Straight Cash Homie SolidCarmine's Avatar
    SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500)

Rate My New Mass Gaining/Bulking Routine

Started at 137, currently at 152, trying to get to 180.

Mon: Back
    warm up with 20 pull ups and chin ups
    lat pull down wide grip and close grip -3 sets of 12/10/8 after first set do a burn set( burn set is light weight and high reps)
    dumbell/ cable row- 3 sets same as above with burn set
    barbell row-4 sets( 2 sets over hand and 2 sets under hand)
    straight arm lat pull down-3 sets
    deadlift- 3 sets

Tues: Legs
    warm up with 2 sets of jumping squats/ wall squats (as many/ as long as you can)
    squat-4 sets
    leg press-3 sets
    quad extentions-4 sets with burn set
    machine squat with 1 leg-3 sets
    hamstring curl-4 sets
    seated hamstring curl- 3 sets
    good mornings-2 sets of 20
    standing calf raise-4 sets of 15
    seated calf raise-3 sets of 20

Weds: Chest
    warm up 30 push ups
    bench press-4 sets with burn set
    incline bench press-3 sets
    pec flye- 4 sets with burn set
    incline pec flye- 3 sets
    dumbell press-3 sets
    decline dumbell press-3 sets
    cable flye-4 sets with burn set
    dumbell pullovers-3 sets

Thurs: Arms
    warm up with light weight bicep curls and triceps extentions
    standing bicep curl-4 sets with burn set
    hammer curls-3 sets
    seated incline dumbell curls- 3 sets
    concentration curls-3 sets
    over head tricep extentions- 3 sets
    cable push downs- 3 sets with burn set
    donkey kick backs - 4 sets
    weighted dips- 4 sets
    reg dips- 3 sets

Fri: Shoulders
    warm up with shoulder rotator cuff raises or grab sum light dumbells and do a swimming motion with them..
    push press (barbell or dumbell)-4 sets with burn set
    front raises-3 sets
    arnold press- 3 sets
    dumbell side lateral raise-4 sets with burn set
    cable lateral raise-3 sets
    cable behind the back lateral raise-3 sets
    dumbell lateral raise isometric hold- 30 secs
    reverse pec deck flye- 4 sets with burn set
    bent over reverse pec flye-3 sets
    barbell shoulder shrugs- 4 sets
    behind the back shoulder shrugs-3 sets
    upright row-3 sets

YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SolidCarmine View Post
    Started at 137, currently at 152, trying to get to 180.

Mon: Back
    warm up with 20 pull ups and chin ups
    lat pull down wide grip and close grip -3 sets of 12/10/8 after first set do a burn set( burn set is light weight and high reps)
    dumbell/ cable row- 3 sets same as above with burn set
    barbell row-4 sets( 2 sets over hand and 2 sets under hand)
    straight arm lat pull down-3 sets
    deadlift- 3 sets

Tues: Legs
    warm up with 2 sets of jumping squats/ wall squats (as many/ as long as you can)
    squat-4 sets
    leg press-3 sets
    quad extentions-4 sets with burn set
    machine squat with 1 leg-3 sets
    hamstring curl-4 sets
    seated hamstring curl- 3 sets
    good mornings-2 sets of 20
    standing calf raise-4 sets of 15
    seated calf raise-3 sets of 20

Weds: Chest
    warm up 30 push ups
    bench press-4 sets with burn set
    incline bench press-3 sets
    pec flye- 4 sets with burn set
    incline pec flye- 3 sets
    dumbell press-3 sets
    decline dumbell press-3 sets
    cable flye-4 sets with burn set
    dumbell pullovers-3 sets

Thurs: Arms
    warm up with light weight bicep curls and triceps extentions
    standing bicep curl-4 sets with burn set
    hammer curls-3 sets
    seated incline dumbell curls- 3 sets
    concentration curls-3 sets
    over head tricep extentions- 3 sets
    cable push downs- 3 sets with burn set
    donkey kick backs - 4 sets
    weighted dips- 4 sets
    reg dips- 3 sets

Fri: Shoulders
    warm up with shoulder rotator cuff raises or grab sum light dumbells and do a swimming motion with them..
    push press (barbell or dumbell)-4 sets with burn set
    front raises-3 sets
    arnold press- 3 sets
    dumbell side lateral raise-4 sets with burn set
    cable lateral raise-3 sets
    cable behind the back lateral raise-3 sets
    dumbell lateral raise isometric hold- 30 secs
    reverse pec deck flye- 4 sets with burn set
    bent over reverse pec flye-3 sets
    barbell shoulder shrugs- 4 sets
    behind the back shoulder shrugs-3 sets
    upright row-3 sets
    Post diet

SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500) SolidCarmine is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't count calories, I just eat the same thing everyday. I've been on HGH Releaser pills since I started lifting, I take GenF20 Plus, it's legal.

