Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Milk

bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdains is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Milk

Once, it was known as the ultimate health drink. Packed with vitamins and minerals such as calcium and phosphorous, as well as all the essential food groups, milk was considered the perfect way to boost well-being in a glass.

Over recent years, however, scientific evidence has linked different types of milk to a variety of health scares.

Heather Mills McCartney has this week provoked controversy after calling on the Government to issue "health warnings" on milk and dairy products. She believes they play a part in diseases such as diabetes and some cancers

Swedish researchers have also formerly declared that drinking more than one glass of milk a day could double the risk of contracting ovarian cancer.

So just how good for you is milk?

WHOLE COW'S MILK

Calories per pint: 370. Fat per pint: 22 grams.

Cow's milk is packed with a range of nutrients, including protein, calcium, zinc, vitamins A and B, and iodine.

The National Osteoporosis Society recommends that adults consume 800mg of calcium each day to protect their bones, while growing teenagers should have 1,000mg.

For many people, milk is as good a source as any of the mineral - one glass of milk contains 300mg. Only tinned pilchards and sardines eaten with their bones provide more calcium weight for weight than milk does.

However, cow's milk has been linked to a number of health conditions.

One piece of research says women who have more than 90g of fat a day from sources such as full cream milk are at an increased risk of breast cancer. This could be because pregnant cows produce oestrogen, which goes into the milk. Excess oestrogen has been linked to breast cancer.

This could also explain Japan's low rates of breast cancer - they prefer soya milk.

Because whole cow's milk is high in saturated fat, it can lead to heart disease, high cholesterol and even cancer. Milk is also considered a trigger for eczema.

Anecdotal evidence links drinking milk to increased phlegm production. It therefore should be avoided by those with respiratory conditions such as asthma.

Another study linked high consumption of full-fat milk to increased risk of coronary heart disease in women. Again, this could be because of its high fat content, which is linked to elevated cholesterol.

Meanwhile, a study in Finland has suggested that children may be vulnerable to insulindependent diabetes later in life after exposure to cow's milk - as opposed to breast milk - while very young. The evidence has not been regarded as conclusive, however.

Milk needs to be avoided by those who have lactose intolerance - a deficiency in the body of the enzyme lactose which is needed to break down and digest dairy products.

Now new Swedish research has linked drinking more than a glass of milk a day to ovarian cancer. The milk sugar lactose is thought to over-stimulate the production of hormones, which could encourage tumours.

This applies not only to fullcream milk, but also to semiskimmed and skimmed cow's milk.

SEMI-SKIMMED COW'S MILK

Calories per pint: 255. Fat per pint: 9.9 grams.

Semi-skimmed milk is created by skimming cream from whole milk, producing a more watery liquid. Because the creamy part contains the fat-soluble vitamin A, it may be necessary to boost intake from other sources, such as carrots.

Like whole milk, semi-skimmed and skimmed contain valuable amounts of all the B vitamins, phosphorous and zinc.

However, if you buy milk by the bottle, rather than the carton, it can lose more than half of its vitamin B2 content if it is left outside and exposed to daylight.

Those who are intolerant of the milk sugar lactose are vulnerable to reaction regardless of the type of cow's milk they drink.

SKIMMED COW'S MILK

Calories per pint: 195. Fat per pint: 0.5 grams.

Skimmed milk contains 0.1 per cent fat and about half the calories of the full-fat version. However, even though fat is removed, it still retains most of its nutrients.

In fact, skimmed cow's milk contains slightly more calcium than full-fat milk because calcium is found in the watery part, not the creamy part.

For this reason, women who are post menopausal or who have a family history of osteoporosis should choose skimmed milk in preference to whole. It also contains more water- soluble B vitamins.

But while skimmed milk is a perfect health drink for adults and is excellent as part of a fatcontrolled diet, it should not be given to children under five because of its low calorie, fat and vitamin content.

It is also an excellent alternative to full-cream milk for those who suffer irritable bowel syndrome, since fat-rich foods are thought to aggravate the condition.

CHANNEL ISLAND COW'S MILK

Calories per pint: 445. Fat per pint: 28 grams.

Milk from the Channel Islands herds is creamy and much higher in fat than regular cow's milk.

Ironically, some scientific research has suggested that Guernsey cows produce a healthier variety of milk.

A study by New Zealand scientists claims that the milk protein beta- casein A1 - which is not found in milk from Guernsey herds - could be linked to higher rates of heart disease.

It is not understood exactly why this protein is linked to heart disease, but scientists found that Finland has the highest consumption of A1 and has the highest rate of heart disease.

The same protein has also been linked to diabetes, although none of the studies has been regarded as conclusive.

