Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Small wrist / ankle size = lower strength potential ?

I am 5'11 , 170lbs and i have 6.5 inch diamter wrists and 9 inch ankles. I have read that these are fairly narrow dimensions for a male of my height. Is there any evidence of wrist size being a partial determinant of your overall strength potential with certain exercises ? Apart from your relative limb length and body morphology ?

Does anyone here have wrists/ ankles close to the same diamter as mine at a similar height and you are moving what would be considered 'heavy' poundages ?

Clifton_Peele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clifton_Peele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clifton_Peele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clifton_Peele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clifton_Peele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clifton_Peele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clifton_Peele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clifton_Peele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6.5" wrists are normal for a man of your height that isn't fat. Even if they weren't, you shouldn't worry about it because there's not much you can do about your bone size.

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've got thin wrists (6.75-7"), medium size anks. I am weak as phuck. Dono if this sort of thing has much bearing on your lifting potential unless you start lifting some heavy ass weights

LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LILFATBOI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm at 7.5 and 10"...and these are bigger since I gained weight I'm sure mine were smaller when I was 180 playing basketball.
    820 raw deadlift at 21 y/o http://youtu.be/PQPviRHx96U?t=1m20s

Between the legs Dunk at 240 lb body weight
    https://youtu.be/dXAD0s-fp8k

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my wrists are 7 " and my ankles about 9.5. and I weigh 269

kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wrist size is supposabely (may have spelled that wrong) a way to tell what **** type u r.big wrists possibly endo,small wrists and low bodyfat ecto,and small wrists but gains mass easier than an ecto is a meso.then there r supposably combos of each.

who knows?it is not going to tell u how much potential u have in anything.
    Magic wand,MAKE MY MONSTER GROOOWWWW!!!!!!!!-Rita Repulsa

IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Heavy lifting will thicken the wrists and ankles over time, anyway.

To answer your question, I've heard there is a correlation from multiple sources, yes.
    www.PowerliftingToWin.com

WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wrist 7.25inches
    ankle 10 inches
    Bench 402 (ace)/ 385 (440 in slingshot)
    Squat 600 (predators + frantz canvas) / 441lbs
    Dead lift 551 (super centurion+ predators) /578lbs
    Power Clean 100kg x 8
    Vertical 29in

BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrianLD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IzzyT View Post

To answer your question, I've heard there is a correlation from multiple sources, yes.
    Aye, friends and peers have told me my wrists and hands are noticeably thicker. I also have to unlace my chucks more than halfway to be able to get my feet in them now.

Just ignore how big they are op, it'll take forever but they'll get bigger lol. I've never been in a spot where I thought, "oh sh**, there's no way I can lift that 'cuz my wrists are too small!" It's never affected anything except made maybe one guy misjudge how strong I was.

vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtm567 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wrist are at 7.25", Ankles are 10.25" at 178 5' 8". I take after my grampa, he's built like a house while my father has the bone structure of a girl.
    I feel like a larger bone structure allows you to handle more.
    Usapl Raw

6/13/15 Sunshine state games: 456.5/258.5/551, 1,266 total @ 83kg 21 years old

Lifting http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf7ECtFfE4kDqY3tuSDBbXg

BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not a lot since there's not a lot of muscle in the actual wrist, just connective tissue. Unless you get fat of course.

Most of the really big strong guys I know have thick wrists. There are always exceptions to the rule though.

MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vtm567 View Post
    Wrist are at 7.25", Ankles are 10.25" at 178 5' 8". I take after my grampa, he's built like a house while my father has the bone structure of a girl.
    I feel like a larger bone structure allows you to handle more.
    I think Im built more after my moms side yet both my parents side are built like that since both my parents come from eastern euro countries Ive heard that usually means your bigger lmao, I dunno. My mom has pretty big bones same with my dad and now that I think about it everyone in my family is stronger(not like squats 350lbs+ their first time) but can do harder physical work their first time doing it without any training. My brother could do all the hippy abductor machine or whatever the first time he tried it as a Fresh in HS. I KNOW thats NOT impressive but how many freshman just do it all the way correctly? My dads sister was able to squat more than most girls when she was younger and only at a pretty low BW(like 140) until she got sick. I think I have pretty big bones though as well. I don't think bigger bones necessarily mean you're stronger, perhaps be able to have the potential to carry more weight... yes but off the bat strength once again I dunno. It could just be one of those things assimilated like the ****types, while those don't exactly exist an "endomorph" for example is more likely to have blocky abs versus a really small person or whatever. Just because your an accused endo doesn't mean you have the same traits as another endo as everyone is different, it just appears you are more likely too. Most "endos" I know or have seen are generally from an eastern euro country or something similar and not from somewhere from Asia etc. Not to say that isn't possible it just isn't as likely. So sure anyone could have blocky abs or big wrists but I think it does have something to do with genetics obviously and just happenly those same genetics are similar to other traits like height, weight how you gain weight etc. Not sure what I said but I was just trying to get at that genetics play a role and your parents might or might not give you other genetics that are classified under a ****type even though not all of that is true.

Originally Posted by BrobiWanKenobi View Post
    Not a lot since there's not a lot of muscle in the actual wrist, just connective tissue. Unless you get fat of course.

Most of the really big strong guys I know have thick wrists. There are always exceptions to the rule though.
    I don't think bigger joints help with strength at all but rather the possibility that you have the potential to carry more weight on your frame meaning more possible muscle mass resulting in a little more strength. Also we don't break as easy Your point on exceptions are VERY true though, obviously a 300lb person will have bigger wrists than someone who weighs less.

