Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2swole2walk View Post
    Can extreme pain do this? I thought I had an out of body experience after an injury. Felt myself leaving my body, all I remember was a white ghostly illuminated small dog licking my face, but got so scared I panicked and returned and got up drenched in sweat.
    Michael Durant, who was the pilot who got shot down and survived in the Battle of Mogadishu incident or Blackhawk Down wrote in his book "In the Company of Heroes" about an experience like that. I was shocked when I read it.

Remember in the movie when the crowd descended on him after the Delta Snipers died?

Well he described this in his book how it happened to him in real life. He said the crowd just picked him up and was tearing clothes off him, jerking him all around. Said he felt excruciating pain and then suddenly all the pain was gone and he was looking down on his body from a few feet above the crowd. Watched himself carried through the crowd with no pain. He didn't attribute it as an out of body experience, he just said it was a mechanic his body used to deal with the pain, but reading it, it is a CLASSIC out of body experience.

So to answer your question, yes, many people report leaving their bodies in times of extreme pain, especially when they are in extreme pain and near death.
    Last edited by AntiGlobalist; 10-15-2011 at 01:43 AM.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrbigdude View Post
    source?
    Arsenal FC

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pants222 View Post
    That's why you gotta take the measures to protect yourself brah. Surround yourself in positive energy, blue energy, a force field. All the tools you need are in your mind. Keeps the bad **** away.

<--- Brought up as a Presbyterian, I know that feel of initial mind = blown.
    I agree.

A few tips for brahs in this thread.

Alright these might all sound like woo-woo new age nonsense. But, I just ask that you give it a try for a week and see if you feel better. It can't hurt, right?

Protection from negativity. I imagine myself surrounded by a shell of bright white light. It is like an egg that envelops my entire body. I picture in my mind negative energy coming toward me and bouncing right off the shell of light. I picture positive energy passing through the shield and going into my body. I like to do this whenever I feel low energy, depressed, or just when I think about it. It really does seem to help me maintain higher energy levels.

I've read a lot of books that say water for whatever reason is really good at washing negative entity's off of you. Attached entity's are a whole can of worms, but I'll just say this. When you shower take 30 seconds and just picture in your mind the water washing off all negativity from your body and down the drain and into the Earth. Imagine little dark people clinging to your body being washed off by the water and down the drain. Notice if you feel better after this.

Also affirmations are good when you're trying to astral project. Robert Bruce who wrote one of the definitive guides on how to AP suggests that you say this affirmation. "I will experience only the positive experiences necessary for my growth. I will remember only positive memories of my experience." Change it up how you like but basically say that affirmation to yourself a few times so your subconscious will guide you to a positive and not some terrifying negative experience.

Give it a try, see if you feel more energetic. Do this ESPECIALLY if you are TIRED all the time, DEPRESSED for no reason, have all kinds of negative thoughts. I really think attached entity's which feed on the human energy are really common.
    Last edited by AntiGlobalist; 10-15-2011 at 01:45 AM.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Michael Bowden, who was the pilot who got shot down and survived in the Battle of Mogadishu incident or Blackhawk Down wrote in his book "In the Company of Heroes" about an experience like that. I was shocked when I read it.

Remember in the movie when the crowd descended on him after the Delta Snipers died?

Well he described this in his book how it happened to him in real life. He said the crowd just picked him up and was tearing clothes off him, jerking him all around. Said he felt excruciating pain and then suddenly all the pain was gone and he was looking down on his body from a few feet above the crowd. Watched himself carried through the crowd with no pain. He didn't attribute it as an out of body experience, he just said it was a mechanic his body used to deal with the pain, but reading it, it is a CLASSIC out of body experience.

