Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mirin digicam
    U irate that I rep back on recharge?

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice tits

Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn buddy, I remember you posted in my surgery thread a while back. Good luck, you're gonna like the way you look, I gaurantee it

Pусский Бра

dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Well Im not sure. I dont want anything retarded to happen so I want the best surgeon possible that specializes in gyno so hopefully.
    Not to sound like a dick but it's the government. They aren't going to pay top dollar for you to get an elective surgery, you should figure that out before you go get a consultation with a surgeon or you might end up having to get a second one

stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevenz1g is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A bunch of *******s that dont lift, racist, and self hating indians roasting me arent gonna phase me to much. Im completely aware of the time it'll take to heal brah. I will probably have to get a second surgery for nipple reduction according to the doc I spoke when I made the appointment thats coming up.

And thanks to everyone thats saying good luck
    rep'd. Seriously, never take the MISC's opinion. No one in life thinks like the MISC does, except "that douchebag"
    www.moardubstep.com or "Moar dubstep" on FB. Click like, msg me that you have, and I'll rape back <3

// looking for content providers and a dedicated graphics designer

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dasfeuer View Post
    Not to sound like a dick but it's the government. They aren't going to pay top dollar for you to get an elective surgery, you should figure that out before you go get a consultation with a surgeon or you might end up having to get a second one
    Aware. Which is why Im gonna try to get a civilian surgeon or something.

Originally Posted by stevenz1g View Post
    rep'd. Seriously, never take the MISC's opinion. No one in life thinks like the MISC does, except "that douchebag"
    pretty much. will rep on recharge
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just had gyno surgery done... really didnt need it .. but my insurance was running out days after my doctor said he could get insurance to cover it, so it clouded my mind.

I kind of regret it.... I'm waiting until I am fully healed before giving an honest opinion on the results.
    if you want, follow my link to my "story"

also, feel free to browse around that site to see horror stories so you can address them with your physician prior to surgery

edit: looking at your pics... i wish you the BEST of luck brah. I hope everything goes well for you. You deff need this done.

www (dot) gynecomastia.org/smf/2/22-y-o-athletic-male-bilateral-gyno-surgery-general-surgeon/

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrestletib View Post
    i just had gyno surgery done... really didnt need it .. but my insurance was running out days after my doctor said he could get insurance to cover it, so it clouded my mind.

I kind of regret it.... I'm waiting until I am fully healed before giving an honest opinion on the results.
    if you want, follow my link to my "story"

also, feel free to browse around that site to see horror stories so you can address them with your physician prior to surgery

edit: looking at your pics... i wish you the BEST of luck brah. I hope everything goes well for you. You deff need this done.

www (dot) gynecomastia.org/smf/2/22-y-o-athletic-male-bilateral-gyno-surgery-general-surgeon/
    it
    Hope that doesnt scar cuzzz. Why didnt that ******* cut around the nipple? And you looked fine before (no homo)
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000) wrestletib is just really nice. (+1000)
    A bunch of *******s that dont lift, racist, and self hating indians roasting me arent gonna phase me to much. Im completely aware of the time it'll take to heal brah. I will probably have to get a second surgery for nipple reduction according to the doc I spoke when I made the appointment thats coming up.

And thanks to everyone thats saying good luck

sometimes the areola shrinks after teh glandular mass is removed. May not need secondary surgery.
    also, I suggest that you REALLY discuss the methods he chooses to do, for example... is he using lipsuction? (ive seen/read terrible cases of plastic surgeons RUINING the aesthetics due to removing too much fat...leaving "craters" in the chest ....highly noticible when you are moving or raising your arms up.

also, where will he cut?

did you discuss about a compression vest afterwards? (mine told me I didnt need it...got one anyway just in case...wearing it right now actually)

it
    Hope that doesnt scar cuzzz. Why didnt that ******* cut around the nipple? And you looked fine before (no homo)
    I blame myself, i shouldve asked more thoroughly.... when he told me "ill make a small cut under the nipple.. i figured a semi-circle around the nipple... not a horizontal line. My gyno was NOT bad at all... seriously... only if i played with it would it be noticible... also i had a little bit of prolactin issues coming from that glandular mass (the fact that it was FREE, made me say... ah **** it, sure.) shouldve thought about it more.

also, inspecting the stitches, I think I wont scar... my scars usually fade pretty good, and ive had pretty bad cuts in my lifetime.. Time will tell

VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hope all goes well, so much for dem black genetics

Originally Posted by VTJimmy View Post
    hope all goes well, so much for dem black genetics
    Its my ****ing moms genetic, my bro had it, BUT his went away completely then he got LEAN AS FUK recently. His puberty was legit.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fwiw ive seen a guy your age with gyno 100x worse than that. I didnt see him post operative but I heard it durgery was a success.

Its my ****ing moms genetic, my bro had it, BUT his went away completely then he got LEAN AS FUK recently. His puberty was legit.
    I blame my mom for my genetics...

1.big forehead
    2.5'9
    3.small bones
    4.fuarkkkkk

my dad is a 6'3 beast.

my current GF will bring me alpha children... 5'7 lean,blond, blue eyes.

chea

tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in for results
    New Jersey Crew*
    Hollywood Rabid Cage Crew*
    Heart starts racing when holding the door for a girl Crew*
    never been to a party in my life unless family reunions count Crew*
    people think our crews are fake but theyre real crew*

Originally Posted by wrestletib View Post
    I blame my mom for my genetics...

