Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1992
    legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Roma315 View Post
    Great posts as always....REPPED
    Threads getting deleted left right and centre
    and Poverty 2 page threads making the news

tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^ Clicking the image takes you to the thread

5★ _9K Honestly: what does the misc think of staberella? (pics)
    0★ _3K Improve573: Test levels of the gods(19 yo)(mirin?)(pic)
    5★ _2K CaptainSquatz: The camel is a unique beast; Camel facts
    5★ _3K Drakeee: Depressed a fuk over being ugly srs. Uglies gtfih
    5★ _4K FPrimeOfX: I would wife Asa Akira. srs.

5★ _3K Thorsson7: Probably a repost but HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
    5★ _2K BroTank: Does enlisting with USMC constitute a mod rep from TheDukeUSMC?
    5★ _2K BrownOut: What would do if you saw this in class? (HNNNNGGG) FAP
    3★ 20K TattBrahh: Tattbrahh only dates 10/10's (PICS) NSFW
    5★ 10K ThisIsMyAlias: Jogging in nature trail, found money ceo10k/day

5★ _3K Navynukeman: Remember the internet 10 years ago?
    5★ _9K CamelJockey: **Epic LA Misc meetup last night** (pics)
    5★ _2K The Chillosopher: Becoming rich is one of the most impressive/admirable things u can do/attempt in life
    5★ _2K Naturalgraham4: i suck at bulking (pic)
    5★ _2K winsomebrah: What sort of female body type do you prefer? NSFW

4★ _2K YeahBuddyyyyy: So I heard LA Crew had a meetup last night. So did NJ Crew
    4★ _5K Rocs: My 10/10 dog... srs *PICS*
    5★ _5K CFRAmustang: Performed CPR on a guy today, He died in my arms (Srs)
    5★ _2K briiii: Posts 33 and 44 ITT will be my new sig for the entire month
    5★ _2K DayandNight7: Ask a Dude who just got caught fukking gf in his Truck by a Cop anything.

5★ _3K LeonBruh: Misc tell me what my senior quote is gonna be(srs)
    5★ 16K J3wishSuccess: Do girls actually like this ****
    4★ _2K mmaoz: Women logic, not even once.
    5★ _6K WheyTooDiesel: Calling out TattBitch.
    5★ _2K Plushophile: who has the best biceps on the misc?

4★ _3K Moeybruh: The absolute worst type of geek is a geek with muscles
    0★ _3K audiodope: Dude catching girl getting gangbanged (gif material)
    5★ _8K pablocai: Girl with a 5/10 face and 10/10 body (many pics) NSFW
    5★ _2K woodsmash: Do any Aus brahs carry around any protective weapons?

Misc News Archive

BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeNicePlz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post
    Threads getting deleted left right and centre
    and Poverty 2 page threads making the news
    Yea man...so many threads are gone by the time I click on it. Anyone know that happened to SAVEMISC? I have a feeling it's gone.

SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SleazySbaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread needs to be locked out to everyone except tinjuko and who ever else dose the misc news.
    Sick of reading about you *******s and the boners you achieved for making the news.
    So if the Devil wear Prada
    Adam and Eve wear nada
    I'm in between, but way more fresher

Originally Posted by SleazySbaby View Post
    This thread needs to be locked out to everyone except tinjuko and who ever else dose the misc news.
    Sick of reading about you *******s and the boners you achieved for making the news.
    If you only want the misc news and no comments, subscribe to the archive:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133776371

2★ _3K GetBigBrah: [PICS] CELEBRITIES who were UGLY as kids/teens [PICS] [GTFIH FOR TRANSFORMATIONS]
    5★ _6K oxfordsfinest: Girl is a virgin. Misc helps me troll or smash (no pics) (OP is green)
    5★ _3K winsomebrah: Chestbrah and absthetics are both *******s
    4★ _4K U295: mother of all gods. this is truely a 10/10/10/10 NSFW
    5★ _4K U295: Maximum Friendzone achieve, hnggg

4★ _4K fraserj32: My teenage sons mother has started stripping. (srs)
    5★ _7K datderOttermode: Holy Fukin ****, thousands of big ass crabs vs a boat sized stingray (Video)
    5★ _2K Abusername: RIP CamelJockey banned, official thread LOCKED
    5★ _2K patheticPoS: Ask a high school teacher anything
    5★ _2K is300nate: Post your gym..

0★ _2K 7thbrah: Lol Found An Old Phil Heath Photoshop. Lulz Were Had
    5★ _8K PlsStaySafe: Terrorist page just posted failed US marines attempt to storm a building.
    5★ _5K Rudyy: *NEWS* Shooting at a spa near Milwaukee. 10 people shot *NEWS*
    5★ _2K Sethinator: biggest arms in the world lol(pic)
    5★ _4K BraggadocioBrah: Any of u guys (females to) regret losing your virginity at......

4★ _3K jessicazano: Some Nutty Facts (Pics)
    5★ _5K YearToPostRatio: Best way to test if a guy is honest (srs)
    5★ _3K autrefois: Who would you rather get in a fight with? Floyd Mayweather or LeBron James?
    5★ _2K elmariachii: Iranian girls having some fun in Tehran...(VID)
    5★ _2K Incitatus37AD: What is the average bicep size (pics)

0★ _2K Ravishing_Rick: last 2 things i brought on amazon (pic)
    5★ _4K boogerface: BMW, AUDI, VW = the most overpriced cars on this planet
    5★ _2K HMFIC_BROWSIN: Would you wear this watch? $1,250.00 (PIC)
    5★ _2K PZA: Post your city and the "MUST try restaurants"
    5★ _4K Team Punishment: Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase (part III)
    5★ _2K FPrimeOfX: Dat feel when you check your texts after a night of heavy drinking

Misc News Archive

5★ 23K Liet: Guys...sort of got laid Friday night, didn't go so well(PIC)(LONG STORY)(ADVICE PLZ)
    5★ _2K Bonetana: I just realized that Hollywood has a MAJOR boner for British and European people
    5★ _2K GrecoPersian: Just hit 200k in bank, I am going to travel for one year (srs) Help me !
    0★ _4K calvesbrahhhh: Friend marry's 10/10 (pics)
    5★ _5K brah.sensation: rate my style for my date tonight (srs) (pic) (brah sensation)

4★ _4K Faust24: Misc I give you a proper 9/10 NSFW
    5★ _5K yorman123: Do you have potential to model?
    0★ _2K Ben844: Is this a 10/10 by misc standards? FAP
    5★ _2K sixfootsix: Misc'ers who lift- what you think in your head @ seeing your physique in the mirror
    5★ _3K ohsnapzach: My husband has a freakishly large penis (10+ inches flaccid and 16+ when erect and ve

5★ _3K CatFoodbrah: Post a picture of anything And I will MS paint it
    5★ _2K uanjum: Guy on my ******** posted a pic of a burning Quran. (PIC) Wut do?
    5★ _3K Zamakaze: Misc, meet Jamie "Stone Cold" Cornelius (fb trolling)(lulz inside)
    5★ _5K JacqueAttack: Calling out Valezuelatech......
    5★ _5K PenyeChiquito: ******** awaring people you viewed their picture is actually a good thing misc