Meal 1: 3 eggs (scrambled) with hot sauce, Gold Standard Whey Protein Shake (48 grams/2 scoops with 16 ounces of milk), 2 hashbrowns and a Centrum Multi.

-Two HGH Releaser Pills-

Meal 2: Subway footlong, Italian BMT

Snack: Canned Tuna

Meal 3: 3 eggs (scrambled), 16 ouncs of milk, banana (Heard it'sgood for lactic acid)

-2 HGH Releaser Pills-

Meal 4: Steak from FoodMaxx, cook 9 minutes each side with Olive Oil on Medium heat

Snack: Apple

2 Scoops of Whey/16 Ounces Milk

And I drink a lot of water in between and try to snack. I just stopped taking Creatine, lost 4 pounds.

11xray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the entire thing looks good to me, but if i might make a suggestion cause i eat subway quite often cause its amazing, maybe dont eat the bmt because its been stated by the owners to me that its there least healthy sandwhich.

maybe go for the veggie delight? or even the over roasted ckn breast

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only need 12 sets per body group to gain size. 5-8 reps each. Stimulate the muscle, not annihilate it. Uhm, too much exercises, need to slim it down. Be in the gym no more than 1 hour. Did i say, stimulate the muscle, not annihilate it, yet?

Should be like..
    Back:
    - Deadlift
    - Barbell Row
    - Lat pull down
    - Pull ups

Chest:
    - Bench
    - Incline Bench
    - Dumbell Press
    - Cable Crossovers

Arms:
    - Dips
    - Preacher Curl
    - Hammer
    - Tricep Pushdown
    - Bicep Cable

Shoulder:
    - Military Press
    - Shoulder Press
    - Front Lateral Raise
    - Shrugs

Good luck.

PS: I made you green.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YrRndFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't count calories, I just eat the same thing everyday. I've been on HGH Releaser pills since I started lifting, I take GenF20 Plus, it's legal.

Meal 1: 3 eggs (scrambled) with hot sauce, Gold Standard Whey Protein Shake (48 grams/2 scoops with 16 ounces of milk), 2 hashbrowns and a Centrum Multi.

-Two HGH Releaser Pills-

Meal 2: Subway footlong, Italian BMT

Snack: Canned Tuna

Meal 3: 3 eggs (scrambled), 16 ouncs of milk, banana (Heard it'sgood for lactic acid)

-2 HGH Releaser Pills-

Meal 4: Steak from FoodMaxx, cook 9 minutes each side with Olive Oil on Medium heat

Snack: Apple

2 Scoops of Whey/16 Ounces Milk

And I drink a lot of water in between and try to snack. I just stopped taking Creatine, lost 4 pounds.
    That's not NEARLY enough food fir a mass gain diet. The only carbs I see are hashbrowns from your first meal, the bread from subway(which is probably a simple carb, the banana from meal 3, and the apple. You need A LOT more complex carbs, a little more protein, a lot more greens, and more healthy fats too. If I wanted to nit pick, the timing of your meals is off too. Also you don't really need whey before you go to bed, as it is fast absorbing. You want to stick to casein, or another slow digesting protein...PM me if you need more help planning

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YrRndFit View Post
    That's not NEARLY enough food fir a mass gain diet. The only carbs I see are hashbrowns from your first meal, the bread from subway(which is probably a simple carb, the banana from meal 3, and the apple. You need A LOT more complex carbs, a little more protein, a lot more greens, and more healthy fats too. If I wanted to nit pick, the timing of your meals is off too. Also you don't really need whey before you go to bed, as it is fast absorbing. You want to stick to casein, or another slow digesting protein...PM me if you need more help planning
    Don't worry guys, I made him red.

OP get a higher frequency program and increase your caloric intake.

