Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000)

Tailbone pain, Squats agitate the pain.

On Monday I did squats, but this problem might have been showing a little earlier, just not as prominent so I was not thinking about it to much. I don't recall ever falling on my ass or anything, so I'm attributing this to squats possibly, but it doesn't make sense for my tailbone to hurt rather than lower back. It's near the top of my buttcheeks rather than my lower back (just to clue in on where the area is).

I went to do 305x5x3 that day (was really hoping to do 315 5RM this friday). The pain was starting to be more prominent as I started to do my work sets, and I was pushing through it. The pain got worse but I could still handle it.
    I went on to do bench, where lying down caused a second of pain between being perpendicular and being parallel on the bench. It did not affect my bench too much but I was afraid to always bend down because of the second of pain.
    Deadlift pain almost was there when I bent down, just for a second, but I pushed through it again. It's when I push my butt out and start bending down. I did 345lbs deadlift that day.

Tuesday I just rested, I was able to still feel it, but not as bad as after squats.

Today it's still there, and as I was warming up for squats I started to feel it so I just stopped at 185lbs and decided not to do anything that involved me bending down or pushing my butt out. I ended up just doing OHP, Bench, and some chin-ups, and very light or no bar squats to see form issues. I get very light pain right now when bending down. Like I said, got worse after pushing myself on squats.

Should I just rest it, do no squats again (or just the bar) on friday, and hope over the weekend it gets better? REALLY want those 3 plate squats... Friday is Deadlift again and I'm not sure if that will agitate it too.

Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump

TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would recommend you rest and allow the pain to go away before working further.

I am unsure as to how squats could be the cause of pain in the tailbone. I know they can aggravate previous injuries to that area which I have experienced but in terms of being the initial cause of it... not really sure. I would be leaning more towards a weak lower back plus poor form and the referral pain makes it feel like the tailbone. A vid would help us identify that.

Anyways, had the same problems after severely bruising tailbone area when snowboarding. Best thing I found was to appy anti-inflammatory cream to the area 3 times a day, got rid of the pain really quickly. Icing did nothing.
    Tight lower back? Aching knees? Poor hip flexor mobility? Weak glutes?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130876763

-=[Misc Scotch Crew]=-
    ***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I too have recently discovered pain in my lower spine. Im heading to the doctors this week to get it checked out. I have never felt anything like this. I was wearing a back pack one day and my lower spine felt a bit numb. I did squats o. Friday morning and now it seems like it's worst. If I sit down and leanback a bit it hurts.

I just hope it's nothing serious.
    Minxy - Anita

Know yourself
    Be yourself
    Trust yourself
    Love yourself
    Respect yourself.