5★ _4K union44: 35 weird Kit Kat flavors from around the world. (mostly Japan)
    0★ _3K GetHugeBrah: Someone Photoshop me in this pic (7K REPS)(EASY)
    4★ _3K calvesbrahhhh: Homeless Maori beats up a guy in downtown Auckland (vid)
    5★ _3K doryphoros: Does every Australian male misc?
    5★ _2K mrrorschach: My lifts are weak as fuark
    5★ _4K smitty2250: Actually the gayest thing I have ever seen on fb. Made me cringe so hard (pic)

Misc News Archive

5★ _2K newday94: You enter the room and see this, wat do?
    0★ _2K surf junkie: ITT: We are intelligent but failed anyways ...
    5★ _4K MathematicsBrah: Thinking of doing a ouija board for halloween. Should I pepper my angus? (srs)
    5★ _9K iiradman: LIVE: Lance Armstrong stripped of ALL 7 Tour de France winnings.
    5★ _3K stefanuus: Today's generations might live forever (srs)(GTFIH)

5★ _2K Azzurrah: has anyone ever had a squat accident ?
    5★ _2K Djbroiler: Is this real life? Strong shredder
    0★ _3K oCR7: Post your ******** Cover
    5★ _4K FPrimeOfX: Is it weird having a hot sister? (srs)
    5★ _5K techcrium: MISC, list your age, salary, and networth

5★ _2K Frizzel: Another IIFYM fail. Perhaps the ultimate fail.
    5★ _2K dcemindexcel: misc brothers..im having a son any day now..any of you have good name suggestions?
    5★ 11K MrPappageorgio: Natalie Portman on set of some movie....hnnnnng
    0★ _2K VitaCrave: ITT: Candy You Love (pics) (Cutters beware)
    5★ _2K ticktickytembo: Citizen Tells Cop to Pull Over for Not Wearing His Seatbelt

5★ _4K Staberella: Goddamit, Dr. says I have to give up IIFYM. Triglycerides too damn high.
    5★ _2K UMadOrMirinBro: Roomate got **** on by girl (SRS)(NOPICS)
    5★ 11K MrPappageorgio: Tumblr Sloots (PICS) I love Tumblr NSFW
    5★ _4K PissantSoldier: Took a chit on some girls Bed... embarrassed.. Acted retarded... (u wot) (Long read)
    5★ _2K Hrcules: ITT: We aware each other on stuff rest of misc probably don't know about.

5★ 11K Drukqs: Are there any shameless obese Miscers? I have a potentially epic task for you... SRS.
    5★ _4K dekh1337: When My sloot detector goes off.... (pics)
    5★ _3K diminishedlogic: Cleveland Busdriver update. Jimmies are so rustled.
    5★ _3K shahabkalim: WHO can BEAT my JOIN date ?
    0★ _2K Dave P: Things you can buy from fast-food places that most people don't know about.

5★ _3K predfan2001: Family claims 14 year old daughter died from drinking Monster Energy Drinks.
    5★ _3K seatbelt: dad just went full retard

Misc News Archive

5★ _5K Sketchyone: GF said something strange last night
    5★ _5K jwall11: Tired of the 9-5 Rat Race?? Let's talk.. (brainwashed sheep *******s pls go)
    5★ _2K mh22: This guy touches your gf's butt..what do misc? (PIC)
    5★ _7K H0rr: GF started squats (pics)(srs tag) NSFW
    5★ 20K predfan2001: Dad catches peeping tom looking at his 15 year old daughter thru a window [pic]

5★ _3K typoonblade11: Had a WetDream (PIC)
    5★ _5K MJND: How to tell if a girl is interested in you. (HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG)
    5★ _3K nas_is_illmatic: If This Was Lying on Your Bed Naked, What Would you Do
    5★ _6K BradyBConner: Mind = blown at Lurkers
    5★ _4K franchise16: Gf and her girlfriends think I'm cheating on her thanks to the misc LOL

5★ _3K macw: I sent this text last night after taking ******
    5★ 15K nickyherre: U mirin my 10/10 GF? (SPOON PIC)
    5★ _3K wildchild11: Piedmont HS warns parents of "fantasy slut league" among students
    5★ _8K predfan2001: Pictures from 1912 (a look back at life 100 years ago)
    5★ 11K ceizer1985: Presidential Debate: Round 3!

5★ 15K donblaximus: Found out how to make a Lambo Gallardo feel like a Honda! (pic)
    5★ _3K hawksicken: Embarrasing thing happened to me at gym today (srs) (pic) (cliffs)
    5★ _3K DenD359: Presidential Debate is Over - Cast Your Vote
    5★ 20K Yoona: MISC CASE STUDY: Are guys on POF desperate enough to go for a "female" CAMELJOCKEY???
    5★ _3K BurtStarington: Misc brahs, What is the most pain you have ever experienced? (GTIH) (pic)

4★ _2K JeannetteEmigh: Post the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery
    4★ _3K freedomman89: Misc, take this test and post your results.
    5★ _3K jebemtimater99: I always laugh at the avarage loser who thinks he will be a millionare one day
    0★ _3K K1cker: The India you won't see on the MSM
    5★ _4K CarbLoading: LOL @ apple releasing an Ipad "MINI".....

Misc News Archive

5★ _7K Trinidad1969: Slootiest thing you've ever seen a girl do in public? STORYTIMEZ
    5★ 10K irockmysocks: Sloot sent me this txt. What should I reply back??
    0★ _3K iAmKingDuy: Want to be RICH? Reason 95% of you will FAIL
    5★ _4K UMadOrMirinBro: Potential Warning Signs of Bad Women To Stay Away From
    0★ _3K BigAnf: Check out my most recent purchase SL55 AMG (pics)

0★ _2K ArtThouMadBrah: Pics Of The Rock Lookin Alpha
    0★ _4K Improve573: Emma Stone > Emma Roberts > Emma Watson
    5★ _2K _AdaM_: Overtaking on icy road ends in horrific crash (NSFW) (vid)
    5★ _7K userofpeace1111: "This is my body. Deal with it" girl makes it on the front page of CNN
    5★ 13K changetostay: Cheating whore girlfriend is coming over today, how do i ****ing ruin her life? NSFW LOCKED

5★ _3K jj00ee: This Apple event is proof that Apple devotees are absolutely retarded (srs)
    5★ _6K Sushisyummy: Are Big Name College Athletes Treated Like Kings Around Campus In America?
    5★ _3K vancityrider: Snapped a pic of miscer about to get a BJ {pic} WHALE
    5★ _4K MrNoblet: 90 no fap = testosterone of child
    4★ _4K Nonsense916: If you're in the gym longer than an hour you are doing it wrong (Srs)

5★ _6K Desert_Eagle: Jason Genova's Camera man Andrew loses gym membership because of Jason Genova!
    5★ _3K BradyBConner: GTFIH for your real Rating /10 [SRS]
    4★ _4K Lendogg: Apple is a fckin joke! (Rage)
    5★ _2K jeremiah78834: I will just leave this here...
    4★ _2K iREciProcate: Misc I'm about to pull off my black toenail with plyers... (pics of course) (graphic)

5★ _3K cannonballdooky: Strong Lil Wayne Lyrics
    5★ _3K Otaman: Who's your most annoying gym character?
    5★ _5K Spenocracy: This is why we need feminism!

