Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered Hypochondriac ArchangelDante's Avatar
    ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nihilio View Post
    Maybe a really big bat? When I was living in japan there was bats with 1-2foot wing spans.
    no brah this thing was at least 6 ft tall with like a 12 ft wingspan. it was massive that's why i was so scared. im getting freaked out just remembering it

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    was 17 or 18. friend and i took shrooms. he decided to drive. i was tripping hard and to prove a point to me, he took his hands off the wheel while speeding down a street.

i freaked out, he turned the wheel randomly to show that we were safe. car lost control, screeching tires, driving up on curb, life flashing before eyes, coming to terms with death, etc., etc. left car as friend profusely apologized. walked home to think about it all. was a profoundly positive experience, but easily the scariest thing i've ever had to face.

Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelDante View Post
    no brah this thing was at least 6 ft tall with like a 12 ft wingspan. it was massive that's why i was so scared. im getting freaked out just remembering it
    Holy crap, when you said gargoyle I was thinking about those small ones you see on top of buildings and crap. Not a giant freaking monster.
    The Thu'um is strong in this one.

XBL: Oniruku
    PSN: Sphealz

Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nihilio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    was 17 or 18. friend and i took shrooms. he decided to drive. i was tripping hard and to prove a point to me, he took his hands off the wheel while speeding down a street.

i freaked out, he turned the wheel randomly to show that we were safe. car lost control, screeching tires, driving up on curb, life flashing before eyes, coming to terms with death, etc., etc. left car as friend profusely apologized. walked home to think about it all. was a profoundly positive experience, but easily the scariest thing i've ever had to face.
    Moral of the story dont do shrooms and drive.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    First time I approached a woman

sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was 16, I dreamed of riding in a car as a kid playing with the door. Then the door opened and I fell out of it with the car moving at like 50+ mph. I instantly woke up.
    Then I told my brother about it and he said that actually happened when I was 6. I called bull**** and asked my parents, they said the same thing. Turns out, I practically broke every single bone in my body and almost died when I was 6...

Never had any idea until I was 16 from some random ass dream for absolutely no reason. Still have absolutely zero memory of it outside of the dream.

Life and memories are just the beyond my comprehension after that point...

icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    friend and i took shrooms. he decided to drive.
    goofed.

Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually, now I can remember one of the most frightening moments.

This happened last year.

I was just chilling in my bed surfin the internet, then all of the sudden I started sweating, my heart rate went up, and I was fukin terrified and confused. I have no idea I was so scared of, but I just got scared right out of the blue. It was like a panic attack or something. I was extremely scared/confused for like 5 minutes. Then after the thing went away I stood up, and it was one of those moments where you stand up really fast and you're really dizzy, and I fell on the ground and my leg started shaking. I had no idea what was going on, but it shook for a few seconds then everything was fine.

I got up then layed back down in my bed and started crying. I have no idea what the fuk happened, but I was just extremely scared and confused for like 5 minutes.
    Day trader
    S&P
    "If it's good it's great, if it's bad, it's an experience."

Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    When I was 16, I dreamed of riding in a car as a kid playing with the door. Then the door opened and I fell out of it with the car moving at like 50+ mph. I instantly woke up.
    Then I told my brother about it and he said that actually happened when I was 6. I called bull**** and asked my parents, they said the same thing. Turns out, I practically broke every single bone in my body and almost died when I was 6...

Never had any idea until I was 16 from some random ass dream for absolutely no reason. Still have absolutely zero memory of it outside of the dream.

Life and memories are just the beyond my comprehension after that point...
    Crazy, why wouldnt your parents tell you about it after 10 years? Crazy how our subconcious remembers so much crap.

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back in high school (freshman year) there were these stories about how some kids would visit this haunted house apparently and it was just really scary, like the mood and atmosphere, nothing else really.

Anyway, a couple of my friends and i drove out there, like me + 2 guys and a chick.
    it was like secluded as fawk in the woods and it ended up looking more like an abandoned werehouse someone tried to turn into a house
    Hard to explain.
    Anyway, we get out of the car with our flash lights and start walking towards the house when we hear this HIGH PITCHED F*CKING SHRILL
    It was like a combination of a grown woman and one of those screaming sirens from like pirates of the carribbean.
    I don't know what the f*ck it was but ALL of us instinctively duck down really close to the ground, it felt weird as hell.