So to answer your question, yes, many people report leaving their bodies in times of extreme pain, especially when they are in extreme pain and near death.
    It was Michael Durant, Bowden was the guy who wrote the book.
    "He had passed out when the mob carried him off. He'd felt himself leaving his body, watching the scene from outside himself, and at the worst of the chaos and terror it had calmed him."
    Arsenal FC

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

Originally Posted by Cordifi View Post
    It was Michael Durant, Bowden was the guy who wrote the book.
    "He had passed out when the mob carried him off. He'd felt himself leaving his body, watching the scene from outside himself, and at the worst of the chaos and terror it had calmed him."
    Oh yeah that's right, I always get the two mixed up. Right, it was in the book that Mike Durant wrote himself, and not a second hand account by Mark Bowden. Seriously interesting.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Questions/my story of projection.

I tried following the youtube guide just now, lit a candle stared for a few mins etc... 1st time, i saw a vivid redish yellowish disfigured orb floating in my mind, when i opened my eyes it turned green and could see it back when i closed my eyes... this split into 2 pieces which looked like cat eyes, kinda freaky... but every time i try to focus it would move and dissapear then reapear. When i somewhat locked in, I couldnt get closer no matter how hard i tried..

As for the grey aliens/dark figured *******... thats honestly scary as ****, wat do you do when u see the dark figured ****, id probly freak out and try to attack... if i did this what would happen?

as for my story... I smoked alot of weed one day at a buddies but it was laced it somthing, a hard drug. I go back to school, pass out, principle gets an ambulance. I am puking in the hospital litteraly feel like I am going to die. I remember telling the nurse I have to go puke, then as im in the washroom, i feel myself leave my phyiscal body, like this feeling was so vivid it was scary as **** too cuz i thought i was dieing, then i remember trying with all my might to not die then i was in my body again then went n passed out.

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree.

Alright these might all sound like woo-woo new age nonsense. But, I just ask that you give it a try for a week and see if you feel better. It can't hurt, right?

Protection from negativity. I imagine myself surrounded by a shell of bright white light. It is like an egg that envelops my entire body. I picture in my mind negative energy coming toward me and bouncing right off the shell of light. I picture positive energy passing through the shield and going into my body. I like to do this whenever I feel low energy, depressed, or just when I think about it. It really does seem to help me maintain higher energy levels.

I've read a lot of books that say water for whatever reason is really good at washing negative entity's off of you. Attached entity's are a whole can of worms, but I'll just say this. When you shower take 30 seconds and just picture in your mind the water washing off all negativity from your body and down the drain and into the Earth. Imagine little dark people clinging to your body being washed off by the water and down the drain. Notice if you feel better after this.

Also affirmations are good when you're trying to astral project. Robert Bruce who wrote one of the definitive guides on how to AP suggests that you say this affirmation. "I will experience only the positive experiences necessary for my growth. I will remember only positive memories of my experience." Change it up how you like but basically say that affirmation to yourself a few times so your subconscious will guide you to a positive and not some terrifying negative experience.

Give it a try, see if you feel more energetic. Do this ESPECIALLY if you are TIRED all the time, DEPRESSED for no reason, have all kinds of negative thoughts. I really think attached entity's which feed on the human energy are really common.
    Great post. I've never heard the shower idea before, will have to give it a go.. sounds like an excellent method.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

Originally Posted by vitriol View Post
    Great post. I've never heard the shower idea before, will have to give it a go.. sounds like an excellent method.
    Thanks brah give it a shot. I heard it on a Coast to Coast interview, here's the article.

All troublesome entities have inherent weaknesses. I exploit these in my countermeasures.

The first thing you need to know is that the majority of problem entities are earthbound, literally. They are rooted into a layer of energy on the surface of the earth. This 'surface' can be defined as extending up walls and high rises, etc. For all intents, these beings are 2 dimensional, though they can manifest 3D apparitions. They cannot fly over things. They do not see like we see.

They cannot cross running water, because running water generates an em field that repels them. Also, the grounding involved with water (electrical grounding) demanifests entities. Its like fire to them. They cannot see like we see, so they cannot fly over or go around running water.

The feet are the most vulnerable part of a human. These have roots that connect into the earth. Problem entities latch onto these first, then spread up to infiltrate the energy body.

Because of the above, which I learned through hard life experience with a dash of inspiration, the vast majority of attacks can be broken simply by walking over running water. A water main pipe, a garden hose gushing water on the ground, crossing a stream or river.