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    Only need 12 sets per body group to gain size. 5-8 reps each. Stimulate the muscle, not annihilate it. Uhm, too much exercises, need to slim it down. Be in the gym no more than 1 hour. Did i say, stimulate the muscle, not annihilate it, yet?

Should be like..
    Back:
    - Deadlift
    - Barbell Row
    - Lat pull down
    - Pull ups

Chest:
    - Bench
    - Incline Bench
    - Dumbell Press
    - Cable Crossovers

Arms:
    - Dips
    - Preacher Curl
    - Hammer
    - Tricep Pushdown
    - Bicep Cable

Shoulder:
    - Military Press
    - Shoulder Press
    - Front Lateral Raise
    - Shrugs

Good luck.

PS: I made you green.
    Haha, thanks. Repped back as well. I'm just trying to bulk as fast as possible. I want to leave the gym sore everyyday, but I understand what you mean. I'll cut some of it out.

Originally Posted by 11xray View Post
    the entire thing looks good to me, but if i might make a suggestion cause i eat subway quite often cause its amazing, maybe dont eat the bmt because its been stated by the owners to me that its there least healthy sandwhich.

maybe go for the veggie delight? or even the over roasted ckn breast
    I just get the BMT because it has 900 calories in it, and I ask them to put on all veggies. I usually get it after I lift. I was thinking, the more calories; the better?

JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Should done your research. http://www.genf20.com/ingredients.html

The ingredients are almost ALL common bodybuilding amino acids and other bb supps like trib. Could have bought them all in bulk powder form for $50-$75 for a years supply with a known dosage compared to the $400 for GenF20 with proprietary blends of unknown dosages.
    I rep back. ALWAYS

Maxes

Lift : Start : Current : Goal
    Squat : 180 : 265 : 315
    Dead : 215 : 315 : 405
    Bench : 130 : 174 : 225 (current bench max is projected)

Check out my SS journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=486505421

Originally Posted by YrRndFit View Post
    Eating is honestly the hardest part of training, going to the gym and pushing around weights is no problem but getting the calories in is sometimes more daunting than the gym itself. I'm slowly trying to up the food intake, but even now, I feel ridiculously full.

Originally Posted by JoeSmoe32 View Post
    Should done your research.

The ingredients are almost ALL common bodybuilding amino acids and other bb supps like trib. Could have bought them all in bulk powder form for $50-$75 for a years supply with a known dosage compared to the $400 for GenF20 with proprietary blends of unknown dosages.
    I got them for free, my roommate gave them to me. Not a dime spent, and the only difference I've noticed is a rise in libido. Link to powder form?

hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphop101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your working triceps 3 days in a row

Eating is honestly the hardest part of training, going to the gym and pushing around weights is no problem but getting the calories in is sometimes more daunting than the gym itself. I'm slowly trying to up the food intake, but even now, I feel ridiculously full.
    Eating is definitely the hardest part. Just start slowly adding more and more each day. I'm on a bulk right now as well, you can check out my diet in my blog if you want. I actually adjusted it from that post, so I'm eating more complex carbs now and slightly less protein.

bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigsnakey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks good, hitting muscles 2x a week worked alot better for me and most people though, keep that in mind

ggggllo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ggggllo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ggggllo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ggggllo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ggggllo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    Don't worry guys, I made him red.

OP get a higher frequency program and increase your caloric intake.
    ***git

JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeSmoe32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got them for free, my roommate gave them to me. Not a dime spent, and the only difference I've noticed is a rise in libido. Link to powder form?
    gj OP.

You can buy most supps in powder form for 1/2 the price of what most manufacturers charge. You need to know dosage and which products to what.

I get most of mine from purebulk.com (no affiliation / promoting / etc.) but there are many other places online to buy. There are 4 big distributors for raw supp materials that are responsible for ~98% of the supp materials in the US. Chances are any place you buy bulk powder will be buying from one of the distributors. By buying in bulk you get to take out the end manufactorer and the money they pay for advertising and you get the same stuff for dirt cheap.
    I rep back. ALWAYS

Maxes

Lift : Start : Current : Goal
    Squat : 180 : 265 : 315
    Dead : 215 : 315 : 405
    Bench : 130 : 174 : 225 (current bench max is projected)

Check out my SS journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=486505421