.

I've gone from size 44 pants and XXXL shirts to size 34 pants and Large shirts respectively. I can see my top 4 abs when I flex but I still got a ways to go before I shed the last of my lower belly fat and get a 6 pack.

I am happy to be wearing and looking good in normal sized clothes again but I will not be satisfied until I get to 10% body fat (probably by my 1 year mark of weight loss) and even then I will get pushing to get stronger and challenge myself with a new fitness goal for 2012.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just about to hit the 95lb lost mark.
    The first yr I just stopped drinking, eating crap & lifted + cardio.
    No real idea of what I was doing.
    I dropped about 45lbs that way.

Then totally stalled. I came her & figured out I was eating at maint.
    I joined a weightloss thread in Feb of this yr & went from 210 i think to 170 in Aug.

just lifted heavy, & walked on the treadmill until spring then walked my dog a couple days a week.
    Ate at a deficit & kept my protien & fat up.

shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawkseed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lost 60 pounds from march to july with lots of walking and bodyweight exercises, gained 15 pounds in last 2 months from lifting hard and eating more, from 285 to 225 to 240 today

DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've lost 60 pounds over 5 months, it was actually a crash diet, i had absolutely no idea about nutrition or anything i just wanted to lose that damn belly..but yeah i did ended up having lots of loose skin, but the more i keep losing fat the better it gets so i guess it's just fat

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm down close to 90 lbs over 17 months. Initially I lost 80 or so in 5 months. Recomped more or less for about a year. Skin isn't as tight as it'd be if I was never obese to begin with but it's not really that bad. I still have another 10-15 lbs to lose so we'll see when I'm done.
    Barely decent crew

elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Right at the 60lb mark for me. When I first lost weight, I gained it all back through a huge drinking/eating binge. Got serious and dropped the 60lb in around 4-5 months, other than stretch marks, nothing bad so far. I dieted only on home cooked meals doing IF before I knew it was an actual program, so now I just stick with it. I've still got a good 20-30lb left to lose, but I decided to just diet right, build muscle and bleed the fat slowly. So far it's working, gaining on lifts, maintaining a deficit, and seeing the weight bleed off. I lose weight up top first, and midsection last, hate, hate, hate. More cardio it is!

roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roybatty6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    165 pounds in 12 months and still cutting

Will be cutting for about 18 months then recomping

No loose skin, thanks to heavy lifting and getting adequate protein

Some stretch marks on upper thighs, Vitamin C, E and Zinc are working well though sorting out this problem.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.
    -100 kgs goal (75kgs bodyweight)

Abs on a skinny guy is like a fatgirl with big tits, it doesn't count.

MrEx303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrEx303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrEx303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrEx303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lost 70

Originally Posted by StarrFitnessX3 View Post
    If you have, firstly....congratulations! Here, I have some questions for you. How long did you take to lose it and how long have you kept it off? Did you stricly and (incorrectly) just do alot of cardio or did you implement resistance training as well? Did you find yourself with loose skin around the midsection even after you lost all that weight? Did your skin tighten up and if so, how long would you say it took? If you had that loose belly skin, do you now have considerably decent abs now? And lastly, are you content with how you look and feel now?

As you all know, Ive posted quite a few threads about this. Im just trying to see who has gone through similar issues I have, what theyve done, and how they look and feel now.
    Well Ive lost about 70 pounds maybe more cause Ive gained alot of muscle too its been about 18 months since I began this transformation I did A tremendous amount of cardio with some lifting when I first started but mostly cardio just to cut some of it down I dieted aswell No sodas white breads junk food or anything about the last 9 months I started seriously liftin weights and adding mass, I do have some lose skin around midsection that im trying to tighten up and get rid of..I feel Amazin Now I started out at 250lbs at Only 5'5 so yea I was big...now I'm down to 190 with a good portion of it muscle still some fat that im workin on gettin off but for now I'm just focusin on building mass really...check my profile to see my progress pics!

Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm down 90 pounds, it took about a year. I did a lot of cardio, completely changed my diet, but also kept some resistance training thrown in. I'm 170 now and stronger than ever. No loose skin really, just some slow-to-go residual fat at my stomach and thighs. It's fading though - I do 20 minutes of HIIT every morning, and lift 3-4 days per week (plus some body weight/low resistance exercises at home on off days like weighted leg raises, weighted situps, and pushups).

Still a ways to go from where I want to be, but making good progress and staying motivated.
    260lbs --> 165lbs --> 184lbs

I rep back.

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I lost 50 from 2009 to now......
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started my transformation back on January 3rd of this year. You can see my progress pics if you would like in my Body Space. I am using my phone so I can't see all of the questions you were curious about, but I will do my best by telling you what I have done these past 9 plus months.

To begin with I found my maintenance levels and stay around 500 calories below them. So yes I have been cutting since January. I am 5'10 and started at 240 lbs and 33% BF. I am now 185 lbs and am not sure what my BF level is at the moment. I am going to have it tested in January.