After this, head for a long shower asap, as showering deeply earths your body and drains away any negative entity residue. While showering, imagine you are being bathed in strong white light, and that discolored negative energy is being washed away and down the plughole.

The stronger the entity involved, the larger the volume of running water needed.

The running water cure works in 99.9% of cases. If a problem is left too long with action not being taken, beef up the amount of running water exposure, and longer shower times.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/countermeasures.html

Astral Dynamics is a GREAT BOOK for anyone who is serious about Astral Projection. It is seriously a text book guide for everything that has to do with AP. http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/index.php great site with great resources.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) badassbruz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've tried lucid dreaming before but i stopped because everytime i realise i'm in a dream and i try to take control of it i end up having sleep paralysis.

It's happened a number of times where i've woken up in my dream and i'm in my bed. Once i realise i'm in the dream i usually try to fly or do something cool but as soon as i start trying to take control (like trying to fly or something) i feel this growing pressure on my body or something and if i don't stop trying i end up in sleep paralysis. Scared the fuk out of me the first couple of times but if it ever happens i'm used to it now and just wait until my body can wake up. I eventually just stopped because everytime it happened.

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikevall View Post
    Questions/my story of projection.

I tried following the youtube guide just now, lit a candle stared for a few mins etc... 1st time, i saw a vivid redish yellowish disfigured orb floating in my mind, when i opened my eyes it turned green and could see it back when i closed my eyes... this split into 2 pieces which looked like cat eyes, kinda freaky... but every time i try to focus it would move and dissapear then reapear. When i somewhat locked in, I couldnt get closer no matter how hard i tried..

As for the grey aliens/dark figured *******... thats honestly scary as ****, wat do you do when u see the dark figured ****, id probly freak out and try to attack... if i did this what would happen?

as for my story... I smoked alot of weed one day at a buddies but it was laced it somthing, a hard drug. I go back to school, pass out, principle gets an ambulance. I am puking in the hospital litteraly feel like I am going to die. I remember telling the nurse I have to go puke, then as im in the washroom, i feel myself leave my phyiscal body, like this feeling was so vivid it was scary as **** too cuz i thought i was dieing, then i remember trying with all my might to not die then i was in my body again then went n passed out.
    Can you post it in here?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread =

brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahdude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **** just watched Insidious and now too scared to try astral proj but want to still.. Anyone seen it? Wut do?

badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AcidRain13 View Post
    personal experience is all the proof i need.

now what i dont know is if astral projection is "real" or a "dream". but the thing about vibrations and the feeling of floating out of ur body ive experienced.
    i believe you 7'2 350 lbs man with a goat head!

CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CroaT154 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm skeptical about this.

I know the OP said to proove he was legit you could write some numbers on a piece of paper and give him the address and he would tell you the numbers.

If any of you want to proove this is real, I will write numbers on a piece of paper and leave it on my desk at work. Any of you can PM me for the address and I will tell you how to get into my office once you are at the address.

I'm not sure if the OP prooved it or not b/c I stopped reading after a few pages.
    Come here and prove it!

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brahdude View Post
    **** just watched Insidious and now too scared to try astral proj but want to still.. Anyone seen it? Wut do?
    Insidious was way off the mark, your body is NOT up for grabs while you are out of it.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zzmug View Post
    Ok, ill write it in its simpliest form...

1. Lie down(optional)
    2. Get comfortable
    3. Be aware of ur thoughts, don't judge them or feel angry/sad/****gytime about them, just experience them with no judgement on them.
    4. Get extremely relaxed, in ur body and ur mind.
    5. Get even more relaxed.
    6.^^^^^^ alot of this
    7. Try to imagine urself lifting... or falling... or spinning(wtf) out of ur body (no schizophrenic)
    8. U may feel urself vibrating(no homo)
    9. you are supposed to come out of your physical body at this stage
    10. brb out of body/brb flying/brb moving at the speed of thought/brb being a sick kunt/brb meeting other *******s who are out/brb everyone who hasnt done this thinks ur schizophrenic/brb, brb
    I get stuck in the vibrations a lot... it's sucks.