Misc News Archive

5★ _3K fishnbrah: Teenagers Kill 12 Year old girl for bike parts
    5★ _5K hgering: The "Manwich" with lots of pics
    5★ _4K ForgetfulBrah: fuuuuuuuarrrk Ellie Goulding is a strong 9/10
    5★ _4K icewill36: Did I do my bro wrong ? srs [pic]
    4★ _4K Goby: I am facing discrimination for saying women aren't equal to men (srs)

0★ _3K ISUbrah: Do I look like I lift? (srs) (pics)
    5★ _5K Hazzza: is this what a 10/10 male looks like? (pics) (no homer)
    5★ _3K Mspen: Rate my 1.5 years progress! (PICS)
    4★ _2K AMERICAN_BEAST: This might be the world's most romantic marriage proposal. (video)(worth the watch)
    5★ _3K CaptainSquatz: Pick 1-20 You Are This Warrior (Pics)

5★ _3K jake1224: Texted my newest progress picture to my mom, this is how it went (text)(pic)
    5★ _3K JackJackedSON: Can Someone Explain To Me The Logic Behind Having A "Minimum Wage"?
    5★ _3K Fsharpasharp: You're in a dorm room full of beautiful women, what to do (pic related)
    5★ _2K MillerDecaXC: Calling out bros who get to really low BF levels naturally
    5★ _3K animalinstinct4: My friend thinks I'm an ***hole for saying this to a homeless person eariler today

5★ _2K Specialty: Everythingwentbetterthanexpected selling off craiglist tonight...(story)(bish)(text)
    5★ _2K MilwaukeeBrah: Misc, dad told me to keep my mind open for a future wife (VERY SRS) (Indian brahs)
    5★ _5K GoodlookingMisc: ITT we post ways to maximize face aesthetics. ( No homo ) ( SRS )
    5★ _6K sb327: Post your #1 FAVORITE HNNNG PIC OF ALL TIME!!!! (ONLY 1) (HNG) (EXPERT FAPPERS GTFIH) NSFW
    5★ _7K Whartonite2014: Asianbrah has a 10/10 black chick as a girlfriend (vid)

3★ _4K franchise16: Gf is currently stocking the fridge for me because she is going home for a few days
    5★ _5K uw0tm8: Taylor swift just dropped AOTY GTFIH
    5★ _7K 7thbrah: Google "Not Attracted to Boyfriend" Mind= Obliterated.
    5★ _4K brah.sensation: Im depressed. Girls only want me for my good looks. (srs
    5★ _2K AkshullyizDaren: If the misc opened a misc themed restaurant what would it be calle

5★ _4K Skeptical_Hippo: Biggest bioscience you've heard from your parents?
    4★ _4K ciclista: Anyone else just not really attracted to "thick" women? (srs)(pics) FAP
    5★ _6K DenD359: Mind=Blown at this foreveralone guy
    5★ _4K SkooterBrah: Picked up the worlds finest driving machine.... Reps until im out!!! F*ck yea!
    5★ _4K lohkee: Is bodybuilding in Australia really as big as it appears on the misc?

5★ _3K lucious: Lads- a festering cancer on the ass hole of humanity.
    5★ _5K MathematicsBrah: THE absolute best way to know if you're facially aesthetic or not [MathematicsBrah]
    5★ _5K lronPump: 10/ 10 Half Black chick of Peace (Pics)
    5★ _2K newday94: Jeff Seid vs. Lazar Angelov [POLL]

Misc News Archive

5★ _2K winsomebrah: Most aesthetic muscle group?
    5★ _4K Suit3: Dana Linn Bailey before pics, Mind=Blown
    5★ _2K BrownCastle: Anyone else feel a 9-5 IT desk job is...
    5★ _4K ImPrettyGood: Notorious bum driller on the loose (pic)(newspaper)
    5★ 12K MiiO: Who has the nicest car on the misc?

5★ _6K billythumper: The dumbest pick up line you said to a girl?...and it worked.
    4★ _3K blink702: Trump calls out Obama AGAIN!!!
    4★ _2K MrPappageorgio: It's Official: Natalie Portman had a boob job! PICS hnnnng ohh lawd
    5★ _4K iBulk: Full blown ant deathmatch outside my office. Only one prevails! [pic]
    4★ _2K Swolebraahh: log onto my fb and see this. ****in lold (pic)(fat sad kunt)

4★ _2K muali: Shtty thing about being a virign...
    5★ _2K zbrownlee: I found craigslist ad by my landlord putting up MY room for rent (SRS)
    5★ _5K Hazzza: this pic of a chicks ass on FB.....(pic)NSFW
    5★ _2K wingsbrah: just took 800 mg caffeine in one sitting, should i be worried
    5★ _4K Trbba: High-risk sex offender released in Vancouver (pic)

5★ _3K TroyLeroy: Soo awkward, me and some other guy are taking a sht (pics)(srs).
    5★ _2K TTexasTT: I hatched a duck egg. PICS
    5★ _2K juiceyjay: So Chestbrah And Lazar Angelov Are In A Commercial Together Lol Srs
    4★ _2K MilwaukeeBrah: Just went to a cafe downtown for lunch, was the cashier flirting w me? (Srs)
    5★ _4K GetHugeBrah: Someone who does this club's pics is a Miscer SHOW YOURSELF (PIC)

5★ _2K Ragana: Winter bulk progress pics.. Everything is going better then expected/10 (pics)
    5★ _5K VeniVidiVici92: Misc, just broke up with my pregnant girlfriend.
    5★ _2K hutch1999: 9.9/10 cycle, would recommend. 3k reps til I'm out.
    5★ _2K KoCorl: misc where do I find those kind of gothic chicks? srs color=red]FAP[/color]
    5★ _4K frontsquating: Kim Kardashian showing off Dat Ass in jeans

4★ _4K WIPump: Does my g/f look better blonde or brunette? (pics)(srs)
    5★ _5K Navynukeman: Why the phuck do you guys like fat asses?? NSFW
    5★ _5K RC2008: Just took this pic. No pump.
    5★ _3K _gnasher_: Brahs - Gianna Michaels is so fukking hot but IRL she would probs be a whale NSFW

