studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You think your strong? lol... Check this out...

This video comes from www.garagestrength.com out of Reading Pennsylvania.

Put on your game face for this ex Rutgers Field Hockey player from NJ!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/GarageSt.../3/9Pw7F2wEXec
    www.strengthathletes.com

"Preperation predicts outcome" -Jon Kalnas

m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is that safe for the baby?

mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wonder if she had a miscarriage or not.
    I have never heard of a pregnant woman who did something like this and was able to keep the baby :s

RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mdoghman View Post
    I wonder if she had a miscarriage or not.
    I have never heard of a pregnant woman who did something like this and was able to keep the baby :s
    Have you ever heard of any pregnant women even doing this?

No harm to the baby - as long as you don't drop a weight on it.

Some time last week, a nearly nine month pregnant lady ran a marathon, then had a baby a few hours later. No trouble at all for mother or the kid.

Really, it's hard to induce a miscarriage (if the fetus is viable) after the first trimester - if I'm remembering correctly.

Dehydration and falling onto the bump/baby are the biggest dangers for pregnant women in sports, not the sports themselves.

mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdoghman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it is still shocking to see a pregno doing all that :S

RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mdoghman View Post
    it is still shocking to see a pregno doing all that :S
    Shocking and impressive.

She's kinda messing up the "pregnancy princess" thing that happens too frequently.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doing rope climbs and explosive lifts in the last trimester of your pregnancy is stupid ****. especially the rope climbs. This is why Crossfit is full of retards one workout away from permanent injury.

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    doing rope climbs and explosive lifts in the last trimester of your pregnancy is stupid ****. especially the rope climbs. This is why Crossfit is full of retards one workout away from permanent injury.
    i like how crossfit got thrown into this conversation.

i suppose she shoulda just took some light aerobics classes at the local Y.
    ACE-PT, NSCA, USATF-1
    danprater.blogspot.com - blog for everything related to throws, rugby, training, etc. and stuff that isnt.

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ubertoss2000

Throwers
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122693921

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If my wife isn't at least power cleaning when she's pregnant then I've failed as a husband
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJBA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When my wife gets pregnant she isn't doing this ****, but props to this chick. Haha.

JOTSCHKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol. fit lady

Originally Posted by DJBA View Post
    When my wife gets pregnant she isn't doing this ****, but props to this chick. Haha.
    If you have a wife that is willing to do this pregnant, just stay out of her way and count yourself as lucky.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xxtwistedxx View Post

thats better than doing moves where one misstep could lost the pregnancy. Take it from my painful personal experience, if you are having a healthy pregnancy enjoy it as a blessing.

Wasn't she working out in a Crossfit garage?

I just assumed she was based on the workout and the other related vids.

Originally Posted by RMBros View Post

Crossfitters have been known to do stupid and dangerous stuff with their kids in hopes of getting on the CF main page so nothing would surprise me here.

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RMBros View Post

garage yes but hardly crossfit from what ive seen. just because oly lifts are involved =/= crossfit. if i have any reason to be annoyed with crossfit is they are now the reason people associate oly lifts with crossfit and not what they are really intended.
    ACE-PT, NSCA, USATF-1
    danprater.blogspot.com - blog for everything related to throws, rugby, training, etc. and stuff that isnt.

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ubertoss2000

Throwers
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122693921

garage yes but hardly crossfit from what ive seen. just because oly lifts are involved =/= crossfit. if i have any reason to be annoyed with crossfit is they are now the reason people associate oly lifts with crossfit and not what they are really intended.
    Honestly, it was more about the rope climbs and dips for reps and the way they bragged on them on the vid. I've seen a variety of CF vids (not all bad) and it sorta fell in that category.

I'm not anti-crossfit at this point, but I do hear that there are more and more CF-related injuries (ach. tendon ruptures) lately. I lost some respect after watching the women's CF games vids on TV as well - loose form in some dangerous areas and setting a bad example for other CFers.

Anyway, back on subject - it's funny that the fat guy who walks through @ the beginning looks more pregnant than the star of the show.