Do you use music/headphones to help you enter the trance state?

jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by badassbruz View Post
    I've tried lucid dreaming before but i stopped because everytime i realise i'm in a dream and i try to take control of it i end up having sleep paralysis.

It's happened a number of times where i've woken up in my dream and i'm in my bed. Once i realise i'm in the dream i usually try to fly or do something cool but as soon as i start trying to take control (like trying to fly or something) i feel this growing pressure on my body or something and if i don't stop trying i end up in sleep paralysis. Scared the fuk out of me the first couple of times but if it ever happens i'm used to it now and just wait until my body can wake up. I eventually just stopped because everytime it happened.
    Don't stop! The sleep paralysis means you are so close... read up on astral projection 'exit techniques' and you should be able to exit your body, you may or may not experience vibrations.

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AJPa View Post
    lol at ignornant *******s who'll never experince anything worthwhile before its too late and when they die they're spirit is still so far atrophied their stuck reincarnating again

im incredibly skeptical about these things. I remember some mystic lady trying to feed me some bullsh*t. I just pretended that i was interested so i could catch her out on her lying and i did.

Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why are none of you testing this? when proponents of a controversial idea don't test for legitimacy that rings alarm bells, and by testing i mean verifying it is genuine and not your imagination.
    Someone mentioned these experiences existing in a different reality or some such than our own, therefor remote viewing of this world is impossible and one can only see other astral projections.

Here is an idea for a test:
    Two of you capable of this pair up, person A chooses a random 4 digit number in the real world, writes it down.
    Both participants enter the other realm, Person A communicates random number to person B, both participants awaken, Person B communicates the number back to Person A.

Does this test sound reasonable? obviously this can be easily frauded and for a proper test to take place you'd need a controlled environment but at the very least this can give the participants a sense of success or failure.
    You'd also want to run the test multiple times for good measure.

TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rem0 View Post
    Why are none of you testing this? when proponents of a controversial idea don't test for legitimacy that rings alarm bells, and by testing i mean verifying it is genuine and not your imagination.
    Someone mentioned these experiences existing in a different reality or some such than our own, therefor remote viewing of this world is impossible and one can only see other astral projections.

Here is an idea for a test:
    Two of you capable of this pair up, person A chooses a random 4 digit number in the real world, writes it down.
    Both participants enter the other realm, Person A communicates random number to person B, both participants awaken, Person B communicates the number back to Person A.

Does this test sound reasonable? obviously this can be easily frauded and for a proper test to take place you'd need a controlled environment but at the very least this can give the participants a sense of success or failure.
    You'd also want to run the test multiple times for good measure.
    Brah,
    under scientific guidance and studies, the most performant lucid dreamers can only do it twice a week, at MOST.
    It was in a science magazine (not english) and very often ppl cannot be LUCID for a very long time.
    Now imagine how difficult Astral Projection / remote viewing is, and two ppl hv to do it .... at the same time ??
    this test will never happen

Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    None of that really prohibits testing, it'd just lengthen the testing process.
    Would you like to propose a different testing procedure? one that doesn't rely on chance and clearly demonstrates a phenomenon not related to wild imagination.

Originally Posted by TeddySchorr View Post
    Brah,
    under scientific guidance and studies, the most performant lucid dreamers can only do it twice a week, at MOST.
    It was in a science magazine (not english) and very often ppl cannot be LUCID for a very long time.
    Now imagine how difficult Astral Projection / remote viewing is, and two ppl hv to do it .... at the same time ??

Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000) Atka is just really nice. (+1000)
    i had a strange experience yesterday lol. Tried to do this, but i entered to a lucid dream, if was like ffs this is not working so went to have some fun flying in my dream etc. then somehow the dream switched to a sleep paralysis, i heard my door opening, couldnt move my legs,arms so i started moving my fingers,tongue to get out of it. then i woke up went out from my bed and told my bro ffs i got into sleep paralysis again, he ignored me i was like wtf dreaming again? checked my hands they dissapeared looked back and saw myself in my bed.
    then i woke up i was too paranoid
    EXPLAINTHIS****.JPG

miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskin247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    These books are a must read for anyone interested in astral projection. The most important aspect is relaxion imo so start meditating brahs. Focus on your 3rd eye.