Misc News Archive

5★ _3K Trinidad1969: Ever had sex with a pregnant women whose babby you did not form? (srs)
    5★ _2K nemesix: Prideful Fat People-HELP!- (pic)
    5★ _7K ShreddarCheese: TXT from this girl... (pics)
    5★ _6K rfc129: How my gf and I broke up (pic) (cliffs) (sloots gon sloot)
    0★ _2K BigSack: Dudes, come in here and vote for my GF's friend. (HOT BABE IN HERE) FAP

5★ _2K Hanlon99: What Am I Lacking? (PICS)
    5★ _2K AloneNoFriends: I will challenge you ideas on spanking children(serious)
    0★ _2K AMMK: What reply Misc? Wanna smash (Pics)
    5★ _5K nick1993: Worst Thing A Cop Has Done To You, I was speeding and got caught
    5★ 26K BackBrah03: ITT: we post pics of people who think they're "swole" on ********

5★ _3K BDPfit: Anybody else notice all the girls are doing this now? (PIC) FAP
    5★ _2K UnsureLifter: Cod Liver Oil = most amazing supplement I've ever taken (srs)
    5★ _7K TooShredded: Girlfriend admitted something today, not sure how to react...wise miscer come in(srs)
    5★ _3K Stormtron: u mad im stylin so hard on you #swag #yolo #snapbackhat
    5★ _2K mfin23: HOLY SH*T at what happened to me last night (GTFIH people who believe in demons etc.)

5★ _2K reverse79: Imagine "that feel" Lance Armstrong has to deal with every day
    5★ _4K I****xx: 99% of you pricks are living a lie, or are hiding something major from someone *8.9K*
    0★ _3K BillZabka: Crazy security guard empties gun at car fleeing the scene ***Video***
    5★ _5K cbclassics: Canada (PICS!)
    5★ _8K Caleybhoy: Woman sells virginity for $780,000 (pics) NSFW

5★ _2K kingbruh: If evolution is real how did humans evolve so
    5★ _3K Tye15: Would wife this Jessica Green chick {pics} FAP
    0★ _4K notevenonce: Innocent Man Jumped And Beaten To Death By Young People For Fun [Vid]
    0★ _3K Nomza: Fat Megan Fox (pics) (pof)
    5★ _2K bodyarmorbently: gf of 2 1/2 years just left me - post some funny ****

5★ _2K tedbundyisahero: National Castration Day rustled my jimmies. (PICS)
    5★ _5K ImDenis: got bullied at the gym (srs)
    0★ _3K ermahgerd: LOL wut do i reply with misc (********) (Pics) FAP
    5★ _2K proteinzbrah: sometimes i wish i was aussie

Misc News Archive

5★ _7K Jozzah: Being a sadkent on ********, next minute HEAVENLY BLESSED chick in newsfeed (pics) FAP
    5★ _7K iamlouis: Got PUNCHED and kicked OUT of a house party last night (PICS) (CLIFFS)
    5★ _3K QuickNutkus: Bait Car? Teen Mob? You gotta see it to believe it.
    5★ _3K sd3: Dear diary: Just got dominated by a sneaky scheming bish at the supermarket. (rant)
    5★ _3K WeightGain_4000: Is this what the misc considers a 10/10? (girl claims to be the 'barbie doll')

5★ _6K Digitalairair: Frank Yang - From Brad Pitt to BANE
    4★ _3K Fsharpasharp: GF said she had two orgasms during sex buuuuuuuuuuuuut
    5★ _3K BobbyGz: How not to beat up a female...(vid)
    5★ _2K inchamery: Good Bye Sweet Misc [srs] [younger miscers pls b safe]
    5★ _7K RICHSTRONG: ITT We post NOSTALGIA FAPS {PICS} Hnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

5★ _3K sneakyninjapnts: Post this as your status for a bunch of girl likes
    5★ _4K ExHeroic: Ask an aesthetic indian brah anything. MISC YOU READY TO MIRE?
    0★ _2K DIEMIRIN: Almost died fighting a huge stingray underwater,,(PICS..warning alpha material)
    5★ _2K Veble: What in your opinion is the worst way to die?
    5★ _3K ghostdog28: Man divorces and sues wife for being ugly, wins (pics of wife inside)

5★ _3K SOCALNINER: Do people still have hobbies these days? srs. List yours.
    5★ _4K Woody72: Proof you don't need a massive dick to make a girl orgasm
    5★ _4K fishnbrah: Misc., Got Drilled By a Grapefruit Last Night (pic)
    5★ _2K RESILIENCY: For everyone that lifts for girls
    5★ _8K Nebis: Did you know girls can smell your ass hole when they blow you?

4★ _5K Srs Thread: ATTN Speeders: You are unorganized, lazy, and deserve to get wrecked (srs thread)
    5★ _2K LiquidOcelot: LOL Gangsters !!!!! (PICS)
    5★ _2K james21561: Jay Cutler Incline Benching 405lbsx12 with perfect form
    5★ _3K Lefticle: Just saw my gf's butthole dilate
    5★ _3K maliguy: Girl gets "bear hugged" by miscer on my campus.. SRS

Misc News Archive

5★ _2K Infinite01: You have $15,000 for a used car. What do you buy?
    4★ _3K Helenthor: This Guy Has Smashed 8000+ women since 2002
    5★ _9K lronPump: New pics of Kim Kardashian in Italy (PICS) oh lawddd
    5★ _3K PackinProtein94: Skinny to buff. Hardest transition?
    4★ 21K MaoriNate: Using misc lingo got me in trouble this morning. [pic][*UPDATES*]

5★ _3K PushTheWeak: Doctor said I can have a puppy during chemo..what should I get?! 15k reps
    5★ _4K roko79: Frank zane at age 70 (gtfih)
    5★ _6K guffstar: JUST TWITTER TROLLED SARA JEAN UNDERWOOD. she replied, GTFIH
    5★ _2K benchtochest: WTF I joined fighting class and tonight in bjj some ***got almost broke my arm
    5★ _4K WinG.NuT: Arnold Schwarzenegger makes a guy with Downs Syndrome feel proud and happy [ VIDEO ]

0★ _2K Relate: Holy sh*t... Black dude takes prank the wrong way (video)
    5★ _2K Neeve: THE MISC vs. Leviathan - We are at WAR
    5★ _3K Brogeta: 100k/year really isn't that much (SRS)...
    5★ _2K MG5: 10/10 track HNNNGGG will be setting PR's for days. GTFIH
    5★ _3K District: Teen bullied by football team killed herself...friend saw her do it...jimmies rustled

5★ _3K Drakeee: Forearms are 99% genetics (srs)(pics)
    5★ _3K skinny1ne: Oh **** oh **** oh **** - i raw dogged a random from a club, what do?
    0★ _3K autrefois: Narrow Hips are the key to being aesthetic
    5★ _5K Kyaandun: Ask a guy who just cheated on his girlfriend anything (srs)
    5★ _3K RedandWhite: I just snitched on a drunk driver and he got caught, not sure how I feel