And i think the girl saw it first but she started screaming "LOOK AT THE TOP THE TOP WTH IS THAT"
    We all look up and like something was on the f*cking top of the building, it was humanoid clearly but it was HUGE. Like ~9-10 ft tall
    Dark as hell so we couldn't make it out but my friend scream GET THE F*CK BACK IN THE GET IN THE CAR GET IN THE CAR GET IN THE CAR
    We run our asses off back to the car and close it and we look up and the thing is gone.
    So now we're relieved a bit and we're whispering "what the hell was that" "Did you see that" "i think it was a person"
    then like 20 seconds after we're back in the car THE CAR STARTS SHAKING AND THE SCREAM STARTS AGAIn

THE F*CKING THING IS ON TOP OF THE CAR AND ITS LIKE TRYING TO GET IN.
    MY friend starts the car and we drive the f*ck out of there and it's trying to shake the car over it's side.
    he has trouble trying to steer because it's fighting against the wheel

IDK how long it held on for before it let go but it felt like 15 minutes, the entire time we're yelling and the girl is screaming.
    Got back on the main road and goddam that was the happiest moment of my life, realizing that there was traffic around and other people.

Originally Posted by Kickerr View Post
    Actually, now I can remember one of the most frightening moments.

This happened last year.

I was just chilling in my bed surfin the internet, then all of the sudden I started sweating, my heart rate went up, and I was fukin terrified and confused. I have no idea I was so scared of, but I just got scared right out of the blue. It was like a panic attack or something. I was extremely scared/confused for like 5 minutes. Then after the thing went away I stood up, and it was one of those moments where you stand up really fast and you're really dizzy, and I fell on the ground and my leg started shaking. I had no idea what was going on, but it shook for a few seconds then everything was fine.

I got up then layed back down in my bed and started crying. I have no idea what the fuk happened, but I was just extremely scared and confused for like 5 minutes.
    sounds like an anxiety attack. Those are no fun, if it happens again go outside and go for a walk, fresh air helps.

sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000)
    Crazy, why wouldnt your parents tell you about it after 10 years? Crazy how our subconcious remembers so much crap.
    I just assumed there was never a reason to mention it to me so they didn't

BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him. I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears – nose – slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him through the middle of his body. Just below the belly button. Then through his legs about 2 inches below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head – feet – arms – hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach. I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears – nose – pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hours, it was nice and brown, cooked through. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was as sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet.

jk.

one time I thought I saw a UFO at my bust stop in 4th grade
    PhD Candidate, Genetics.
    Practitioner of Stoic philosophy.
    Hope to FI/RE (Financial Independence / Retire Early) by 2030.

I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.

Gyno Surgery Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165978531

SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrokeBrahMtn View Post
    Back in high school (freshman year) there were these stories about how some kids would visit this haunted house apparently and it was just really scary, like the mood and atmosphere, nothing else really.

Anyway, a couple of my friends and i drove out there, like me + 2 guys and a chick.
    it was like secluded as fawk in the woods and it ended up looking more like an abandoned werehouse someone tried to turn into a house
    Hard to explain.
    Anyway, we get out of the car with our flash lights and start walking towards the house when we hear this HIGH PITCHED F*CKING SHRILL
    It was like a combination of a grown woman and one of those screaming sirens from like pirates of the carribbean.
    I don't know what the f*ck it was but ALL of us instinctively duck down really close to the ground, it felt weird as hell.

And i think the girl saw it first but she started screaming "LOOK AT THE TOP THE TOP WTH IS THAT"
    We all look up and like something was on the f*cking top of the building, it was humanoid clearly but it was HUGE. Like ~9-10 ft tall
    Dark as hell so we couldn't make it out but my friend scream GET THE F*CK BACK IN THE GET IN THE CAR GET IN THE CAR GET IN THE CAR
    We run our asses off back to the car and close it and we look up and the thing is gone.
    So now we're relieved a bit and we're whispering "what the hell was that" "Did you see that" "i think it was a person"
    then like 20 seconds after we're back in the car THE CAR STARTS SHAKING AND THE SCREAM STARTS AGAIn

MY friend starts the car and we drive the f*ck out of there and it's trying to shake the car over it's side.

