CSCJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower Ab and tricep help needed.

Hello all,

I have been cutting weight for a while now, and am down to the stubborn lower ab pack of fat that won't get lost. My upper abs are actually looking in pretty good condition compared to where I was three months ago.

However, whenever I do my current ab workouts I never feel the burn in my lower abs and I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or if you guys can reccomend me some decent lower ab workouts (I am using full gym equiptment).

Also, I have heard that the majority of thickness of the arms comes from the triceps, is that true?

Whether it is or not, I have a hard time working them out and getting a decent burn, any advice on exercises or techniques.

My biceps are actually in pretty good shape too, and have you can definetly see the cuts of the muscle more since I have been cutting weight.

Thanks dudes!
    Currently supplementing with: Optimum Nutrition Whey, Omega 3 Fish Oils, MultiVitamin, JACK3D (occasionally).

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lose more bodyfat for lower abs.

That is the first play most men store their fat and the last place it goes away from.

You can try doing things like hanging leg or knee raises or performing them on the captain's chair. Focus on getting your pelvis to round under, otherwise you'll most likely just work the hell out of your hip flexors.

Yes, the triceps comprise more area of the arms than the biceps. Different exercises emphasize different heads of the triceps. In order of size: long head, lateral head, medial head.

Which head are you trying to emphasize:

Emphasis:
    Overhead exercises = long head
    Standard presses and pressdowns = lateral head
    Underhand/reverse grip exercises = medial head

Have a blast.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493