5★ _2K triglyceride: If you were trapped alone on an island for 395 days, what would you do with these two NSFW
    5★ _7K FatZillllla: U guys heard about SLUT WALK? well this guy whipped out his dick and trolled them
    5★ _9K MaxN: Ideal male physique in female's eyes (srs)
    5★ _2K TheDoniBaer: Paula From Jersey Shore.... My God, wtf/10
    3★ _2K viper30j: The 16 smartest people on Earth are all women

Misc News Archive

5★ _5K irishmickk: Guy gets cock out at feminist rally, great fb cover photo
    5★ _4K mdhug2: How to kiss any girl you want at a bar/nightclub (no e-stats)(srs)
    5★ _3K Willgetnice: Cops Knocks Out 15 yr Old Girl
    5★ _4K mwentworth: Should men be able to get "Financial abortion"?
    5★ _7K gustavfors: I have a bad feeling... GF just gave me a fleshlight lolz

4★ _4K lauhpurush: Ex Gf is pregnant. Lesson learnt..
    5★ 13K Nonsense916: Slept with girl that had a bf and bf just walked in (Srs)
    5★ _4K EvilBillionaire: Woman tortures dog for months, keeps "torture diary"
    5★ _2K Raid1911: Best wife material ever found on ******** (srs) (GTFIH)
    5★ _4K RyouBakua: Maria Tskirija-dokuchaeva, is this the best redhead youve ever seen? poss 10/10? NSFW

4★ _2K umad*******: Wendys is the highest quality food out there right now srs
    5★ _2K CBitez: oh lawd at this craigslist ad (quote from ad)
    5★ _5K Money Shot: u mad I got better abs than you?
    4★ _4K MaximusPlatypus: I'm going to be a multi-millionaire in 18 months (serious)
    5★ _3K NickDaQuik: 4Chan does it again #BaldForBieber [LuLz] LOCKED

5★ _3K MilwaukeeBrah: Here is a picture of Taylor Swift looking like an alien (PIC) (gross)
    5★ _3K ImPrettyGood: Gloves made out of skin by serial killer Ed Gein (srs)(pic)
    5★ _8K Knosis: 4Chan Starts Rumor that Beiber has Cancer, GIRLS START SHAVING THEIR HEADS (PICS)
    5★ _3K Nik7: FBI agent at my gym (pics)
    5★ _3K Underfaker: Dark Side of Serbian Mental Institutions. Will make you RAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Misc News Archive

5★ _2K Ravishing_Rick: you smashed a 9/10 and you wake up to find this (pic)
    5★ _6K maseay14: Guarantee smash, take whale out or do nothing on Friday night? (PICS) (srs)
    5★ _2K VitaCrave: Do you fancy a girl with tan lines? (pics) NSFW
    5★ _5K Attila1905: Caught my wife cheating today. My life is upside down
    5★ _2K skarms: mind=blown at guys who look like they lift but still don't get girls

5★ _4K AlphaNatty: If you wear this in the gym your a BETA *******!
    5★ _2K GoodlookingMisc: Had a job interview at Hollister today. I hope I get the job so much.
    5★ _3K AFRIKASHOX: having a tattoo sleeve, is it alpha?
    3★ _4K Nik7: Taylor Swift is the only 10/10
    5★ _3K HeartlessMan41: Which car is better at picking up girls, a lamborghini aventador or a done up supra?

0★ _6K Zanetics: Ask a guy who pics up basically every weekend anything (SRS TAG) (PICS)
    5★ _3K PureAesthetics: Talking to 2 girls..Who to pick
    5★ _4K ticktickytembo: Chinese man sues wife for being ugly, wins lawsuit
    5★ _4K DisregardLegs: People who think strength = size. My mind has been shattered.
    5★ _3K LegosInMyEgos: @@@------->ITT I show you skinny *******S how to gain weight and muscle<-------@@@

5★ _2K RudyRude: How do ugly brahs get with average to above average girls? (srs)
    0★ _3K rbaruch: MOST HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG EVER (my wife/10)
    5★ _2K Ryzz562: Awkward as fuk moment at the gym today
    5★ _2K BEATINGU: Lil Wayne rustles my jimmies so hard (srs)
    5★ _3K newday94: Awkward Gym moments

5★ _2K 2plus2: apparently our costumes weren't as cool as we thought they were
    5★ _2K objectivebrah: Asian men under the western standard of beauty

Misc News Archive

0★ _4K Zylantypic: Melissa Molinaro solid 9/10 with them eyes and dat ass (pics) (instant boner) (hnnng) NSFW
    5★ _2K HeartlessMan41: Hands down, a modified/done up Honda Civic sh*ts on any Lamborghini
    5★ _5K mikebutry: Won sexiest costume (srs)
    4★ _3K GermanBeech: So, this is what a british 18y/o woman looks like..
    5★ _3K MyPinkReptile: There is nothing Alpha about the USA except their military...is there?

5★ _3K DanBBz: Huge sloot interviewing Tyler the creator (vid)
    5★ _2K SiberianExpress: The UK is complicated as fuk (srs).
    5★ _3K jono28613: do u supposed to eat out every chick you bang?
    5★ _2K Lb54TG: Wow. This is a true 10/10 if i've ever seen one.. Neg me if disagree FAP
    5★ _2K ticktickytembo: 17 yr old female is a few wins from becoming first African-American Chess Master

5★ _4K vtecaddict: Good night Marcus Lattimore, career ending knee injury picture of peace
    5★ _3K Lefticle: Why are my arms so damn small (pics)
    5★ _3K DafarheezyRises: What should I text her next?? [PICS] [SLOOT] [Alpha brahs GTFIH] [Reps]
    5★ _2K OhManSTi: Just found out my cousin killed herself
    5★ _4K Immith: I witnessed one of my friends die in a double homicide last night (story)

5★ _3K BrainDonnn: Chick i went to school with competed in Bikini category this weekend (pics) FAP
    5★ _4K JBWork: MISC, Got a girl last night. Did I do good? (PIC)
    5★ _2K oxfordsfinest: How many dinks before a girl is no longer gf material?
    5★ _2K eric017: Halo fans GTFIH to save MLG Halo 4!!!
    5★ _3K Wisdom187: Mitt Romney has $87 Million in his IRA by directing it to invest in rigged Bain stock

5★ 14K SmokedScar: CRAZY MILF won't leave me alone. Mirin'? (PICS)
    5★ 13K deafbrah: SHYT just got real!!!!! 43 trillions stolen by banks!
    5★ _3K nanoROBOT: Got robbed last night... feelsbadmisc (srs)
    5★ _8K loyal4life: that there dreamer bulk

Misc News Archive

5★ _4K TheGreenRay: Who Enjoys Sex More, Men or Women?
    5★ _3K rdog3: Found a video of a Miscer hitting a girl(vid)
    4★ _4K WIPump: My Bert halloween costume, and my GF slut cop costume NSFW
    5★ _2K jkeithc82: So did you know that Taco Bell.....
    5★ _6K AdrianWo: Huge whale thinks she´s curvy (PIC) NSFW