Astral dynamics - Robert Bruce
    scribd.com/doc/52354318/Astral-Dynamics
    Treatise on Astral Projection - Part 1
    scribd.com/doc/22195269/treatise-on-astral-projection-part-1-robert-bruce
    Treatise on Astral Projection - Part 2
    scribd.com/doc/22195272/treatise-on-astral-projection-part-2-robert-bruce

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TeddySchorr View Post
    Brah,
    in other words. No evidence, but trust us we can astral project. This all sounds like lucid dreaming to me anyway.

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CroaT154 View Post

I know the OP said to proove he was legit you could write some numbers on a piece of paper and give him the address and he would tell you the numbers.

If any of you want to proove this is real, I will write numbers on a piece of paper and leave it on my desk at work. Any of you can PM me for the address and I will tell you how to get into my office once you are at the address.

I'm not sure if the OP prooved it or not b/c I stopped reading after a few pages.
    They will never be able to see the numbers. Not even if you had a billion dollar check ready for anyone who could do it. And you would get a million reasons why they couldn't as they rationalize there inability to do it. Just like the person a couple posts down from yours.

There is zero, absolutely no evidence to support the claim that anyone can project their mind, soul, psyche, spirit, astral body, etheric body, or any other entity to somewhere else on this or any other planet. The main evidence is in the form of testimonials...otherwise known as bull****.

I would love to see someone like the OP keep track of their hits and misses. I can see it now..hits 3..misses 287. Well if they got those 3 things right then it must be real! Just like Mr. Joe Smith psychic who knew that one right thing that one time! Well obviously it's because he's psychic!! lol

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brahdude View Post
    insidious was such a ****ty movie.
    i watched it at like 2am in the dark and i was not scared except for the one surprise part where the demon is in the painting

thats about it

ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree.

bump

Registered User Road2Perfection's Avatar
    Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whatsupmisc View Post
    Recently, I travelled to the pleidies and sirius. A spirit that I met took me there. He also gave me cliffs on ancient egypt and atlantis.

Eyesight is perfect, 100% clear and paranamic. Its actually 360 degrees. You see everything everywhere and you can read from miles away.

Sirius has life, so does pleidies. Pleidians are just like us pretty much except taller, white skin, light grey/blue eyes and white hair. They are extremely advanced and their main planet is just beautiful. Sirians are much taller than us, somewhat humanoid but very thing and their skin is made out of crystals. Their atmosphere is different, they can't survive on our planet. Sirians were not happy with me there and asked me to leave. Both of the races could see me from the physical plane.

Pleidians live for over 10 000 years from advances in healthcare.
    They told me that we are killing ourselves but they cannot intervene unless a large majority of people will want change. They came before and they will return when **** hits the fan.
    Andromeda galaxy is full of evil beings. Somewhere in constelation of taurus, there is an evil planet where reptilies are from.

**** i have so much to talk about but I dodn't have time. I will make a big thread soon brahs, promise.

Useless information, like tv, movies, news, etc cloud up ones mind and make it harder for him to astral travel.

this guy is apparently an astral traveler too. He talks a lot about Atlantis on this video (there's 5 parts). Is this somewhat similar to what you learned?? Either way, mind was blown; literally talks about pyramids, religion and everything. Would recommend.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zzmug View Post
    I have seen things and done that would blow ur mind, literally.

ask away *******s
    I believe in astral travel... I have known someone personally who can do it, but It's also a form of new age spiritualism and opens someone up to the demonic..... I wouldn't advice anyone to be invovled in it... However if you won't receive that - why not will yourself to go to fort knox too see if there is really gold in there or not.. Do something useful... Not sure you can will yourself too go places like some astral travelers claim.
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CroaT154 View Post

no ones gonna do this, but trust their testimonials brah (not srs)

i like how these astral brahs are talking about books and shiit being published about this, yet they have no proof. do this guys test if you can actually astral project.
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.