IDK how long it held on for before it let go but it felt like 15 minutes, the entire time we're yelling and the girl is screaming.
    Got back on the main road and goddam that was the happiest moment of my life, realizing that there was traffic around and other people.
    Jesus christ, why did i read this before bed.

Originally Posted by BrokeBrahMtn View Post

Hard to explain.

Kind of reminds me of jeepers creepers.

Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had the ****s one night, and it was the painful one, the one that hurts your stomach so much you want to cry. anyways, it was while I had already went to bed so I was making trips back and forth to the bathroom all night. one of the times, I remember running to the bathroom, and then it's just blank.

I woke up face down on the floor, no idea where the **** I was. my pants were halfway down so I guess I was on the way to take a ****? I still have no idea what happened. there wasn't blood on the floor so I don't think I tripped and knocked myself out, and I don't see myself laying down on the floor mid **** and going to sleep..

no I wasn't drunk/high

edit: this could also pass for one of my funniest experiences
    Last edited by Sanders21; 10-16-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    _=Unites States Air Force=_
    Miami Dolphins
    Free DIB
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW

Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dad was caught in a rip tide about 2-3 years ago. I was in the water too but hadn't felt it too much, Dad waving arms yelling help Eric about 20 yds away from me. He kept getting pulled in and then got hit by wave after wave. Swam to him scared out of my f*cking mind yet fearless at the same time and took him to a sandbar. Let him catch his breath then swam to shore. Easily the most frightening thing that has ever happened.
    Baltimore Ravens.

I rep good posts.

Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like an anxiety attack. Those are no fun, if it happens again go outside and go for a walk, fresh air helps.
    wow just looked up the symptoms for an anxiety attack and they are exactly what I just said.

Symptoms of anxiety attacks include:
    Surge of overwhelming panic
    Feeling of losing control or going crazy
    Heart palpitations or chest pain
    Feeling like you’re going to pass out
    Trouble breathing or choking sensation
    Hyperventilation
    Hot flashes or chills
    Trembling or shaking
    Nausea or stomach cramps
    Feeling detached or unreal
    Day trader
    S&P
    "If it's good it's great, if it's bad, it's an experience."

Originally Posted by Sanders21 View Post
    I had the ****s one night, and it was the painful one, the one that hurts your stomach so much you want to cry. anyways, it was while I had already went to bed so I was making trips back and forth to the bathroom all night. one of the times, I remember running to the bathroom, and then it's just blank.

I woke up face down on the floor, no idea where the **** I was. my pants were halfway down so I guess I was on the way to take a ****? I still have no idea what happened. there wasn't blood on the floor so I don't think I tripped and knocked myself out, and I don't see myself laying down on the floor mid **** and going to sleep..

no I wasn't drunk/high

maybe you passed out from taking a crap so much? you might have been dehydrated.

icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000) icfpny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Eric-Navy View Post
    Dad was caught in a rip tide about 2-3 years ago. I was in the water too but hadn't felt it too much, Dad waving arms yelling help Eric about 20 yds away from me. He kept getting pulled in and then got hit by wave after wave. Swam to him scared out of my f*cking mind yet fearless at the same time and took him to a sandbar. Let him catch his breath then swam to shore. Easily the most frightening thing that has ever happened.
    ocean is a scary place man. remembering looking over the side of a ship in a north atlantic storm still gives me the creeps.

Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by icfpny View Post
    ocean is a scary place man. remembering looking over the side of a ship in a north atlantic storm still gives me the creeps.
    Ive always been around some sort of coast, same with my Dad. That was the last day he felt invincible I think. Kind of sad, extremely scary.
    Baltimore Ravens.

I rep good posts.

Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Was messing around on this big train bridge that goes across a river with my friend. In the very middle it's about 1ft. deep at the most, and the bridge is about 50 feet in the air, high enough to kill you for sure. Was on the middle part where you can climb down onto this concrete pillar that's holding it up, still about 45ft. off the ground.
    Looked exactly like this:

Well I was standing up there just looking and picking up busted rail road spikes and throwing them off the bridge when all of the sudden I lost my balance and I could feel myself teetering on the edge, about 1cm away from falling off. Somehow I moved my arms and regained balance and got the hell back onto the bridge. My heart was racing so fast, I thought I was dead for about half a second. Scariest thing ever.

Also when I was in middle school I tried surfing with a tropical storm off the coast of Florida and took a huge set on the head while trying to paddle out. Broke my leash and I had to swim to shore while my 120 pound body was getting pounded by waves. Felt like I was swimming for days to get back to the shore. I was so tired and all I wanted was to rest for just a second but I couldn't. Had nightmares about being on my surfboard and looking up at 100ft. waves about to crash on me for a while.

strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    waking up upside down in my car not knowing how in the world i got there and not being able to tell authorities/insurance anything since nothing was there, scary sh!t.
    also sleep paralysis sucks
    p.s. glad to be a rollover survivor
    I don't want put all my eggs in one basket, but I'd put all my eggs in her basket nomsayin.

Originally Posted by Kickerr View Post
    wow just looked up the symptoms for an anxiety attack and they are exactly what I just said.

Symptoms of anxiety attacks include:
    Surge of overwhelming panic
    Feeling of losing control or going crazy
    Heart palpitations or chest pain
    Feeling like you’re going to pass out
    Trouble breathing or choking sensation
    Hyperventilation
    Hot flashes or chills
    Trembling or shaking
    Nausea or stomach cramps
    Feeling detached or unreal
    Typically caused from being overwhelmed or stressed. Try to work on being less stressed so it wont happen again.

strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Iterated View Post
    Was messing around on this big train bridge that goes across a river with my friend. In the very middle it's about 1ft. deep at the most, and the bridge is about 50 feet in the air, high enough to kill you for sure. Was on the middle part where you can climb down onto this concrete pillar that's holding it up, still about 45ft. off the ground.

Well I was standing up there just looking and picking up busted rail road spikes and throwing them off the bridge when all of the sudden I lost my balance and I could feel myself teetering on the edge, about 1cm away from falling off. Somehow I moved my arms and regained balance and got the hell back onto the bridge. My heart was racing so fast, I thought I was dead for about half a second. Scariest thing ever.
    when i was in hawaii we jumped off this waterfall and we heard 2 kids died recently because people were dumping their cars in the water and the kids actually hit them when they jumped. sad stuff
    I don't want put all my eggs in one basket, but I'd put all my eggs in her basket nomsayin.

ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000)
    mine is kinda stupid but freaked me the **** out at the time.

so i meet this girl. she was super cute and nice, asian girl very petite you know everything you want in an asian girl.

so we have been hangin out shootin the ****, clearly hitting it off. and shes playing hard to get (how i like it tbh)
    been like 2 weeks of good quality talking and hanging out but she wont get like snuggling close and nowhere near kissing.
    shes taking **** very slow.
    so finally one day (lol at how this sounds) we actually start touching more and more. just kinda pushing on my couch and stuff.
    shes pushing me around and i kinda pin her and i say don't even bother i can beat you in a wrestling match.

she gets pissed. shes all "OH YEA IM TRAINED IN JUDO!" this girl was like 100lbs and strong as ****, it was legitimately hard to pin her. her foot would be against your neck so fast.
    anyway what in sued was an epic 3 hour wrestling marathon. we rolled around the floor and everywhere just fighting.

so eventually we end up, im sitting up with her im my lap, and holding her kinda bear hugging her around her arms. we are laughing and ****.
    she stops fighting me. so shes like okay you won lol. we sit there a bit longer. and i go to take a piss. i get up but shes going limp. i just set her on the floor thinking shes joking. .

