Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    tanyajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanyajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanyajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanyajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanyajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanyajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanyajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does it happen to you often? - Every now and then

Do you like it? - No.

I mean, obviously, I'll talk to a guy who looks me *in the eyes* in a friendly, non-sleazy way during a casual conversation that happens naturally, eg something funny happens and there's banter about it. Guys who start conversations out of nowhere while staring at parts of my body = gross, & yeah, often these are men older than myself. Also, not keen on interruptions.

Do you hate it? - See above

Do you feel like a self conscious hot mess? - Sometimes. Ok, often. I'm growing out my hair. And am new to lifting.

Is it different or the same as getting approached somewhere else? - Different in that I go to the gym to improve a body I currently see as, well, in need of improvement.

I don't even lift (srs) KRRZ350's Avatar
    KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRRZ350 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bambiemcfly View Post
    op.. your friend is probably full of shyt, unless she dresses like a hooker at the gym and attracts the wrong kind of attention....
    I'm with you on that one, in a fraction of a second I spit out "Bullchit, if I hit on you at the gym we'd be in the same place"

Appreciate the knowledge ladies, it's for chivalrous purposes I PROMISE.
    Auto Mechanic crew
    REI crew

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    I like a bit of friendly banter myself. A real hotty hit on me recently although I was put off because he was obsessed with himself and thought that his tales of being a natty fitness model would impress me. (It might have, if he wasn't constantly checking himself out in the mirrors whilst talking to me). That said, I have ways of letting a dude know I'm not interested through conversation, so we don't end up in me creampie-ing him situation.

The time I really do not like it, is when I'm in my swimwear in the jacuzzi. I say this because that's where it happens the most and it's usually the overweight dudes who don't workout but just do a lap or two of the pool and then sit in the hot tub that do it. Then I feel trapped because I don't wanna stay and I don't wanna get out and give them the money shot either. Know what I mean.

Cliffs - Like banter. Don't mind it.
    Good at turning dudes down.
    Don't like getting hit on whilst wearing swim wear.
    Creampie?
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this thread has TOOOO many derails.......

too many

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been working out at gyms for over 20 years and never once hit a woman. I am there to work out. I assume they are there for the same reason.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by themyth2009 View Post
    Been working out at gyms for over 20 years and never once hit a woman. I am there to work out. I assume they are there for the same reason.
    This but after reading this thread I guess I should consider talking to them.. but I rest very less in between sets and finish my workout fast and leave..
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yaz_rulz View Post
    This but after reading this thread I guess I should consider talking to them.. but I rest very less in between sets and finish my workout fast and leave..
    Just make sure you dont lead with your shaaaabonger

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's always how you look vs. what you say.

If you are good looking, and can compliment without sounding like a horndog = Win
    If you are ugly, and can compliment without sounding like a horndog=fail
    If you are ugly, and sound like a horndog=CREEEEPY.

This my friends, is slut logic 101.

scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    It's always how you look vs. what you say.

If you are good looking, and can compliment without sounding like a horndog = Win
    If you are ugly, and can compliment without sounding like a horndog=fail
    If you are ugly, and sound like a horndog=CREEEEPY.

This my friends, is slut logic 101.
    agreed. this is of course sober. alcohol works wonders for the most unfortunate.

so i will add
    ugly and can compliment without sounding like a horndog + alcohol = 40/60
    good looking but total horndog + alcohol = 60/40

there arent really any women my age at my gym...and the ones that are there are not worth my time. i lift hard and leave
    gym lifts/competition lifts

squat ???/650
    bench 545/435
    deadlift 600/601

Penn State Powerlifting

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is an older man at my gym who always tells me I'm pretty. It never creeped me out or anything as I didn't take it as hitting on me per se, more just being nice as older guys seem to do with younger girls. Don't know why they all do this, though, but seems like lots of older guys do. Anyway, it did creep me out when, after I was doing some exercise where I was bent over(don't remember what at this point), he made a point to come up to me and tell me I have a great butt. Again, didn't think he was hitting on me and maybe I'm being naive but that was weird and did creep me out.

There's this other guy who I wouldn't classify as older, meaning grandfather-type older, maybe late 40's, early 50's. He makes it a point to approach me and tell me I'm the prettiest girl in there. Then one day had the balls to come up to me 10 minutes later after this other girl came in to tell me I dropped down to #2. WTF????? She is a cute girl and if that's his opinion, whatever, but you don't SAY it to me. LOL. He knows I am married and have kids so again maybe I'm being naive but don't take it as hitting on me really.

It seems like more younger guys are speaking to me lately but I think it's less the fact that they are hitting on me and more the fact that we are all in abs class together once a week and so it's easy to strike up a convo either in there or at other times when they see me.

I don't typically feel like a hot mess unless you count this morning after I've been blowing my nose all weekend when Trainer McHottie came up to me and gave me some advice on something I was doing wrong. He's a friend and was not hitting on me at all, but I wish he didn't pick today to talk to me!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    There is an older man at my gym who always tells me I'm pretty. It never creeped me out or anything as I didn't take it as hitting on me per se, more just being nice as older guys seem to do with younger girls. Don't know why they all do this, though, but seems like lots of older guys do. Anyway, it did creep me out when, after I was doing some exercise where I was bent over(don't remember what at this point), he made a point to come up to me and tell me I have a great butt. Again, didn't think he was hitting on me and maybe I'm being naive but that was weird and did creep me out.