0★ _2K Steven93: strong handshake/10
    5★ _2K truthiness1: Girl just messaged me saying I'm hot, is she a tranny? (pics) FAP
    5★ _3K Darkilluzion: What annoys you in your everyday life? (reps)
    5★ _6K redraider86: My Parents just handed me a folder (need advice) (Srs)
    5★ _2K back-in-da-game: HORSING around with the Horse Head

5★ _4K TheOneAndOnlyy: Was going to visit fuk buddy tonight - end up telling her off (pics) NSFW
    5★ _2K Ragana: Help me figure out this Craigslist Trade.. Is this an undercover cop?
    5★ _4K B_Nelley35: 7.7 Earthquake off coast of British Columbia
    5★ _2K VaiKing: I had beef with the grocery cashier tonight, fawking ******* defied me
    4★ _4K Relate: misc.. do you think this girl's hot? (pic)

5★ _6K SMASHgym: ITT: we share small things that make hot girls unattractive
    5★ _2K Tracker54: If someone suddenly invaded your country?
    5★ _6K LiveStrongly: Farrrrk! TSUNAMI WARNING IN HAWAII!! FARRRUUUUKKK
    5★ _5K scoope: Random guy texts me thinking im an escort, GTFIH for some trolling (lolz)
    5★ _3K Zanetics: V-Neck of peace color=red]NSFW[/COLOR]

5★ _4K Nostalgiac: Neg me if I don't blow your mind (srs)
    5★ _2K newday94: Found a site that tells you how masculine/feminine your face is
    5★ _3K muscleholic: Arnold rides dat dere again! FUARKK.

Misc News Archive

5★ _3K AestheticLad: Jeff Seid new vid
    5★ _4K Tishbi: Another teen suicide: 15-year-old girl jumps in front of train because of bullying
    5★ _3K charlie6: LOL Asians Fighting at a Restaurant Again..... [vid]
    5★ _4K jono28613: met this girl 2 nights ago, got a date in 2 days. cliffs. pic
    5★ _3K AloneNoFriends: I have never laughed at a stand up comedian in my life (serious)

5★ _3K itldescartes69: F**king Man United cheating scum
    5★ _3K CurltonBench: Alan Aragon and Eric Helms @ the Protein roundtable.Killing myths and latest findings
    5★ _2K wailshark: Plate To The Face - Toronto Halloween Restaurant Fight [GTFIH for lulz]
    5★ _3K TypeZero: This is bullsht. "Why women can't do pullups".
    5★ _3K Vinbrah: Misc, GF out of town so I built a fort

5★ _4K SageKing: Just pinned down and almost choked out ******* who slept on couch all weekend.
    5★ _2K DylanTheVillian: Ask a guy who stayed at a girls house last night and her ex bf showed up (pic)
    5★ 14K itsinthegame: Mind=blown that this chick was born in 1992. NSFW
    5★ _4K FromOuterSpace: Female misc.
    0★ _3K Tye15: Me with some halloween sloots (pics)

5★ _5K TheCokeBaron: ITT: Things about us that are 100% true but others don't believe (srs)
    5★ _6K verysnobby: "Lonewolf" vs Foreveraloner
    5★ _2K changetostay: dat feel when no gf...
    5★ _3K alaska21: Doctor told me diet soda makes you fat....
    5★ _3K Itouchyou: Is it weird that I am 10x more attracted to tits than ass? NSFW
    5★ _3K Feminemisis: Misc, we KEEP being censored by the Feminazis, Tumblr (pics) (lols) (gtfih) (reps)

Misc News Archive

5★ _5K BlackGenetics10: ITT: Things you do that are weird
    5★ _6K charlie6: My night last night clubbing by myself [followup thread][foreveralone][srs]
    5★ _3K floridaaa: Skin care brahs...... you better get on it for nice skin (pic)
    0★ _3K LaCosaNostra90: Getting poon at hostels is too easy (srs)
    5★ _3K changetostay: I think God exists... (super srs)

5★ _3K l1febuild3r: Funny feminist pic (pic)
    5★ 13K dekh1337: Feminist Woman slapped me across the face at Costco (WTF) (pics)(rage)(parenthesis)
    5★ 15K Popocub: ITT: Post pics of chicks from your FB in their costumes (pics)(Slootpacalypse)
    5★ _3K SamNewton: Is this real life? [pic][srs][GTFIH]
    5★ _2K dweeegs: Some pics from Ocean City Maryland before the storm even hits

5★ _4K brah.sensation: Pic of where I currently stand (natty) (srs) (pic)
    5★ _9K shredu: Shredu cutting progress. 4 weeks till cruise brahhhhs
    5★ _2K DoWorkSon515: About to paypal babyslayer $23 for a custom routine. Yes or no?
    5★ _4K RudyRude: LOL at miscers who think women will come to you if you "dont give a fuk" (LMAO)
    6★ _5K dussocaster: Amazing damn POVERTY sandwich tutorial (PICS) (GTFITT)

5★ _5K ciclista: ITT: we know the perfect wife/gf material girl, but she's already taken. (PICS)
    5★ _3K AchiIIes: Would you fight these animals for $100,000,000 dollars USD
    5★ _3K ImDenis: Calves bigger then thighs (SRS, PICS)
    5★ _4K floridaaa: I purposefully avoid eye contact with very attractive women
    5★ _2K CamelJockey: ***The Ultimate POF Troll Thread*** CamelJockey + L.A. Misc edition!!!

5★ _7K Niko49ers: ITT: Post a picture of how you dressed up for Halloween 2012
    5★ _5K ProteinEnough: Media making it seem Hurricane Sandy going to wipe NE USA off map.
    3★ _4K ShortStacks: OMG @ This Fukking Gif .... (GIF) hhhnnnghghhhhh
    0★ _2K SydneyJunkie: Rate my room/10 *******s (pics)
    5★ 14K Nonsense916: Hooked up with a legit 7.5/10 last night (Fork pic)

5★ _4K gregdro: The offspring of billionaire pakistani and white woman (pic) (srs)
    5★ _9K ThatJazz: Cameljockey is a fukin *******. (srs)
    5★ _2K 20Nation: Easiest Girls in the World
    5★ _2K NWDub: All you guys that lift for da gurls, how does this pic make you feel? (pics) NSFW
    5★ _5K SixtyTonAngel: What's the greatest euphoria you've ever felt????

