Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    delberthickman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2012 INBF Tri-State Bodybuilding and Figure Championships *** WNBF Pro Qualifier

The 5th Annual 2012 INBF Tri-State Bodybuilding and Figure Championships will be held in Dayton, Ohio at the Dayton Convention Center on Saturday, 19 May 2012. In 2012 we, will be awarding full WNBF pro cards to Men's Bodybuilding and Women's Figure divisions! This differs from the Rookie Pro Cards awarded in the previous two years and means winners can immediately compete as WNBF pros for money and prizes. Please mark your calendars and we certainly hope to see you there. Once again, we will be awarding some great prizes and will have a plethora of giveaways for competitors and fans.

Date: Saturday, May 19, 2012
    937-344-9884
    inbftristate@aol.com
    gemcityclassic.hostjava.net

2012 INBF Tri-State Bodybuilding and Figure Championships *** WNBF Pro Qualifier

Contest forms have been posted at: gemcityclassic.hostjava.net. Please include us in your 2012 contest plans. You will certainly enjoy the experience. See the attached poster for details.
    Attached Images

ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be there competing again this year. I competed at the tri state last year and Delbert puts on a GREAT show
    Zack Sizemore
    Team Member/Prep Coach - Dossey Training Systems
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

Isaiah 40:29-31
    He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

Originally Posted by ZSize512 View Post
    I'll be there competing again this year. I competed at the tri state last year and Delbert puts on a GREAT show
    Thanks Zack and looking forward to seeing you again.

avu0710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently training with my friend for this show. We are training with a personal trainer. We are both so excited for this experience!

Any advice for beginners?

Thanks!

Important INBF Tri-State Update! We will be awarding 4 WNBF full pro cards to Men's Open Bodybuilding, Women's Open Figure, Women's Open Bodybuilding, and Ms. Fit Body. Earning a full WNBF pro card will allow you to compete in any WNBF pro event for money and prizes. However, you must compete in atleast one WNBF pro event in order to compete in the Worlds in November.

@avu0710 - Absolutely! Stick to the plan your trainer defines for you and trust in your own abilities. Consistency and commitment are important factors that will result in success or failure. Most of all do not allow the imminence of your day on stage consume you. Find joy in the process of preparation and remembering this will ensure you have a positive and memorable experience and grow as a person and competitor. I'm sure you will enjoy our event and we do our best to make everyone finds it a worhtwhile investment. Train Hard and see you both in May! Regards, Delbert

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Count me in Delbert! i competed in your show last year and loved it! can't wait to be on stage there again!

Originally Posted by esgibson View Post
    Count me in Delbert! i competed in your show last year and loved it! can't wait to be on stage there again!
    Super Eric!!! Can't wait to see you again. Great show planned again and, thanks to our generous and growing sponsorship, we'll definitely be rolling out the red carpet for all the competitors. Train hard and see you in May!

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will be here as well! Great to see a thread for this comp. It will be my first comp, and will be going into novice more than likely unless I get advice for otherwise.

Edit: I see the poster doesn't mention novice. Did this section get pulled?

2012poster.jpg2012poster.jpg
    Originally Posted by delberthickman View Post
    Attention!!! We wil have a Novice division for men's bodybuilding and women's figure. Please see the updated poster!
    Last edited by delberthickman; 02-15-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    I will be here as well! Great to see a thread for this comp. It will be my first comp, and will be going into novice more than likely unless I get advice for otherwise.

Edit: I see the poster doesn't mention novice. Did this section get pulled?
    Big Fish! Yes, we will have a Novice division for Men's Bodybuilding and Women's Figure. I've posted an updated poster in the thread below and sorry for the confusion.

Important update!!! All Tri-State competitors will receive a T-shirt and bag of goodies. Top 5 in each class will receive an award courtesy of Niels Andersen trophies. Overall winners will receive a special overall trophy, a championship jacket, supplements courtesy of Beverly International, a one year free membership to any LA Fitness, and a SURPRISE prize (shhhh!!!)

Once again, we have a great and growing line-up of sponsors! ABB/ON (our headline sponsor again), Liquid Sun Rayz Tanning, LA Fitness, Beverly International, The Dayton Marriott, and DK&J Pump Fitness, and more.