1.big forehead
    2.5'9
    3.small bones
    4.fuarkkkkk

my dad is a 6'3 beast.

my current GF will bring me alpha children... 5'7 lean,blond, blue eyes.

chea
    My dad is like 6'2, lean, and eats ****. My mom is fat and short. I guess thank him for the height but thats all I got from him.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who did you see for your plastic surgery consultation? There are a few plastic surgeons that do thousands of these cases, you want to see one of those doctors. The reality is that these 'specialty' docs have found techniques and processes over the years that many surgeons aren't up to speed on, regardless of what they claim or say. More experience will typically yield better results, don't let someone wreck your chest over some money. If you look on the gynecomastia.org forum, you'll find qute a few horror stories about their surgery results.

I personally have a skin component with my gynecomastia, I would never trust an ordinary plastic surgery to work on my chest. Check the boards and pick out someone who is truly known and has experience with this condition.

Good luck, feel free to PM me with any questions you have!
    80% of sarcasm is true

you what? man it up

MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good luck on the surgery OP! don't forget to bump the thread when your nips become aesthetic

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck op. Hope the surgery goes well.
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck OP makes a little puffy nippleness seem minor
    *Misc Firearms Crew Illuminati*

"Weapons of Peace" - Kalashnikov Concern

Originally Posted by Deja View Post
    Who did you see for your plastic surgery consultation? There are a few plastic surgeons that do thousands of these cases, you want to see one of those doctors. The reality is that these 'specialty' docs have found techniques and processes over the years that many surgeons aren't up to speed on, regardless of what they claim or say. More experience will typically yield better results, don't let someone wreck your chest over some money. If you look on the gynecomastia.org forum, you'll find qute a few horror stories about their surgery results.

I personally have a skin component with my gynecomastia, I would never trust an ordinary plastic surgery to work on my chest. Check the boards and pick out someone who is truly known and has experience with this condition.

Good luck, feel free to PM me with any questions you have!
    I made an appointment for sick call, then I told the Captain Medic/Doctor that I have gyno, and he referred me to the Plastic Surgery guys, so they are gonna take a look, and from there idk.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    HOLY TITS!

sorry OP, but not trying to insult but thats the most severe case of Gyno i' have ever seen

Originally Posted by MiD20 View Post
    HOLY TITS!

sorry OP, but not trying to insult but thats the most severe case of Gyno i' have ever seen
    I should neg for lack of srs
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see. As with any medical condition or surgery, always get a second opinion.

Good luck

I made an appointment for sick call, then I told the Captain Medic/Doctor that I have gyno, and he referred me to the Plastic Surgery guys, so they are gonna take a look, and from there idk.
    80% of sarcasm is true

you what? man it up

Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn I thought mine was bad. Good luck OP and post post-operation pics after.
    ♪♫VQ35♫♪
    Florida Gators | Liverpool F.C.
    10K+

ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThruH1ker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sorry man.. I had surgery in December of last year. Coming up on one year man.. Couldn't be more happy about it
    Georgia Crew
    Workout log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136977963&p=729535863#post729535863

briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiD20 View Post
    HOLY TITS!

It's not as bad as that other guy who kept denying he even had gyno.

GL on your surgery though OP, I'm sure everything will go well. You'll probably feel like a whole new person when you're done
    lmao

shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shughes123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had the surgery when I was 20. It was a great decision. I didn't have it as bad as you, but it was still noticeable. I was a chubby kid throughout most of my years in school, and when I started to get in shape around senior year, my aesthetics were improving except my man boobs. Had pretty bad confidence (especially if it came to anything involving taking off my shirt) due to it. After I graduated, I started doing my research at http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/. Found out about the different techniques (excision of the gland, liposuction, and both excision AND lipo). Some doctors would simply offer lipo, which is a horrible idea because as you know and can tell the problem isn't fat it's an actual gland that needs to be removed. I found out that there was a great doc who specialized in gyno surgery Dr. Delgado in NorCal. I'm from Socal, so I booked a hotel for about a week up north. Had the surgery (cost about 10k), and drains placed to help reduce swelling, about 3 days after the surgery, he removed the drains and I went home. Wore a compression vest for about a month, and once the swelling was done. Everything was perfect. I finally had a normal chest. Dude, let me tell you. The feeling I had when I woke up right after the surgery was incredible. After dealing with all the issues Gyno gave me, such as not being able to wear t-shirts, only looking decent in certain shirts, never wanting to take my shirt off, having friends do that annoying "scoop" to my titties lmao. The feeling of knowing that it was all over with was like a huge weight was lifted (from my chest lmao). I gained a **** ton of confidence because I was in decent shape and continued lifting without having to worry about my aesthetics being ruined by something I can't change. About 2 months after the surgery, I got my first girlfriend lol. That wouldn't of been possible with my old low confident self.

Anyway, ask the doc at your consult about the following things:
    -Where will he cut (mine was a semi circle at the edge of my areola that's barely noticeable)?
    -Will drains be placed (I had mine for about 3 days after surgery. It greatly reduces swelling)?
    -Will he perform an excision of the gland as well as lipo (simple lipo won't cut it)?
    -How many previous gyno surgeries has he done and does he have any post op pictures?

Cliffs:
    -Gyno ****ed with my confidence all throughout highschool
    -Got it removed after high school
    -Confidence soared
    -No longer forever alone

Awesome story. Dude I HATE THAT SCOOP ****.

brb SCOOPED
    brb DUDE YOU HAVE TITS?! HEY EVERYONE COME HERE DUDE?!?!?! DUDDEEE!?!!?!?!?!
    brb trying to playing it off
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

5 day, about to be 4 in 1 hour.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2