Well I'm totally new to logging my food intake on here. First I'd like to say is right now I"m working on slimming out. I'm currently in a police academy and I have no time to hit the gym because we are constantly running or doing other aerobic exercises and i also have no say in what we do when we workout. But once I get out of here I'm gonna start hitting the weights and put on some muscle. Well today's Sunday October 16, 2011 and here we go............
- 3 whole eggs.
- One packet of Quaker instant oats (brown sugar flavor) with one and a half cup of soy milk.
- One piece of whole wheat toast with one table spoon of peanut butter.
- One small banana.
- A PB and J sandwich with potato bread.
- One cup of Greek yogurt (blueberry).
- One grilled chicken breast with stubbs marinade.
- Half a sweet potato (sliced) cooked in two tablespoons of olive oil.
- One can of Tuna.
- One cup of pineapple (sliced).
- One fillet of salmon (grilled).
- Half a sweet potato (sliced) cooked in two teaspoons of olive oil.
- One cup of baby spinach topped with a handful of cherry tomatoes.
- One medium apple.
- Two tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter.
- One cup of cottage cheese.
- One cup of Greek yogurt (blueberry)
Thats it for this log. If any of you guys have any tips I'd greatly appreciate.
Thread: Cadet65's slimming down log.