Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wizardsry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My teacher only cares about core

its always the fkin core and abs. we bench press we worry about the core we do squats the core we do deadlifts the fkin core again. he says if u do legs or deadlift yes u may get big legs and big back but it wont help your whole body while doing legs or deadlift with core flexed works everything. should i do that or no?

nicks78camaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes when i was in high school my throwing coach for track always ranted about the core, bc thats where all your energy comes from he said

JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Wizardsry View Post
    its always the fkin core and abs. we bench press we worry about the core we do squats the core we do deadlifts the fkin core again. he says if u do legs or deadlift yes u may get big legs and big back but it wont help your whole body while doing legs or deadlift with core flexed works everything. should i do that or no?
    Keeping your core flexed while deadlifting and squatting is proper form.

Your teacher has you doing squats and deads, you are already 10 steps ahead of most kids your age.
    I rep back. ALWAYS

Maxes

Lift : Start : Current : Goal
    Squat : 180 : 265 : 315
    Dead : 215 : 315 : 405
    Bench : 130 : 174 : 225 (current bench max is projected)

Check out my SS journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=486505421

Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Conorblacklock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    your coach is an idiot . Working your core wont all of a sudden work your bicep ! , but he is right when he says tense your abs when deadlifting and squating but generally your abs will tighten up anyway . your core strenght will only increase when you do core training .
    Negged to red for this - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138950823&p=767131943#post767131943 rep me back to green if you think this is an injustice ! xD srs !

The Road to mass - log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138966613&p=767416463#post767416463

Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Core strength is important, its your stability. And you should be flexing the core while deadlifting and squatting, I actually dont understand how people cant do this while training heavy.

And btw squats and deads are amazing core work. Still IMO people should do a bit of static core stuff just for general strength and conditioning. If your coach has you squatting and deadlifting, I already like him.
    Best lifts to date/goals by July 2013 (ALL RAW)

Squat: 200kgx1 /200kgx1 (goal achieved)
    Bench: 120kgx1 / 130kgx1, 102.5kgx15
    Deadlift: 235kg x 1/ 240kgx1
    OHP: 80kg x1/ 90kgx1

Over All Goal - Elite wilks total in the open age group
    **Registered volume addict**
    **SCARED OF IPF JUDGES CREW**

TWITTER: @The_Lifting_Doc
    YOUTUBE: TheNumber2Jersey (videos of my lifts can all be found here)

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    your teacher is right.
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    and why wouldnt you what a strong, conditioned core that helps you perform better in pretty much every single physical activity on the planet?
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ozzy37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your coach sounds like he knows what hes on about, listen to him. just because he doesn't have you doing db curls. core work is involved in 90% of all moves and helps improving form and directing power.
    Last edited by ozzy37; 10-17-2011 at 11:15 AM.