5★ _5K mustyrusty: Banging Pornstars - Should I live the dream?
    5★ _2K winsomebrah: My 10 months progress (PICS)

Misc News Archive

4★ _3K jmstrings: tucking your shirt into your shorts makes you look way more aesthetic
    5★ _2K MyPinkReptile: Why are travelling Americans awkward as fuq? Srs.
    4★ _3K tekdj: ITT: we know that guys look their best between 19-20
    5★ _8K Drukqs: I bought my friends dinner but forgot to ask the price of the ribeye... [RECEIPT PIC]
    5★ _6K ~SiX PACK~: Road to Aesthetics - Did I achieve god mode yet? 6% body fat

5★ _4K SpaceMarine: Hurricane Horse sighting
    5★ _7K Rican240sx: Held a mother as her 7yrd old son laid lifeless in his own blood. [SRS] [SERIOUS]
    5★ _7K vtecaddict: This post hit close to him, 27+ year old brahs will probably know this feel, srs
    5★ 23K Reza21: lold hard @ my friends poverty haloween costume ((PICS))
    5★ _5K zack065: so much respect right now

5★ _4K mezhei: How old do i look and rate facial aesthetics/10 (srs) (be honest) (tips)
    5★ _3K FedererExpress: Why are sloots proud of their ways? srs
    1★ _4K TheDukeUSMC: No mods online
    5★ _6K 3VANGELIST: My wife sleeps in this position all the time, unless we're spooning...
    5★ _2K Darkhare: NEW PUPPY! pics inside. (PICS) Help me name her brahs...

5★ _6K PerfectCelltech: This power lifter is 150lbs in competition shape, MIND BLOWN
    5★ _9K Ravishing_Rick: is this chick too thick?(pic)
    5★ _5K SamBrah: My epic Halloween weekend with HBB's (pics) NSFW
    5★ _2K AvatarK: Guy records random people in the street, they FREAK out [vid]
    5★ _2K mrawdtsi: im in a jimmy rustling mood.

5★ _2K Renegade83: You are not a true 90's kid unless you recognize these pictures......
    0★ _4K MilwaukeeBrah: New pics of Jennifer Aniston

Misc News Archive

5★ _9K ticktickytembo: Remember Guy who Trolled School with Camera? He's Back in Public [vid]
    5★ _2K SimpleMath14: 4 year progress (pics)
    5★ _3K germanyt: So......... I joined Planet Fitness today.
    4★ _2K LegosInMyEgos: Lmao @ *******s who think fans make the room cooler
    5★ _2K VitaCrave: If you HAD to choose an exotic car to drive, what would you pick? (pics)

5★ _6K Ryzz562: Lol at you *******s in New York... (pics)
    5★ _3K Trinidad1969: Filthy MILFs - ride that deviancy amplification spiral or stay safe? (srs) (pics)
    5★ _2K SuperCell: Protein powders are severley overrated.
    5★ _3K MilwaukeeBrah: Fuking lol @ women. They have the feelings of a 6 year old. (story) (pic)
    5★ _3K mrdot: ive been drinking 5 gallons of water a day due to these (srs)

5★ _4K Jachin: GIF's you just don't see anymore
    5★ _3K VitaCrave: Would you smash misc...? (pic) (serious) NSFW
    5★ _2K MakeMeHUGE: Normally I don't care about bullying but this rustled my jimmies
    5★ _2K Taktical: Oxygen Bar- What in the actual phuk isthisreality? (pics)
    5★ _2K homunculus: HOW MUCH IS YOUR LIFE WORTH? (answer inside)

5★ _4K iamdetermined: Misc, what is a respectable bench press for 8-12 reps?
    5★ _3K Ragana: I'll just go ahead and leave this here.. (gif) NSFW
    5★ _4K IFapULaugh: Mind = Blown at this Hurricane sandy pic
    5★ _6K sword_: LOL'd @ my female friend's FB post (in b4 sloots gonna sloot)
    5★ _2K MilwaukeeBrah: Update on married woman flirting w me in class

5★ _4K xmeandix: HOLY FUK at this before and after pic of a dude from simply shredded
    0★ _2K kaminist: Lol 3 more miscers on news
    5★ 14K ticktickytembo: Sh*t Is Insane in NYC right now
    5★ _3K agape801: Sex with a person over 65 years old ?
    5★ _5K RudyRude: Anybody else NEVER get approached by a chick? (srs)

5★ _5K rnaco: Weirdo walks onto field and gets ass kicked by dads at high school football game(VID)
    4★ _3K konsept1: met Armin Van Buuren last night (pic)
    5★ _2K ShoooterMcGavin: theres a damn seal in the middle of NY
    5★ _3K sneakyninjapnts: [edit] I did not misread this? (pics)(texts)(female)(smashing tonight?)
    5★ _3K ira_est_a_donum: Soviet Era Muscle Beach In Kiev (pics)

5★ _2K SWU102: Hurricane Sandy's path was moved by HAARP!!!
    4★ _3K ThatJazz: Westernized asian women. Do not want.
    5★ _2K WeightGain_4000: This video shows that having expensive clothes, car, and money you can get any girl
    5★ _2K BigFoigg: So I found someone almost as bad as the xTUNAx guy…. (SRS) (PICS) (FB)

Misc News Archive

5★ _2K niceFATceps: How late is too late to call off a wedding?
    5★ _2K StimFlow: Post screenshot of the first (home) computer game you ever played...
    4★ _3K AestheticLad: You aware, you get repped
    5★ 20K TITANGOD: Rate This Cuckold Wife (PIC)
    5★ _4K rollyrider: Roller Coaster taken out to sea by Hurricane Sandy! Pic

5★ _2K c0vjek: Vote for my son, please. (REPS) (Please misc brahs)
    5★ 16K ThatJazz: This is Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris Jackson. (pics)
    5★ _2K ChristmasFnatic: Cheer Me Up Misc; Today Was Supposed to be My 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary... (srs)
    5★ _7K Naturalgraham4: People say i should do mens physique... (pic)
    5★ _7K Dude069: Girl comes up to you in a club and tells you

5★ _5K saqademus: New delhi train suicide (video) strong hate from comments
    5★ _4K SubXero: goodnight sweet iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3
    5★ _4K DazBrah: Rihanna forces fan to photograph her ass on stage
    5★ _3K trimble006: 23 years old with $65 000 in the bank, a good vehicle, no job, wat do misc?
    5★ _7K Coal Man: Is it possible to get single digit bf% natty?

5★ _3K elite2292: Bros who were 150lbs and skinny and are now 190+lbs and muscular GIH!
    5★ _5K Natstokes14: NEW STAR WARS 2015...lawd
    5★ _3K NuncAutNunquam: Is it me or is the misc overrating Kim kardashian?
    4★ _4K Fedor1: Kim Kardashians ass is disgusting NSFW
    5★ _2K Kini808: Ask a guy who was rated 8.7 on pictures2rate.com anything
    5★ _3K getz1: Car bros, just picked up a new sled (500 hp, 580 torques, quarter mile 12.4 at 113)

Misc News Archive

5★ _3K Haasluv: Oh lawrd halloween sloots (pics) GTFIH
    5★ _2K jaycrowley94: Ashlee Adams tatted beauty NSFW
    5★ _3K franchise16: BRB calling cellphone company for insane savings (If you havent done this - DO IT!)
    5★ _4K Fsharpasharp: Why do so many people have such shiit-tier routines? (Rant)
    0★ _3K jmal2000: Cheating girlfriend caught between both dudes she was cheating on [videp]

5★ _9K FedererExpress: GF just broke up with me.. not sure what do do. pics FAP
    5★ _2K corruptknt: Help misc! Girl at work has my nudes and is holding me hostage. srs.
    5★ _2K changetostay: Text this to a girl for guaranteed sex
    5★ _6K PerfectCelltech: Guarantee this is the worst gyno you've ever seen
    5★ _3K ThatJazz: New Meme (srs).

