Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

EXCEL Calorie/Macro calculator for BULK/CUT/MAINTAIN...All 3 Methods..IIFYM

IIFYM_Misc.xlsx

^The link above is a excel spreadsheet I made that works out your calorie/macro needs based on the research in this section...you can also choose between 3 different methods of working out basal metabolic rate or an average of the three. You can also select whether to bulk/cut/maintain (Note. Bulk/cut is just +10%/-10% of maintenance in my calculations). It also accounts for activity level. There is no need to input %bf level if you dont know as only the last method uses it. If asked for a password...the password is 'IIFYM'.

All the best

EDIT: US VERSION....with more fields (Food Encyclopedia - where you can input your usual foods and their macros and then just choose amount of servings and tall up your daily macros/calories, Maximum natty muscle size based on wrist/ankle/height - got this off a study, and some Proportional size charts - off the internet) - Im sure there will be disagreement about the last two, but its not my opinion....just what I found and aggregated into one fitness spreadsheet to track progress etc...

IIFYM_Misc_US Version_Full.xlsx
    Last edited by Ryzz; 10-15-2011 at 11:34 AM.
    I'm surgical with this sh*t.

[IIFYM] Automatic easy to use spreadsheet for daily [Calorie] requirements + [Macro] breakdowns + Calculate your daily intake + etc..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138897223

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should do Metric to Imperial conversions for your U.S friends.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    You should do Metric to Imperial conversions for your U.S friends.
    Noted! Pretty late here now...but I will put a new one up 2moro

[IIFYM] Automatic easy to use spreadsheet for daily [Calorie] requirements + [Macro] breakdowns + Calculate your daily intake + etc..

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ryzz View Post
    Noted! Pretty late here now...but I will put a new one up 2moro
    I've seen a few calculation spread sheets like this. Interface is nice. I'll look at it later and see how accurate it is for me.. a lot of the time the stickied amounts underestimate my actual burn (or I simply underestimate my activity factor too often).
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

bump

Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks a lot mate . really a great tool. simple , yet useful
    Last edited by Kerbouci; 10-15-2011 at 09:21 AM.
    - Caloric balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency are what matter. The names of the foods you consume do not matter.

influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) influence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice, thank you. Can't wait to see the converted version.

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's simple and easy to understand. My number really does seem quite high, 3,100 calories for cutting.

Originally Posted by The_Metal View Post
    It's simple and easy to understand. My number really does seem quite high, 3,100 calories for cutting.
    If you're really 6'3" and 203lbs, and you're moderately active, that number isn't really that high.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000) Ilovemyamazingboo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good stuff brah

you dont look 15% bf though :P

calories for clean bulking came up the same as the ones I calculated before (2850ish). Anything wrong with dropping the carbs and upping the fat in take to like 95g a day?

dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have you made the converted version yet OP?

Hey guys...just checked this...gonna work on a US version now.

Originally Posted by Ilovemyamazingboo View Post
    good stuff brah

you dont look 15% bf though :P

calories for clean bulking came up the same as the ones I calculated before (2850ish). Anything wrong with dropping the carbs and upping the fat in take to like 95g a day?
    Dude..on the spreadsheet ...check the 'Note's worksheet...it has quote from alan aragon about how to fill the calories after meeting your minimum protein/fat needs...

CLIFFS: - theoretically fill all of it with carbs coz glycogen full makes you more anabolic
    -however, he hasnt seen any difference if filling the calories with protein/fats

(if I understand him correctly...but read it for yourself)

dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks man cant wait to get the US version! I made an excel file that helps in figuring out your macros/caloric intake for the day (different from OP's). Feel free to check it out everyone

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138920473

Bumped with the new US version...with other features

Originally Posted by dragonman6 View Post
    Thanks man cant wait to get the US version! I made an excel file that helps in figuring out your macros/caloric intake for the day (different from OP's). Feel free to check it out everyone

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138920473
    I actually had this feature in my own spreadsheet but deleted because others won't eat the same foods...but I included in the new US Version...i guess you can just edit with your own foods...its the 'Food Encyclopedia' sheet

I actually had this feature in my own spreadsheet but deleted because others won't eat the same foods...but I included in the new US Version...i guess you can just edit with your own foods...its the 'Food Encyclopedia' sheet
    Thanks a lot man, love it. Repped.

eatliftsurfeatliftsurfeat surfeatliftsurf's Avatar
    surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reps owed on recharge. Good stuff.

krbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks man! repped
    Try not.
    Do or do not.
    There is no try.

Being the best isn't everything, but having the DESIRE to be the best is.

Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

People Too weak To Follow Their Own Dreams Will Always Find a Way To Discourage Yours

bump

Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks alot mate, repped!
    ★✦☾✰ Misc Wizard Crew ✰☾✦★

jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmfao...this is such chit...why even waste ur time making such a chit document?

brb cutting on 2700 calories...lmfao.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post

I cut on 2700 calories and it worked really well. So yeah. Shh.

To the OP: Good stuff, although the activity factor shouldn't be done on a daily basis, it's more like a "natural-being" basis - basically what is your activity level as a person rather than an individual per day, no?

DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post

That's how many cals you need to maintain, not cut.

Interesting tool, obviously it will have it's flaws since it's not so clear cut for everyone but at least it will give people an idea of what they should do.
    "It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly." - Isaac Asimov

I'm a Tunnel Snake

FC: 5300-9524-4556

mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice. It gives me good ideia of my calories for cutting. thanks.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143471063&p=854819153#post854819153
    Cut,cut, cut!

rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100) rmeyers1986 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is the best, thanks man!

ridgelind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Attachment 3787103

^The link above is a excel spreadsheet I made that works out your calorie/macro needs based on the research in this section...you can also choose between 3 different methods of working out basal metabolic rate or an average of the three. You can also select whether to bulk/cut/maintain (Note. Bulk/cut is just +10%/-10% of maintenance in my calculations). It also accounts for activity level. There is no need to input %bf level if you dont know as only the last method uses it. If asked for a password...the password is 'IIFYM'.

All the best

EDIT: US VERSION....with more fields (Food Encyclopedia - where you can input your usual foods and their macros and then just choose amount of servings and tall up your daily macros/calories, Maximum natty muscle size based on wrist/ankle/height - got this off a study, and some Proportional size charts - off the internet) - Im sure there will be disagreement about the last two, but its not my opinion....just what I found and aggregated into one fitness spreadsheet to track progress etc...

Attachment 3789543
    Excellent tool, kudos on preparing it.

I am however getting rather high calorie counts for cutting, much higher than I've had from the other calculators i used around the internet.

Could it be because of activity factor?

I do two days a week FBW + 40 min cardio and then 2 days of just cardio (sometimes throw in abs) for 50 min - hour. In total 4 days at the gym, but different workouts.

Is this moderate activity? Light? Something in between?

Also, is the Calories required today is the TDEE?

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ridgelind View Post
    Excellent tool, kudos on preparing it.

I am however getting rather high calorie counts for cutting, much higher than I've had from the other calculators i used around the internet.

Could it be because of activity factor?

I do two days a week FBW + 40 min cardio and then 2 days of just cardio (sometimes throw in abs) for 50 min - hour. In total 4 days at the gym, but different workouts.

Is this moderate activity? Light? Something in between?

Also, is the Calories required today is the TDEE?
    Thread is from 2011, doubt OP is going to answer.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

ridgelind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Thread is from 2011, doubt OP is going to answer.
    Lol tru dat.

How did it get to front page?

So can anyone else explain my query 😀