There's this other guy who I wouldn't classify as older, meaning grandfather-type older, maybe late 40's, early 50's. He makes it a point to approach me and tell me I'm the prettiest girl in there. Then one day had the balls to come up to me 10 minutes later after this other girl came in to tell me I dropped down to #2. WTF????? She is a cute girl and if that's his opinion, whatever, but you don't SAY it to me. LOL. He knows I am married and have kids so again maybe I'm being naive but don't take it as hitting on me really.

It seems like more younger guys are speaking to me lately but I think it's less the fact that they are hitting on me and more the fact that we are all in abs class together once a week and so it's easy to strike up a convo either in there or at other times when they see me.

I don't typically feel like a hot mess unless you count this morning after I've been blowing my nose all weekend when Trainer McHottie came up to me and gave me some advice on something I was doing wrong. He's a friend and was not hitting on me at all, but I wish he didn't pick today to talk to me!
    So a man comes up to you and says great butt and he is not hitting on you? Wow what does a guy actually have to do to hit on you?

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, if I am talking to an attractive female, then there's definitely a sense of wanting to jump her bones. Otherwise i'd have left her alone.

Lol, (he said I have a great butt but I don't think he's hitting on me).

Um, slut logic anyone?

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I welcome any and all compliments. From anyone.

I like handing them out as well.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post

So do I but I am a whore...what is your excuse.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So do I but I am a whore...what is your excuse.
    My self-worth is based on others' opinions.
    For what I don't know

BTW, Myth, have I told you how hot your avi is?
    For what I don't know

BTW, Myth, have I told you how hot your avi is?
    No and its been up for over a year now I just feel used and cheap.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OH HAI

where u been missay?!?!?!

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    OH HAI

where u been missay?!?!?!
    Away for a month.

You missed me?
    For what I don't know

FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ladies, what say you if a man hits on you, while sprouting a boner?

Originally Posted by FueledByYelyah View Post
    ladies, what say you if a man hits on you, while sprouting a boner?
    Wow I am amazed you are not having luck on match.com.

FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow I am amazed you are not having luck on match.com.
    lol...

Away for a month.
    You missed me?
    xa million I missed YOU!!!!

where you been?!?!?!!?

tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Interesting and informative.
    Cutting whilst training tapout.

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So a man comes up to you and says great butt and he is not hitting on you? Wow what does a guy actually have to do to hit on you?
    Ok, point taken. Like I said, I suppose I am being naive. I just can't imagine a man being absolutely serious in hitting on a girl who is young enough to be his daugther, meaning he can't possibly think I'd be interested so is just making an inappropriate remark that he doesn't view as inappropriate, as opposed to actually hitting on me, if that makes any sense?

And what's slut logic? I admit I am clearly not very quick on the uptake when it comes to these things but I don't think that equates to being a slut. Slow, yeah. Slutty, no. And I mean no disrespect - I just don't know what is meant by the term.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go to the gym to workout, not get hit on. That being said, it only happens on occasion so I don't mind being complimented on the hard work I've put in. I do have a problem when 1.someone stares excessively 2.comments on my ass 3.is a creeper. I actually get approached more outside of the gym then I do in the gym, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I know most of the regulars at my gym.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

Ok, point taken. Like I said, I suppose I am being naive. I just can't imagine a man being absolutely serious in hitting on a girl who is young enough to be his daugther, meaning he can't possibly think I'd be interested so is just making an inappropriate remark that he doesn't view as inappropriate, as opposed to actually hitting on me, if that makes any sense?

And what's slut logic? I admit I am clearly not very quick on the uptake when it comes to these things but I don't think that equates to being a slut. Slow, yeah. Slutty, no. And I mean no disrespect - I just don't know what is meant by the term.
    It happens I hear you know women be interested in men 20 years older than them. So I hear anyway.

Slut logic didnt come from me.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    would never even dream of hitting on somebody at the gym. First of all, most of the girls at my gym are HS/college age...young enough to be my daughters. Second, I'm there to work. Third, VERY happily married.

Oh, I agree - and am sort of one of them. My husband is 13 years older than I am, doesn't look it and I truthfully didnt think the age difference was as much as it was when I first met him, wrongfully assumed he was a couple years younger than he is just from mutual people we knew.

But anyhoo, this particular guy who made the butt comment is over 70 so twice my age. Maybe some women would be into that - I'm sure there are some. In fact, I know there are - my dad dated one right after my mom died. She was 22 years younger and younger than my sister. While I clearly don't have a problem with an older man, 70 is WAY past my limit. My dad is younger than that.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh, I agree - and am sort of one of them. My husband is 13 years older than I am, doesn't look it and I truthfully didnt think the age difference was as much as it was when I first met him, wrongfully assumed he was a couple years younger than he is just from mutual people we knew.

But anyhoo, this particular guy who made the butt comment is over 70 so twice my age. Maybe some women would be into that - I'm sure there are some. In fact, I know there are - my dad dated one right after my mom died. She was 22 years younger and younger than my sister. While I clearly don't have a problem with an older man, 70 is WAY past my limit. My dad is younger than that.
    When the man is over 70 it's not creepy, it's comical.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong