xXxSmUrFxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'd like some help.

First off, let me introduce myself. my name is jared johnson, I'm 20 years old, weigh 140 Lbs, and am currently deployed in afghanistan.

One of my goals for this deployment is to gain 30-40 lbs by the end of june 2012. But, i have no real knowledge of what kinds of supplements i should be taking. i want to have a good ammount of mass, and great abs. I'm trying the military challenge on this site and do every excersise the only difference is i do and hour of cardio.

if someone could tell me what kind of supplements i should be taking, it would be much appreciated.

thank you.

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The basic starter supps/staples are:

multivitamin
    whey protein
    fish oil
    creatine

Extras:

beta alanine, citrulline malate, BCAA's

Some of our products combine some of these ingredients, or you can go with separate cheap versions....

Also EAT as much as you can at your weight and the level of calories I assume you burn every day. Thanks for all you guys do,

--Chris

xXxSmUrFxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks i appreciate the info, and anytime.
    Originally Posted by Liquid_diet View Post

multivitamin
    whey protein
    fish oil
    creatine

Extras:

Some of our products combine some of these ingredients, or you can go with separate cheap versions....

Also EAT as much as you can at your weight and the level of calories I assume you burn every day. Thanks for all you guys do,

--Chris

michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You want to start with a good multivitamin - Orange Triad i reccommend
    Then your goin to want a weight gainer if your trying to gain that much && in that case i reccommend Mass-Peak by inner armour. Taste great an is loade with protein bcaa's && glutamine
    Your also goin to wanna grab a creatine source and after doin research i say look into Allmax its the best bang for your buck right now, you can get 3month supply for like $11

I personally dont use a pre workout they make me sick when i work out so thats your preference ... If you do grab one make sure it doesnt have a creatine mix in it already if your doing creatine allmax that i said

You also want to get some fish oil pills
    The multi vitamin that i sugested OT, has all the vitamins nd nutrients you'll need but also comes equip with joint support and digestive support..
    All great products to get you started off!!!

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Liquid_diet View Post

multivitamin
    whey protein
    fish oil
    creatine

Extras:

--Chris
    Agreed. With EVERYTHING.