Online registration is now available at: events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=uxdqp4iab&oeidk=a07e5jlaa40c90ea86b&oseq

or download entry form and find additional information at: gemcityclassic.hostjava.net

or follow us on ******** or Twitter using search term "INBF Tri-State"

News Flash!!! Welcoming our newest sponsor ViSalus by Linda Burton! Also, all competitors will receive a Niels Andersen trophy, an INBF T-shirt, and other goodies. All Overall winners will receive a WNBF pro card, a championship jacket, a 1 year free membership to any LA Fitness nationwide, Beverly International supplements, and more. Once again, we will be raising money for the American Cancer Society and will be raffling off free 1 night stays for two (including free breakfast for two) at the Marriott. You don't want to miss this!!!

tiafikelun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

defiant wood stove for sale

wood veneer buy wood pellets direct wood floor woodfromukraine com/en/products/]wood bunk beds for sale slabs of wood wood bowls for sale buy balsa wood online woodfromukraine com/en/shipping/]pine timber merchants timber merchants chesterfield buy acacia wood wood for sale woodfromukraine com/]buy sawn timber buy maple wood online buy wood pallet wood chairs for sale woodfromukraine com/en/products/]antique oak wood where to buy ipe wood dark oak wood flooring wood and furniture woodfromukraine com/en/shipping/]we buy wood pallets cost of timber flooring wood garage kits sale what does pine wood look like woodfromukraine com/en/contact/]wood garage kits for sale red oak wood flooring buy cord of wood wood stoves for sale in michigan

Announcing our latest INBF Tri-State Bodybuilding and Figure Championships sponsor Isagenix!!! Welcome aboard and glad to have you join us!

emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I noticed on the Liquid Sun Rayz Tanning website, they didn't have your show listed. I was wondering where I needed to go to sign up for a professional contest day tan application?

Originally Posted by emccall3 View Post
    I noticed on the Liquid Sun Rayz Tanning website, they didn't have your show listed. I was wondering where I needed to go to sign up for a professional contest day tan application?
    Hello emcall3! I checked and it's listed. You may need to scroll down to page two of the contest listing. Just in case, you can also call: 812-386-3649 to schedule as well. See you in May!!!

2012 INBF Tri-State Frequently Asked Questions...

Question: I have already competed this year. Am I required to take another polygraph test?

Answer: No. The polygraph fee is waived for anyone that has competed in any 2012 INBF event. Registration fee is only $45.

Question: I have already competed this year. Am I required to purchase another INBF membership?

Answer: No. If you have already competed in a 2012 INBF event, you will already purchased an INBF membership.
    Memberships are valid for 1 year so you will not be required to purchase a membership at the INBF
    Tri-State. Please inform the promoters during check-in or indicate this on your registration form.

Question: I need to purchase an INBF membership. Should I send that with my registration form and fee?

Answer: For those that need to purchase an INBF membership, you will be able to purchase it during check-in
    processing.

Question: I have sent my registration in. How do I schedule my polygraph test?

Answer: After we received your registration, we will contact you to schedule your test. Testing times will be on
    a first come first serve basis. The sooner your registration and fee is received, the better testing
    times will be available.

Question: I am aware that polygraph testing will be performed from ~10 AM until ~ 10 PM on Friday, 18 May at the Host Hotel.
    (The Dayton Marriott) However, I am local to Dayton and will not be able to check-in until Saturday. Will this
    be a problem?

Answer: No. We will also perform polygraph tests and check-in, for competitors that are unable to arrive on Friday, on
    Saturday, 19 May at the Dayton Convention Center from 7 AM until 9 AM.

Question: I am ready to book a reservation at the Host Hotel (The Dayton Marriott). How do I ensure I receive the INBF Tri-State discount?

Answer: If you use the online room reservation link posted on the contest web site at: gemcityclassic.hostjava.net, the discount will be automatically applied. You may also call the Dayton Marriott to make your reservation at: (937) 223-1000 or 1-800-450-8625. If doing so, make sure you inform the desk clerk you are participating in the INBF Tri-State.

Question: Will there be an after party this year?

Answer: Absolutely. An after event wil be held at the Dayton Marriott. More details will be given at the show.

Question: I see that registration is accepted online via the contest web site at: gemcityclassic.hostjava.net

Also, I noticed that I will still be required to send my registration fee via snail mail. Will there be a future option to submit payment online as well?

Answer: Yes. Online scecure payment via PayPal will be available starting Monday, 19 March.

Please feel free to submit additional questions to inbftristate@aol.com!

TimePatience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I competed at the INBF Tri-State last year and loved it! My first contest was the 2010 NPC Northern KY, and it was just way too many people and wasn't as enjoyable as the Tri-State.

Delbert and LaShawn just had a good show. I wanted to do it again, but after graduating from Cincy last year I took a few months off of lifting to get a job and get settled in Columbus.

I'm hoping to be there next year. Plan on doing the Buckeye Classic and then competing for the top spot in the Light-Heavies. Need to put on a few pounds and come in tighter and I'll hopefully be competing for a top spot in the LHW.

I barely got into the Light-Heavies so I was definitely undersized, weighed in the night before @ 178. I ended up placing 3rd.

Not sure how to upload a video? Got a clip of my posing routine....

You do put on a great show Del! I might have to come out there just to view and hopefully win that hotel stay!

Originally Posted by TimePatience View Post
    I competed at the INBF Tri-State last year and loved it! My first contest was the 2010 NPC Northern KY, and it was just way too many people and wasn't as enjoyable as the Tri-State.

Delbert and LaShawn just had a good show. I wanted to do it again, but after graduating from Cincy last year I took a few months off of lifting to get a job and get settled in Columbus.

