kziemba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need some input/help, cant gain weight and one arm bigger than the other

I used to lift alot, got my weight up to 165 from 140. Packed on alot of muscle. After taking improper doses of ******** prescribed by my doctor, I now weigh 145 and can't seem to gain any significant weight(don't take the drug anymore). Since then (about 8 months ago), I haven't been lifting. Just started again recently. Other than weight, my main problem is that my right arm(dominant) is bigger than my left arm. I want to say it is only my bicept but possibly tricept as well. I have never had this problem before. It is really bothering me, and I feel like my form is off now due to it. An example of this is that the front of my deltoids are very sore after a day of bicept/tricept lifting. This has also never happened before. I was thinking maybe the best thing to do is lower weight all together? Anyway if anyone could please help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, - Kevin

Drakec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your left arm is simpler smaller, but not weaker, do dumbell preacher curls for your left arm, 3 sets of 6-8 reps to increase the size of your bicep. Do this for a month and measure both of your arms once a week, every week, and record your measurements. Make sure you are eating at least your body weight in grams of protein to promote faster hypertrophy (i.e. you weigh 145 lbs, intake 145 g of protein per day).

TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Quit jerking off so much
    WHEN I FLEX, PANTIES GET DRENCHED. ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOW MUCH I BENCH.

Premium quality miscer. IndigoKing's Avatar
    IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheBiggestOne View Post
    Quit jerking off so much
    This suggestion is stupid...

Just jerk off with your left hand?

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry I don't have anything better to contribute, but...

TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IndigoKing View Post
    This suggestion is stupid...

Just jerk off with your left hand?
    lol
    WHEN I FLEX, PANTIES GET DRENCHED. ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOW MUCH I BENCH.

Drakec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    Sorry I don't have anything better to contribute, but...
    +1 Rep XD

kziemba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys for the useful and not so useful info. I will do the preacher curls + take even more protein, and when my girl is not taking care of me I will be sure to use my left hand. In all seriousness any other beneficial information would be great!