YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking breakfast good?bad?

Hey guys, im bulking for the next 2-3 months n i was just wondering if my breakfast was actually good for bulking or if i was eating enough. This is what i eat for breakfast everyday.

3 boilded eggs - 2 eggs whies n the 1 with yolk
    Oatmeal
    1 apple
    1 banana
    Cup of milk

OH and i drink fish oil omega pill 1 every day in the morning.
    Last edited by YJR; 10-12-2011 at 04:17 AM.

LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not too shabby. Being 138 lbs. right now, your maintenance levels won't be so high, thus making it easier to eat at a surplus.

You could maybe add a scoop or two of whey with that milk, add a little more protein in there.
    UA alumni '13. Roll Tide. Phi Alpha.

YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok i got optimum nutrition whey protein, im pretty sure that's a good one. So im just gona add a scoop to my cup of milk btw im trying to get to 155 lbs but more of lean mass. I dont want a gut. But thanks alot for the advice.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's for a BULK? come on man, get some more food in you.
    every single day for breakfast I have 8 egg whites, 1 yolk, a 3 egg white and veggie omelette, bowl of cottage cheese a bowl of oatmeal and some fiber one. And I'm not bulking.
    The foods you've selected are good (although I would only go with 1 of the fruits), just double the intake.

Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would recommend not eating much in the morning if your working out in the morning. Especially when hitting the chest or abs you will feel nauseous. But it doesn't go for everyone since everyone's body is different.

Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Plokoon111 View Post
    I would recommend not eating much in the morning if your working out in the morning. Especially when hitting the chest or abs you will feel nauseous. But it doesn't go for everyone since everyone's body is different.
    I eat breakfast 30 minutes before i'm busting my ass at the gym. Haven't puked *yet*. umad?

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im bulking and I eat 3 eggs and a potatoe for breakfast. That's after a shake with 1/2 oats in it with whole milk too. Force Feed broski!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

damn haha im slacking!! i thought i was eating jus enough, i guess i gotta step my game! Gotta buy more eggs :/

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks fine. Just hit your nutrient goals at the end of the day
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LiveIntensely View Post
    Not too shabby. Being 138 lbs. right now, your maintenance levels won't be so high, thus making it easier to eat at a surplus.

You could maybe add a scoop or two of whey with that milk, add a little more protein in there.
    Not True.
    Just because OP is 138 lbs, that has nothing to do with is maintenance level. Sure he has less LBM than someone that's 160lbs, but how do you
    know that he's not fairly active during the day? Or if he does sports/has an active job.. ect.
    Originally Posted by YJR View Post
    Hey guys, im bulking for the next 2-3 months n i was just wondering if my breakfast was actually good for bulking or if i was eating enough. This is what i eat for breakfast everyday.

3 boilded eggs - 2 eggs whies n the 1 with yolk
    Oatmeal
    1 apple
    1 banana
    Cup of milk

OH and i drink fish oil omega pill 1 every day in the morning.
    I would get bored with eating that same breakfast everyday

Why not switch it up and have cereal, or waffles or something OP?

ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohheyitstony is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you need more than that to bulk up

wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by My_Legacy;
    Looks fine. Just hit your nutrient goals at the end of the day
    This is the only post that was correct. As long as you hit your nutritional goals by the end of the day, you are doing fine.

i dont really get bored of eating that everyday honestly.. ok im just going to try n get all my meals in before 7 pm

TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bacon - Egg - Cheese - Roll = My bulk breakfast
    Dedication Doesn't Take Time Off