hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ITT: we figure out what'd we do in the event of a zombie zpocalypse (srs)

Here's what i'd do mates.

As a boyscout living in the Pacific Northwest, in the event of a zombie outbreak/apocalypse, my best bet would be to (somehow) travel north toward Alaska/northern reaches of Canada, or head into the Olympic/Cascade mountain range, which are about 100+ miles from where i am.

Unfortunately, if i were to cade up my house i'd have some pretty major issues:
    -In my living room are three enormous doubled-up glass windows
    -My backdoor is a sliding glass door
    -Front door is cheap wood
    -two accessible-from-ground windows
    -rest is elevated.
    Basement however might be another thought:
    -cement walls
    -small windows that the avg person cannot go through
    -heavy wooden door to the outside
    -large space
    -no running water

What any reasonable human being should have at home in event of any kind of disaster/emergency:
    -boxes of bottled water
    -boxes of MRE's (or canned food)
    -1-3 extra gallons of gasoline stored in a spot that it won't blow up on you
    -accessible weaponry/tools (hammer, knife, machete, guns, nails, ect)
    -warm clothing (sweaters, sweatpants, longjohns, long underwear, gloves hat ect.)
    -day pack (includes survival kit, water, maps, pocket-knife, ect.)
    -books regarding medical instruction, military survival techniques, knot books ect.
    -large survival kit (first-aid kit, firestarters, flares, ropes ect)
    -caffeine pills/energy-drinks/PWO(to stave off the effects of sleep in case of emergency)
    -a mate who knows what to do when to do it

All of this would either go inside the garage or the basement. Most likely the garage for easier accessibility and easier to load into a vehicle if necessary.
    All of this equipment would be loaded into either our family's Chrysler Pacifica

or the family Jeep Grand Cherokee

What you and i should do in the event of the zombie apocalypse in order to reach a destination:
    -Never go on busy streets/freeways/roads
    -take the country-roads
    -Never put yourself in the situation that your car breaks down in the middle of a city
    -When stopping for the night, look for some sort of forest on the edge of town. (not rest stops)
    -walk with your day pack about a half mile to a mile away from your vehicle to a large tree with high (8ft+) branches
    -climb atop this tree, and tie yourself to the tree for sleep.
    -Once morning comes, if you've done this right & in silence nobody should be below you
    -climb down the tree, and loosen the ropes so your mate can come down and the rope as well
    -Avoid populated areas
    -Isolate yourself from the rest of the world.
    inb4 age:16
    a scout is prepared, *******s

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok.

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excited for the Walking Dead brah?

hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chronic23 View Post
    Excited for the Walking Dead brah?
    fuk yea

its 6pm west coast i think

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    step 1: make a thread about it on tmisc titled: 'My family got bit by zombies and are now trying to kill me? wat do? 4k reps'
    step 2: choke your dog to death
    step 3: since everyone is dead, befriend a mannequin and give him a name, prefferably fred
    step 4:
    step 5: remember that bill murray is not a zombie, hes just wearing makeup to try and trick you.
    step 6: cardio
    Last edited by _oscars; 10-16-2011 at 04:09 PM.
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000)

mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like you have a plan.
    road to 700lb deadlift while being jacked and tan 100% floridas natural orange juice ツ

[300 Spartan Helot (T)] theNobbler's Avatar
    theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _oscars View Post
    step 1: make a thread about it on tmisc titled: 'My family got bit by zombies and are now trying to kill me? wat do? 4k reps'
    step 2: choke your dog to death
    step 3: since everyone is dead, befriend a mannequin and give him a name, prefferably fred
    step 4: [img]gkyT1vir_fg[/img]
    step 5: remember that bill murray is not a zombie, hes just wearing makeup to try and trick you.
    step 6: cardio
    step 7: forget how to imbed media on bb.com
    [300 Spartan Crew][Spartan Perioeci Level 1] - (3/4/12)
    #MMFC

"Back in my day we had whole threads dedicated to Chestbrother chops.."

Rows and Hoes all day
    <3 Leangains <3

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theNobbler View Post
    step 8: forget how to spell embed
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

Originally Posted by theNobbler View Post
    u 2 r real cheeky
    mate

[300 Spartan Helot (T)] theNobbler's Avatar
    theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    step 9: profit
    [300 Spartan Crew][Spartan Perioeci Level 1] - (3/4/12)
    #MMFC

"Back in my day we had whole threads dedicated to Chestbrother chops.."

Rows and Hoes all day
    <3 Leangains <3

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wen u have bbc u dont need all that shiet cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nomsayin

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    zombies are afraid of fire, so I'll become a fire man
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    wen u have bbc u dont need all that shiet cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nomsayin
    teh troll prince is back

negs all around

notsrs

proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) proxy561 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    depends on the kind of zombies i think. Are they walking zombies? Running zombies? Left 4 dead zombies. These are things i need to know. Step 1 is befriend some 1 you can use as bait. EX my friend is rich, but skinny and slow and very dumb when it comes to street smarts. Have him buy every thing we need to survive. If its between him and i in a foot race i know i can beat him. So hes zombie bait. . Alphas need to find the women who survived and have kids and repopulate the earth. How can you tell if some 1 is alpha? They are alive during this time. So if you think your alpha bring on the zombies!!!!
    I Rep Back
    ~RIP Zyzz ~
    _Goals for 2012_
    300lbs squat 1rm
    200lbs bench 2r

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yee, one more hour, been waiting for this sh!t for a year now too.

Oh and I'll just leave this here for you all. It shattered my hopes of a zombie apocalypse last November, so you all should have to suffer with the sad thought now yourself

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...l-quickly.html

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    buy three treadmills. Face them outwards at my three doors. Turn on. Sit and watch reruns of king of queens

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Chase5455 View Post
    buy three treadmills. Face them outwards at my three doors. Turn on. Sit and watch reruns of king of queens

fuarkkkkkkkk

MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rape. Lots of rape.

logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) logbmma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ITT: You give out personal information about your house's weak spots and make it easy for ****bear

Originally Posted by logbmma View Post
    ITT: You give out personal information about your house's weak spots and make it easy for ****bear
    brb
    bear insurance

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jokes on YOU ******* ha HA. You don't BUY sh!t during a zombie apocalypse

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol id just kill myself and hope I get reincarnated as a worm or some sh*t.
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ā¯¤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crewā¯¤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol'd

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    almost forgot to add....

or I would get a sh*tload of PCP and go on a zombie killing rampage with a plastic knife and spork
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ā¯¤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crewā¯¤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WInner

chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd probably just panic and get eaten
    Mobilize,Strengthen,Breakdown,Repeat

CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brah, forget about survival, it's about having fun.

Brb target practice on zombies.
    Brb hot wiring cars all day.
    Brb raiding the local wal mart.
    Brb playing Michael Meyers with the zombies.

Walking Dead fuarkkkk why can't it be real life?

StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenC13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First. run around in this fukkin thing so zombies penetrating me is an impossibility

but act like i'm actually wearing this

-OR-
    if the knight armor is unavailable or too retarded.

get in a fukkin tall ass apple tree and eat apples until i die