Wrists: 8.3in
    Ankles: 11in(perhaps a slight bit off)

Even after gaining like 40lbs I still have pretty big clavicles and my you can see the bone coming out of my ankle.
    blahhhhh
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The only thing big wrists really helps on is deadlift grip.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrobiWanKenobi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Austere View Post
    The only thing big wrists really helps on is deadlift grip.
    and stabilty on pressing movements as well as an indicator of overall joint size....

Originally Posted by MadDogMalesh View Post

I don't think bigger joints help with strength at all but rather the possibility that you have the potential to carry more weight on your frame meaning more possible muscle mass resulting in a little more strength. Also we don't break as easy Your point on exceptions are VERY true though, obviously a 300lb person will have bigger wrists than someone who weighs less.

Wrists: 8.3in
    Ankles: 11in(perhaps a slight bit off)

Even after gaining like 40lbs I still have pretty big clavicles and my you can see the bone coming out of my ankle.
    I don't think big joints means you will be strong but I think it means you have the potential to be stronger than if you had smaller joints. One big reason, I think, is heavy lifting beats your joints up and if you have large joints you'll be able to handle a heavier load with less stress. Which you kinda said.

One example.

I know a handful of 500+ raw benchers, which is a pretty big raw bench. Only one of them doesn't have larger than average wrists/joints.

F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and stabilty on pressing movements ....
    I agree with this .

at the moment i am in these areas:

1RM squat = 280lbs
    1RM deadlift= 375lbs
    1RM bench= 200lbs
    1RM press= 145lbs

I dont think wrist size effects your grip quite as much as it effects the stability in your wrist and lower arm while doing presses, benches and cleans. And also, maybe i just need to work on it a bit more but front squats with the traditional clean grip feel kind of strainful .

Then again, it probably does indeed effect your grip strength a bit too. It would be nice to be able to 'try on someone elses wrists' and find out for sure, but you cant.

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have 5.8" wrists so don't worry about it because theres always people with smaller joints.
    Misc Strength Crew

IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

From Rip:
    The bones adapt to loading by getting better at distributing the load at the epiphyses through the trabechulae to the cortical bone of the metaphysis and the shaft of the diaphysis. The adaptation occurs in the dimensions necessary for increased force transfer, which in the wrist area would be a slight increase in distal ulna/radius diameter, obtained through a thickening of the cortical layer over the cancellous bone. The subchondral bone under the articular cartilage thickens as well. A change in length is not an adaptation to loading, and once the growth plates between the epiphyses and metaphyses close, there is no mechanism by which the diaphysis can lengthen significantly, although some minor height increase could occur due to generalized skeletal densification.

From Rip:
    I hope you're posting that to back up what I said becuase he is agreeing with me.

I said "not a lot [of bone thickness due to lifting]"

and he said:
    "The adaptation occurs in the dimensions necessary for increased force transfer, which in the wrist area would be a slight increase in distal ulna/radius diameter, obtained through a thickening of the cortical layer over the cancellous bone."

the key words being "slight increase"

samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread is stupid

lift heavy /end thread
    Recovering fatass

culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Estimated 1RM of the Big 3

Bench press = wrist^3
    Oly Squat = 0.37*ankle^3 + 0.59*wrist^3
    Power Squat = 0.40*ankle^3 + 0.65*wrist^3
    Deadlift = 0.425*ankle^3 + 0.7*wrist^3

From
    http://www.yewhealth.com/estimated-1rm-for-the-big-3/

Page also has calculators where you can just plug in your wrist and ankle size and body weight

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by samsont View Post
    this thread is stupid

lift heavy /end thread
    this...even if theres scientific, genetic, hell even religious proof that ur strength potential is lower - would that stop any of your pursuits???

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    this...even if theres scientific, genetic, hell even religious proof that ur strength potential is lower - would that stop any of your pursuits???
    I dont think a large percentage of the lifting population reaches thier genetic potential anyways.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by culican View Post
    Estimated 1RM of the Big 3

Bench press = wrist^3
    Oly Squat = 0.37*ankle^3 + 0.59*wrist^3
    Power Squat = 0.40*ankle^3 + 0.65*wrist^3
    Deadlift = 0.425*ankle^3 + 0.7*wrist^3

From
    http://www.yewhealth.com/estimated-1rm-for-the-big-3/

Page also has calculators where you can just plug in your wrist and ankle size and body weight
    Originally Posted by F1eld View Post
    I dont think a large percentage of the lifting population reaches thier genetic potential anyways.
    I put my wrist and ankle measurements in to that calculator and it spit out:

973/562/1039 as my maximum potential brb 2,574 raw total.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kankles dont equal lower body strength.... i'm just sayin.
    but strong wrists can improve your lifting efficiency....

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by F1eld View Post
    I am 5'11 , 170lbs and i have 6.5 inch diamter wrists and 9 inch ankles. I have read that these are fairly narrow dimensions for a male of my height. Is there any evidence of wrist size being a partial determinant of your overall strength potential with certain exercises ? Apart from your relative limb length and body morphology ?

Does anyone here have wrists/ ankles close to the same diamter as mine at a similar height and you are moving what would be considered 'heavy' poundages ?
    Mine are probably smaller.

Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post

Says the most I will ever be able to pull is around 650.

New goal. 700.
    Need a bit of change for sups? This is what I use, and its totally legit.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
    The story of my life, a must read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635736623#post635736623
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Reps for life: Strength.Honor, N4J4R, Spiderman997
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post

I guess someone's been secretly dosing me with steroids because somehow i've managed to get past my "Champion" genetic numbers of
    305/195/354 based on my wrist/ankle measurements.
    Misc Strength Crew

jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i don't know about my ankles due to a plethora of injuries, but my wrists and fingers are visibly larger than they were when i was twenty pounds lighter and much weaker than i am now.

I hope you're posting that to back up what I said becuase he is agreeing with me.
    I wasn't trying to contradict you.