I'm hoping to be there next year. Plan on doing the Buckeye Classic and then competing for the top spot in the Light-Heavies. Need to put on a few pounds and come in tighter and I'll hopefully be competing for a top spot in the LHW.

I barely got into the Light-Heavies so I was definitely undersized, weighed in the night before @ 178. I ended up placing 3rd.

Not sure how to upload a video? Got a clip of my posing routine....

You do put on a great show Del! I might have to come out there just to view and hopefully win that hotel stay!

Thanks and we appreciate the great feedback! It's our hope that every competitor in our show feels a sense of accomplishment and has something tangible and intangible to take away. It's the competitors that make it happen. We are just facilitating it all. Look forward to seeing you on stage next year and Train Hard! Delbert and LaDawn Hickman.

TimePatience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Edit: LaDawn. I knew I had a type somewhere in there. Damn D's and S's right next to each other

To schedule INBF Tri-State tanning services, you can contact Liquid Sun Rayz tanning services at: 812-386-3649 or go to liquidsunrayz.com. select the Make Appt menu and select LSR Corporate Shows. Next, scroll down until you see the INBF Tri-State event.

Attention INBF Tri-State Competitors and Fans, please welcome our newest sponsor...John David Custom Clothier For Men and Women! Please check them out at: johndavidcustom.com. You will be glad you did! Thanks for your sponsorship John David Customer Clothier! Thanks to our growing list of awesome competitors and generous sponsors, the INBF Tri-State is going to rock!

We are a mere 4 weeks away from the next Ohio Natural Bodybuilding, Figure, and Ms. Fit Body event. The 5th Annual 2012 INBF Tri-State Bodybuilding and Figure Championships will be held in Dayton, Ohio at the Dayton Convention Center on Saturday, 19 May 2012 and 4 new WNBF professionals will be crowned. Pro cards will be awarded to Men's and Women's Open Bodybuilding, Women's Open Figure, and Ms. Fit Body overall division winners. We have a great and growing list of nation-wide competitors. Also, we will have some great prizes thanks to our generous sponsors ABB/ON, LA Fitness, Liquid Sun Rayz Tanning, Beverly International, The Dayton Marriott, DK&J Pump Fitness, Isagenix, ViSalus, John David Custom Clothier, and more. If you are a competitor or fan, you certainly don’t want to miss this!

Find ticket prices, online and mail-in registration, times, and other information at: gemcityclassic.hostjava.net

Check us out on ******** or Twitter "INBF Tri-State"

We are 2 weeks away from the 5th Annual 2012 INBF Tri-State Bodybuilding and Figure Championships (a WNBF Pro Qualifier) in Dayton, Ohio on Saturday, 19 May 2012. You can find more details about our event and register online at: gemcityclassic.hostjava.net

We are awarding 4 WNBF pro cards to Men's Open Bodybuilding, Women's Open Figure, Women's Open Bodybuilding, and Ms. Fit Body. Also, all overall winners will receive a Niels Andersen trophy, a championship jacket, a 1 year free membership to any LA Fitness nationwide, Beverly International supplements, and more. Top five class winners will receive a Niels Andersen trophy. All competitors will receive an INBF Tri-State T-Shirt and a some goodies too! We are also raising money for the American Cancer Society and will be raffling off free 1 night stays for two (including free breakfast for two) at the Marriott, free movie passes, and more! A special shout out goes to our generous sponsors ABB/ON, Liquid Sun Rayz Tanning, Beverly International, The Dayton Marriott, LA Fitness, DK&J Pump Fitness, Isagenix, ViSalus, and John David Custom Clothier!

Come and get your compete on!!! We look forward to having you join us and look forward to seeing you on 19 May!

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Show Delbert! thank you so much for putting it on and attracting the top notch competition that you did! it was a blast and a weekend that i will remember for the rest of my life!

Originally Posted by esgibson View Post
    Great Show Delbert! thank you so much for putting it on and attracting the top notch competition that you did! it was a blast and a weekend that i will remember for the rest of my life!
    Thank you so much Eric! THANK YOU for competing and great to hear that you enjoyed it. It was a pleasure having you all and we hope to make it even better next year! Congrats on your pro card win and we wish you the best in preparing for and competing in your pro debut. Hopefully, you can come back next year and guest pose for us :-). If so, please add our date to your calendar of 2013 events...Saturday, 18 May 2013.

Originally Posted by delberthickman View Post
    Thank you so much Eric! THANK YOU for competing and great to hear that you enjoyed it. It was a pleasure having you all and we hope to make it even better next year! Congrats on your pro card win and we wish you the best in preparing for and competing in your pro debut. Hopefully, you can come back next year and guest pose for us :-). If so, please add our date to your calendar of 2013 events...Saturday, 18 May 2013.
    i plan on being there and we'll be in touch about guest posing! i think that would be a phenomenal opportunity for me but i'll be getting married in the spring so i can't commit just yet!