I eat 6 times a day, and do not eat past 7 pm if at all possible. Please note that doesn't always happen. This past year I have gone through relationship issues, illness, odd work hours, my kids active sports and school schedule, etc..etc.. I just mention this because it is so important to plan!!!!. I plan everything from my food, to my workouts everyweek and everyday to get them both in. I never eat out, and I don't drink, and I have pretty much cut out my social life this year. I know the last part is pretty drastic, and a lot of people will not agree with it, but what's important is that is what worked for me.

I do cardio 3 days a week. 20 min of HIIT training, and I lift eiher 4 or 5 days a week depending on my splits. I lift with great intensity. I go in with the mindset that each workout is he last one I will ever do. I have set both short-term and long-term goals and I am going to meet everyone of them.

Personally I have not had any loose skin issues, and I am extremely happy with my progress to date.

I hope some of this has helped OP.. Keep up the hard work brah!!!!

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats to everyone. Ill have lost 44.4 pounds plus in 14 weeks from now. Ill probably go down to 128 to be at 12% body fat which would end up being 48.4 pounds in 9 months and no loose skin.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) briley87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    50 lbs in 7 months. Jan - July 2011. 210 -> 160. No booze or refined sugar whatsoever for the first 3 and dropped 30. Ate maybe 1200 calories a day 90% fats and protein. Paleo and IF dieting (did a carb reload on weekends sometimes) Did a lot of CrossFit (don't hate me) an hour plus a day with one day off a week for the first 5 months and ran distance like crazy. 5k every weekend. Sprint distance triathlon in July and half marathon in August. And yes, I realize that's the worst plan ever. Crap diet, massive overtraining. No loose skin, no stretch marks - I'd gained weight pretty evenly and had some decent mass to begin with it was just under fat. Now I'm back up to 175 after getting back on a good diet and lifting as heavy as possible. Serious mass gains. No six pack but everything is nice and flat and I went from a 38 waist to 29. I'll take it. I don't recommend that anyone, including myself, ever take this route. Again, please never do this.

BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    245lbs feb-2011. sitting at 185-in september. so around 80lbs lost. Just did weights + carb cycling and IF. Loose skin is almost non-existing, don't have abs yet sadly..Bulking atm. I'm kind of still in that fat boy mentality, but I know I've lost the weight it's just a mindset thing now. I have to get used to it. All i have to say is be patiente. It's not gonna happen over night. Keep pictures and look at them from time to time for motivation to keep going.

Cheers.

HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lose 77lbs from 95kg to 60kg in total (educate yourself imperial ****s)

Knows almost nothing about proper bodybuilding.com way of cutting (which I prefer). Mindlessly cutting on my first cut but it works. Only knew about my BMR and the law of body composition. Eat less + exercise every single day for the whole 1 1/2 months holiday. I don't even lift weight, which I regret terribly because I look like ****, though to be honest, I was overjoy to find out that I'm not fatty-obese anymore. Went from 95 to 73 in ~2 months.

Went from 73 to 68 throughout March -> July with half-assed cutting/lifting.

Got my second cut done properly with the lifting and nutrition. Went from 68 (July) to 60 (August) in 6 weeks.

Bulking now. Still in skinny-fat mode though.
    [Watdo?] - Want (''should'' for you naggers) bulk.

Serving true tea for weight-losers
    Literally die during squat
    Home gym-er
    Inadequate/improper lifting equipment
    Pop music sucker \m/

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Down 120lbs in about a year and a half and that was done with a good diet and little to no cardio....just lifted heavy A$$ weights concentrating mainly on the core lifts to build more mass...currently sitting at about 240-245lbs and have abs showing (in the right lighting lulz....but still). I have very little loose skin...I have a little on my lower stomach and some where my bicep connects to my shoulder...weird place for loose skin but it is what it is...guess I just have to fill it up with muscle..
    Last edited by 1slo5oh; 10-18-2011 at 05:42 AM.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

PoPimp85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I originally lost just over 50lbs. I lost it too quickly and again the wrong way. I just got dumped by a girlfriend of 3 years and attributed it to the fact that I had gained a bit of weight. So I just ate salads, ran about 6 miles a day, 7 days a week. I went from 183 to about 130 in half a year. No stretch marks, but a layer of loose skine on my stomach, love handles, and pecs. Now, 4 years later, Im aorund 145lbs, and do strength and resistance training. I still have a little loose skin, but Eviscerate Smolder is helping to tighten up those areas. I stil have a ways to go though.

mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mes759 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hit 301 earlier this year and thought to myself wow I could not even tell I was that overweight, so in May I changed everything from what I drink(water only now), what i eat(no fast food, portions and I read labels) and I work out 6-7 days a week(lift 3days, cardio 4). Since May to today I have lost 103lbs. The only area I still notice any loose skin and fat is my lower stomach, but it is slowly now becoming softer and deflated everyday. My main goal now is to keep pushing my BF% lower and lower then start building more muscle(leangains).