4★ _2K FPrimeOfX: Obama: "Hurricane Sandy will stimulate the economy by creating millions
    5★ _3K BobbyGz: You *******s mad this Hurricane just won OBAMA the election?
    5★ _3K changetostay: Would you sleep with a girl in a relationship whose Bf treats her like crap...(pic)
    5★ 16K MikeC23: Calling out Miscer on TV @ Laker Game. Show yourself (pic)
    5★ 13K PerfectCelltech: This picture pretty much proves abs/torso makes or breaks your aesthetics

5★ _4K IronAndRice: Rate my Bane costume I made for school tomorrow. (Gr 12) inb4 teenmisc
    5★ _3K ShortFatLoser: I will SHOW you how to make some serious Cash! (VERY SRS)
    5★ _3K HTownOlajuwon: Where do you find girls that don't party/drink much?
    5★ _4K NWDub: Some girl showed me the meaning of "PLUR" at a rave...
    5★ _4K E90LCI: Hurricane Sandy Aftermath (PICS)

5★ _4K mpavlo: MISC...just found out today my friend 21 year old female friend passed away (PIC)
    5★ _2K ReviveTheWorld: Damn Zinc is magic
    0★ _2K RandomBingeBrah: Is matt ogus natty? srs
    4★ _4K Nikhiln25: Hurricane Sandy..the most devistating thing I've experienced in my life
    5★ _5K ThatJazz: I don't understand why guys marry SLUTTY/EASY looking girls. (pics). NSFW
    5★ _4K zinc2man: ITT: We lol how Americans pronounce beta

Misc News Archive

5★ _5K TexasTech92: My Gf is on the misc..
    5★ _3K HandstandPushup: New picture of The Rock(pic)(Halloween)(hnnnng)
    5★ _2K RandomBingeBrah: How are people still falling into credit card debt these days?
    5★ _5K demfeelsbrah: the most BETA thing you've ever done
    5★ _6K brah.sensation: So I met that girl on a bus, smashed within a week but I got to learn her better (pic

5★ _4K AlphaReturns: After fu*king numerous escorts, going to strip clubs on the reg, and porn fapping
    5★ _4K floridaaa: Big nose brahs that get laid get in hereeeeeee!
    5★ _3K snobo4rder08: Gf made out with other girl
    5★ _2K RandomBingeBrah: I think my dad dun goofed LOL.
    5★ _2K MilwaukeeBrah: Had a lunch date today. Went well, but she said one weird thing (PIC of course)

5★ _3K brah.sensation: How does it feel to be ugly/ have aesthetic insecurities? (srs)
    5★ _2K ZacharyJames: ANyone else think Emma Stone is sexy in a weird way?
    5★ _3K asdf89: My crew..[Crew pic]
    4★ _6K LaRuso: Being inked in 2012 > Facial aesthetics and personality. [SRS] [PICS]
    5★ _3K RESILIENCY: My life is over

5★ _3K futureMOUNTIE: you laugh, you're racist (srs) (pic)
    5★ _6K Ganjamayne: Oh lawd ******** shows who and what you searched now dafuk
    5★ _3K Jaxx001: Will rep those that make me laugh with one word
    5★ 14K Stormtron: fuark, went to a nightclub for a Halloween party, pics are up
    5★ _2K Holyjim: Ask a Marine on his 14th hour of duty anything

5★ _5K Beastman09: Soo What would yo do if your gf...(SRS)
    5★ _3K Relate: 34 year old OKC milf wants my cock... what do? (pics)
    4★ _3K JEpst: Misc Do I have the Best Facial Aesthetics here?
    0★ _3K Sniser: 17 yr old crossfit chick!
    5★ _2K Huberus: Just spent $445 on Oz lotto $100,000,000 draw. $5000 to someone if I win.

4★ _4K eXtine: MISC I DUN GOOFED hooking up with a chubby girl tonight
    5★ _8K SlimDarted: Girl said she doesnt want to smash... Then I went alpha... or beta? (pic to decide)
    5★ _6K LegosInMyEgos: Lol @ thinking if you're taller it takes longer to "fill out" your frame
    5★ _3K magnum102: I told girlfriend i'd divorce her if she got fat after getting married?
    5★ _2K pg2tall: Anyone apart of a gang or been apart of a gang? (SRS)

Misc News Archive

0★ _4K Burglol: Girl on ******** calls our Bulkers and Manlets (pic)
    5★ 13K tannjo01: Eli Manning taking a picture of hurricane damage, looking DERP (chop potential)(pic)
    5★ _2K RudyRude: Can anyone truly top these Facial Aesthetics? (100% SRS)
    5★ _2K BBNobu: IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Fight ( Guy gets owned ( Video ) )
    4★ _2K 54m0n6: misc u mirin my country's aesthetics crew? *PHILIPPINES*

5★ _5K huzoor: a rave from 1997 (you lol you rep me)
    5★ _8K Jizzman: Just found out my sister is a ****ing dyke! PISSED! (pics)
    5★ _2K luzz223: Justin Bieber Looking Swole!!!!(Pics)
    5★ 10K GuybrushThreepwood: Beta/Cringe thread
    3★ _3K Fallfree: So are we just gonna pretend that Obama didnt do an awesome job with Sandy????

5★ _4K dekh1337: LOL @ my generation (srs) (reps till i have no more greens in the green bank)
    4★ _4K SmellMyFarts: This is your daughter [pic]
    4★ _2K mrawdtsi: my kid drew me a pic yesterday. not sure what to think.
    5★ _2K maxcoleman: ITT: I give you the best deadlift tip I ever read. Srs.
    5★ _2K walz: WTF IS up with reddit *******s ruining do you even lift )jimmies severly rustled)

5★ _3K Jhudi: I will recommend movies to you that you never heard of that are badass!
    5★ _5K JokaJJayy: ** Get the fuark in here for ultimate jelly fat rustlings (******** pic) **
    5★ _2K NVious: Describe the Misc With one Picture
    5★ 22K PerfectCelltech: "Women don't care about your physique" "Women are turned off by muscle" Oh yeah Misc? NSFW
    4★ _2K nosaj7: Good Bye Sweet USA Dominance.

5★ _4K broseidon55: Completely fuked up a blind date yeaterday cause of misc (rage) (no pic)
    5★ _5K Sebenza: Didn't know Kim Kardashian had a 16 y/o sister (pics)
    5★ 11K AvDontCare: GF cheated with ugly drunk dude and she seems happy(PICS)
    5★ _3K MVPBrah: No barbell rowing in my LA Fitness (srs) (pic) (jimmies rustled)
    4★ _2K DiaMedic: LOL! @ huge pussy during my hike today (cliff-like story)

Misc News Archive