she starts going "what the hell my body wont move"
    i look at her. shes just laying there, perfectly still but head.
    i think shes joking, but she starts going "is my arm moving? im moving my leg!" her body is NOT moving at all.
    i think shes joking, i tell her its not moving stop joking etc. shes getting upset.
    its starting to freak me out she has not moved her body AT ALL
    she starts ****ing crying! shes like im moving my arm! i just put something under her head, and im talking to her like "are you joking please tell me now you got me! if this is a joke stop!"

im legit ****ing terrified now. i think i just paralyzed this girl. she hasn't moved her body at all.
    i feel like ****. like absolute ****ing human trash i feel like i just paralyzed this girl. im ****ing freaking out just trying not to lose my veneer of control. honestly i think the only reason she was able to keep so calm was that i acted like i had seen this **** before.

she keeps saying "am i moving my arm?" finally i look her arm is moving very slightly. . .
    my heart actually starts beating again, there is some hope i didn't **** this girls life over.

i tell her yea your moving your arm, only slowly you probably bruised your back babe.
    she sees something in my eyes and almost crys at me "im not paralyzed dont look at me like that, im not!"
    im just trying to keep calm for her.
    i say "if i paralyzed you ill carry you around and wipe your ass for you forever" just in a joking manner anything to lighten her mood. she laughs through the tears. best laugh i ever heard in my life i kid you not.

she says can you put me on the bed?
    now normally i woulden't move someone i thought was paralyzed, but she was moving her legs at this point.
    and i don't know ultimately i didn't want to believe she was actually hurt. i know its stupid but i picked her up and put her on my bed.

she fell asleep pritty fast. (i read her some connan the barbarian Lulz) then i went and got a drink of water and watched food network trying to calm down. i was FREAKED out during the ordeal and keeping it in honestly was tiring.

about 3 hours later im still outside my room just ****ing coming down. thinking you crippled someone is a powerful emotion.
    my door opens and this girl pokes her head out and beams at me. she slowly shambles out. and says "look im not crippled see!? dont worry!"
    she is obviously having a hard time walking. but im ****ing overjoyed. i help her to the couch and she has some water. and says, ill go to the washroom then we can go to bed okay? i might need you there. i help her with her things, when we wrestled she was in her pajamas so she was set. we went to bed. and i basically just cuddled her. trying to make her feel okay she was still freaked out.

middle of the night im woken up. its pitch black, i just see her sillouette. and she says "im all better i can move" she sticks her foot up out the covers.
    my heart lept for joy she was okay. i just ****ing kissed her not even thinking. next think i know im grabbing her breasts, and she dosent stop me. we end up having amazing sex. it was like being in intense love for one night. . still a good friend. but **** man that night was the biggest emotional rollercoaster of my life.

Originally Posted by Iterated View Post

Scary brah, falling would be no fun. Thats why I tend to stay away from old bridges.

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one here would believe me. Besides, I would have to pick from so many....that no one would ever believe.

100+ mph motorcycle crash. Knew I was going to die. Didn't, obviously.

Ripped my right arm almost off in a military parachuting incident. 6 months in a hospital bed. Was ready to kill everyone including those who liked me.

Accidentally killed someone I was supposed to deliver to.............erm...never mind.

Awakened from sleeping in the right floorboard of my stupidly crazy built out jep cj7 with a 325hp 304 amc after a night of drinking. Mental note - if you and your stepfather build a crazy fast jeep - don't let normal people drive it. Ever.

I could go on all day.

Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    maybe you passed out from taking a crap so much? you might have been dehydrated.
    Lol, who knows brah. I do wish I could know the cause.

another passing out story, this is from locking my knees.

I was about 13, my mom was trimming my hair cause it was ****ed up or w/e. I was standing up while doing this. out of nowhere my vision slowly blacks out and the last thing I see before I'm out is me falling forward. on the way down, I slammed my forehead on the corner of a counter, blood everywhere.

it was weird, cause I actually had some kind of dream during this. all I remember is a long, empty road, and then during the dream I realize "holy ****.. I was just getting a haircut, what the ****" and then I woke up doing some kind of seizure like motion on the floor with blood dripping out of my head. went to the ER and got stitches..
    _=Unites States Air Force=_
    Miami Dolphins
    Free DIB
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)