SOYA MILK

Calories per pint: 205. Fat per pint: 12.6 grams.

Soya milk has long been regarded as the healthy alternative for those who are intolerant to lactose - the sugar found in cow's milk.

Research has also trumpeted its many other health benefits. These include the ability of soya-based products to lower blood cholesterol levels, helping it protect the heart.

Soya contains isoflavones, which are anti-oxidants thought to protect the walls of arteries from damage from harmful chemicals called free radicals.

It also contains a phytochemical substance called geinstein that is thought to inhibit the formation of blood vessels that assist in the growth of small tumours. It is for this reason that some studies have linked the consumption of soya milk to cancer prevention.

GOAT'S MILK

Calories per pint: 395. Fat per pint: 23.5 grams.

Though goat's milk contains lactose, it can be still be drunk by those with lactose intolerance (along with sheep and buffalo milk). No one is quite sure why.

Goat's milk is nutritionally similar to cow's milk.

However, some studies show that it contains a substance that binds with vitamin B12 to prevent it from being absorbed, and a vitamin B12 deficiency - with similar symptoms to iron deficiency anaemia - has been found in some young children fed on it.

RICE MILK

Calories per pint: 278. Fat per pint: 5.6 grams.

Rice milk is usually made from filtered water, brown rice syrup and brown rice starch, with the addition of thickening agents. Since it has no animal content, it is a popular alternative for vegans as well as those who are lactose intolerant.

It is slightly sweeter in taste, but low in fat so it can be used to replace cow's milk in cooking.

If replacing cow's milk with rice milk in the diet, check that it has been fortified with calcium, vitamin D and vitamin A.

COCONUT MILK

Calories per pint: 228. Fat per pint: 2.5 grams.

Coconut milk is low in calories. However, it is high in saturated fat, and so could contribute to high cholesterol or even heart disease.

A sweet-tasting milk found inside coconuts, it has an acquired taste and is used less as a drink and more as a delicacy or in cooking. Its protein content is low, too.

The coconut milk sold in supermarkets is not usually fresh. It is produced instead by squeezing liquid from grated coconut flesh, then adding water.

Nutritionally, it is not as good as fresh coconut milk.

[embed]
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz1aasw77Sg
    [/embed]

rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rmdmoshiur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wales meet France for the first time ever at a Rugby World Cup in Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand, on Saturday 15 October 2011 at 21:00 local, 08:00 GMT, as both sides look to reach the final.
    All gays and visitors invited to visit my website liverugbysports.com to watch 100% HD quality picture live France vs Wales streaming of Rugby World Cup Semi Final 2011 , All events are showing live here by Internet HDQ TV link. Thank you and great you to purses live streaming pc TV. Are you Purches pc TV. Here TV link Bellow. watch live sports on liverugbysports.com

SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing post...I love milk, drink about 2-3 glasses of skim milk AT LEAST every day. I also love Soy Milk, I use it to make my Whey protein shakes.

barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnzey8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love milk, but dont really drink it while cutting maybe on a carb up

Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SebLean View Post
    Amazing post...I love milk, drink about 2-3 glasses of skim milk AT LEAST every day. I also love Soy Milk, I use it to make my Whey protein shakes.
    make that 2-4 liters
    Instagram @ martinrunqvist
    Youtube @ martinrunqvist
    Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163187911

AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngryPunkPal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only in raw milk is the calcium easily absorbable. Raw milk, however, is just about impossible to obtain, as most states have out-lawed the sale of raw milk.

The enzyme “phosphatase”, found in raw milk is what makes calcium easily absorbable. Unfortunately “phosphatase” is completely destroyed during the pasteurization process.

Thousands of blood tests have shown that those who drink 3 to 4 glasses of milk a day, have the lowest levels of blood calcium. This is bad news for those concerned with bone health and who thought milk was an easy solution to this problem.

Actually, the best source of calcium for humans is in the fruits and vegetables that you eat.

So... Milk. Yeah. Not good calcium source in the form we get it.

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Unfortunately when I drink milk regularly my face bloats up like a balloon, I get bowel problems, and a crap load of acne. My face becomes painful to touch :/

I used to drink a lot every day but now I've quit and I might occasionally have some with my whey (usually water though).

I would drink soy milk but there's rumours that it might be detrimental to male health
    Goals D/S/B = 405/315/225
    Strength training only crew
    Currently cutting

7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7heTruth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love milk too much to stop due to these "health scares".

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

Milk is for bodybuilders, beer is for alcoholics.

My intake was once 12 pints per day when I was 150miles a week riding my bike but now it's down to 2 pints.

I have a pint of chocolate milk after training.

