xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyone have any cut friendly halloween recipes?

Yea I realize halloween is all about candy & stuff to pretty much kill our diet. Just thought it would be interesting to see if anyone has come up with something halloween themed that would aid in cutting rather than abolish our diet.

Will measily rep for any ideas.
    “Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.”

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol well this isnt a recipe but search the stores for pumpkin pie poptarts there fantastic tatse just like pie. Pumpkin is very low in calories also

Just came up with a new recipie its fking Delicious, is a must share highly nutritious, lots of protein,complex carbs,lots of fiber, Lots of vitimans, 1000% Vitamin A from the pumpkin, low in calories and very very filling can also be tweaked, be creative, pretty easy to make aswell

Heres The recipie, pics, nutrition facts for the meal i made

Pumpkin Oatmeal-----------------

1 1/2 cup or---12.2oz can pumpkin
    1.5 or more tablespoon or----- .3 Oz Cinnimon
    1/2 and 1/4 cup-------or 2.2oz Rolled Oats
    about 1 1/2 cup or----- 8oz Of Egg Whites
    Lots of Sweetner mmm

Ammounts may be tweaked by individual,

This recipie i totally came up with it is delicious beyond imagination,
    it taste like sorta like a pumpkin pie, then its got the nice taste/texture of oats.First bring about 1 1/2 cup of water to boil (more or less depending on how much you tweak the original recipie)then add oats, cook oats till they start to turn thick and sticky then throw in the Can Pumpkin and stir till its
    all evenly mixed.

Once you have done that (whisk egg whites, if you want) then throw them in the pot and stir real fast, this time with a fork makeing sure it is mixed evenly throughout the mixture. Let cook for about 3-5 mins on medium heat stirring occasionly so as it doesnt burn and make a mess. Then stir in your 1.5+ Tablespon of cinnimon(you can put in some pumpkin pie spice too) stir till
    its mixed evenly (the purpose of the cinnimon is not only for flavor, but it also greatly helps thicken up the mixture, plus cinnimon is extremely healthy ,so dump it in) Then allow to cook for 2-5 mins again stirring occasionly so as it doesnt burn or stick to your pot. When ready add sweetner dump onto plate and enjoy

(warning not for those who cant EAT BIG, altho fairly low in calories,if you follow my ingredients your going to get one big ass plate of food mmmmmmm DELICIOUS)

Pics & Nutrition Facts/data for my exact recipie below,

P/C/F -Calories-Fiber

Pumpkin-12.2oz------4grms/27.8grms/1.03grms-116 Cal-9.91grms Fiber
    Egg Whites-8.2oz----25grms/2grms/0grms-121 Cals-0 fiber
    Rolled Oats-2.2oz----10grms/42grms/4grms-238 Cals-6grms fiber
    Cinnimon-.3 oz--- .33grm/7grms/.3grms-22 Cals- 4.5grms Fiber

Totals P/C/F-Calories-Fiber

Total-40/78/5-500Cals-19.5 Fiber

Picture are in order of doneness

First Pic is before i added the Cinnimon, as you can see it looks wetter then the next pic were i add the cinnimon to thicken it up. Last pic is it plated MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=866718
    i came over that awhile ago online.