In the interests of unbiased article writing including milk lower cancer risks.

http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20111801-21743.html

A national study, just published in the American Journal of Epidemiology School Milk and Risk of Colorectal Cancer: A National Case-Control Study, found that the risk of bowel cancer was 30 percent lower in people who drank school milk daily. The reduction in risk was greatest in those who drank 1200 or more half-pint bottles of milk while at school.

Milk can help you lose weight regardless of exercise.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...se-weight.html

Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is an essential fatty acid found in dairy products and other foods derived from ruminant animals. It has been shown to have actions against cancer and boost immunity in the past, but now scientists believe it may encourage fat loss as well.

Studies from the USA have found that CLA can improve body-fat-to-muscle ratios whilst Norwegian scientists recently reported that patients taking 3000mg of CLA a day lost weight and had reduced body fat compared to those who didn't take it.

Research is underway at the moment to pinpoint how CLA affects the body's digestive systems and to find out whether artificial supplements - which contain a slightly different form of CLA to the naturally occurring form - are effective.

Stocking up on CLA is contrary to a lot of other dietary advice because the only foods that contain it are red meats like venison, beef, mutton and lamb, which are also high in fat.
    Last edited by MontyMagpie; 11-13-2011 at 07:43 PM.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't do water with my protein shakes so I don't want to hear bad news with milk lol..

EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TrueIce View Post
    I can't do water with my protein shakes so I don't want to hear bad news with milk lol..
    Same here milk makes it taste soooo much better
    What we do in life...echoes in eternity.

My sponsored Ergotest log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142188761&p=829834941#post829834941

vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10) vigneshwaran.r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it advisable to drink milk (cow) before bed? is it really help to sleep well?
    you can if you think you can.

ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If this is true, then fuaaaaarrrrkkkkkk my life sucks.

I drink so much milk a day ):
    Always Pick 3 Crew

kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of the comparisons to the United States and other countries surely is not all the other **** we(americans) put into our bodies. It clearly is the milk.

S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its almost impossible for me not to down like a half gallon each night. After workouts, and the bike ride home, bottoms up.

nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by S13HATCHY View Post
    Its almost impossible for me not to down like a half gallon each night. After workouts, and the bike ride home, bottoms up.
    Enjoy ovarian cancer
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer." -Arnold

NicoloRusconi.com ---- Personal fitness blog including my journey to NASM certification.

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have roughly 21-24 pints of semi skimmed a week atm on my bulk. Easy calories. High in protein. Carbs. Maybe a little too much fat but meh.

Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankees11090 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It seems everything causes cancer these days...if it didn't ...Id be worried

Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclemadeeasy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's probably not the milk that is causing the health concern, but the additives, preservatives, hormones, and various other unhealthy unnatural products that are added to milk. I find it strange how humans enjoy consuming milk that is produced from other species, it's obviously not something nature/evolution/god intended.

kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kje141 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Milk > Water

HJam72 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HJam72 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HJam72 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HJam72 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HJam72 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HJam72 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TrueIce View Post
    That cheap Body Fortress whey protein at Wal-Mart actually tastes decent in water. Has a little more fat in it than more expensive stuff like ON, but the water-as-opposed-to-milk makes up for it. I just drink more servings to get the protein without milk. I apparently have mild lactose intolerance. 24 ounces of milk a day is fine, but a gallon will make me sick. I used to think it was the whey that made me sick, but whey is the easiest thing to digest (serious lack of research on my part). Definitely was the milk.

Body Fortress + water is also a heck of a lot cheaper than more expensive stuff + milk.

I don't really have an opinion about the healthy or not subject, but some of us are limited on how much milk we can stand.
    Last edited by HJam72; 01-25-2012 at 10:17 AM.

gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i drink around 2 pints of semi skimmed per day, do you think i should cut it down??

xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think anyone cares enough to stop. Especially not me.
    trying to get strong again

training log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178444371&p=1605861201#post1605861201

For uneventful videos of me lifting
    https://www.instagram.com/jawn.mcintyre/

RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yeah I love milk, and especially in protein shakes. It does bloat horribly, and I don't drink any milk about 2 days before a date.. Mainly so I don't have to hold farts in during a drive. That's the only problem with milk I have, I don't really care that it's got sugars blah blah blah I don't drink milk at all during precontest but offseason is awesome

Serious Mass+Banana+2 tablespoons peanut butter+ Ice+MILK in a blender.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I drink a gallon whole milk every 2-3 days I hope I don't get ovarian cancer
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've seen articles from PETA (yes, i know) that talk about the amount of cow puss you are drinking in milk. The puss is from the constant irritation of the cow's utters from the suction machines.

123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100)
    hmmm

wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the info. I've avoided normal milk and only drink low-fat or non-fat milk. Love the taste.

28renton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aw, but I like milk.

tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)