Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by l99 View Post
    It is very hard work and labor to make it from my house to the office (in ****lia). The roads are treacherous. I work 15 hours a week. It is lots of hard work.

I also have

Palace
    Camaro
    40 servants
    Buffet

And I am a Doctor.
    fack, roll bread.
    i should have known lol
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by trentntb View Post
    Im playing the worlds smallest violin. The world is on the verge of economic collapse and you don't want to hear protests.

lol Okay buddy.

Lettuce set the stage for your moran ass.

You have a family, the just hit middle class, they worked their ass off, they did it completely American Dream style. They decide it is time to move into a bigger home for the upcoming baby. So they go to the bank to get a loan for the home. The bank slaps down a huge packet of intricate details where you would need a financial adviser and lawyer to understand the layman's term version of the document (See: the little of the passed Banked Regulations after the housing crisis). But, the family was mistakenly ignorant and thought the banks weren't out to rape them. So they get the nice house and everything is dandy.

Then the housing crisis hits (the banks approving loans that people should have been never been given. See: Regulation). This family is now on edge, barely able to make the interests payments because of improper banking. But, you know what despite millions being thrown out of their house, the dad works harder, the family cuts back, "no vacation this year kids" they manage to keep their house, for now. But soon, bad economic times influences the sole provider to be laid off by his employer. And he can't get another job because the nation, and soon the world, are verging on economic collapse and businesses are cutting costs anywhere they can. So, the dad starts working 2 jobs that are vastly under his skill set (See: Underemployed).

Now the family loses their house, despite lose everything trying to keep it. Stuck with massive amount of debt and terrible credit, with virtually no way to be employed into his trained skillset.

This scenario happens nation wide: Oh noes! The banks realize they are fuked because to make a profit they were giving out unpayable loans and toxic assets that no one wants. The nation is on the verge of losing everything because the banks can't pay back their own investments, Wall Street is fuked! But wait, the government can't let this happen (See: Anarchy and Depression of early 20th century.) So, the government is forced to bail them out, but the banks were bastard as usual and would only accept the governments terms if they government met their own terms. So eventually it becomes to bad that the deal is made, but on Wall Streets terms. They accepted the money, but they can spend it how they want.

yada yada, im tried of explain something anyone show know if they have any opinion on this subject, which clearly most people ITT don't.
    AGAIN, "MORON" financial responsibility is something eveyone should learn and practice, MONEY is very IMPORTANT. Everyone knows what type of loan they are getting into before they sign it if they dont then they have no buisness signing it. Thats the equivalent of me blindfolding you telling you to trust me even tho you dont know me and follow me then me pushing you off a cliff, you deserve anything you get after that SRS. You would think people would put learning finance in a top priority place in their lives and those who dont, desrve what they get. Im not trying to be an assshole but this is real life. Also the baby deal, 1) dont have kids 2) PLAN for kids before having them 3) You dont have to live in the biggest nicest house just cause you want to especially if you cant afford it beacuse it makes you live paycheck to paycheck 4) your whole scenarion was beacuse they had a kid, again DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM

and dont come at me with we are human were supposed to have kids , yea but as it is there are to many people on this earth already and people that are dumb enough not to know how to plan their lives should have no right to be responsible for another life

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kegels View Post
    Uh, you were the one who made a tired treadmill joke, and I'm "woe is me" just for mentioning it? Was I supposed to just ignore it lest you accuse me of the crime of bothering to read your comments?

I mean why would I even answer any of these questions if you ask them just so you can go "omg just because I asked you personal questions does not mean I care about you personally, cool story sis." Just go have a conversation with yourself then, because that's clearly all you want to do.
    You are not the 99% that these @ssholes are protesting. You said yourself that you are managing, unless you are eating wheaties and sucking the BBC for money they consider you rich. I know it may be hard for you to understand with all that high priced education that separates you from the chaff, but come here to NYC and try it. They will egg you for being "rich".
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

Steal fat, make soap. Bababooey100's Avatar
    Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jayshmo View Post
    , 1) don) your whole scenarion was beacuse they had a kid, again DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM

and dont come at me with we are human were supposed to have kids , yea but as it is there are to many people on this earth already and people that are dumb enough not to know how to plan their lives should have no right to be responsible for another life
    That's another problem. We allow the poor to breed like rabbits while everybody else has to pay for them. Call me Hitler, but if poverty breeds poverty, then we must stop those in poverty from breeding.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AlphaSaiyan View Post
    Lol. I'm not conservative, but walking around yelling, sh!tting on police cars, attacking people, and having sex and doing drugs in public isn't a protest. It's a bunch of ******* college students being, well... *******s. Especially considering they're complaining that people are rich. Lol, who cares? It's their right.
    When the **** did OccupyWallStreet become Woodstock you ****tard?
    If life gives you lemons, say **** the lemons and bail.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blindside View Post
    When the **** did OccupyWallStreet become Woodstock you ****tard?
    5 of my friends have gotten assaulted from these hippies. 3 are brokers and 2 are insurance guys.

Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wasn't your government responsible for forcing the banks to give everyone mortgages? Also isn't college education a privilege and not a right? Seems to me like these people are blaming everyone for being finacially irresponsible morons.
    "I want...I can...I will" - toe-pickin' guitar player Tony Melendez

*Misc Entrepreneur Crew* http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160254601

blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    ITT: misc fights for the top 1%, which they are not a part of, who uses their money and power to corrupt our government by having professional lobbyists who work to sway public decisions, legislative voting results, and elections in such a way that will increase their profits the next quarter; often at the expense of the rest of society (including most everyone on these forums).

Misc never disappoints.
    Bolded for truth.
    If life gives you lemons, say **** the lemons and bail.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    5 of my friends have gotten assaulted from these hippies. 3 are brokers and 2 are insurance guys.
    The masses are idiots
    This occupation lacks real leadership
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you like Negs?
    Why would you neg me? I like your nudes, I'm from queens, and like your nudes

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are not the 99% that these @ssholes are protesting. You said yourself that you are managing, unless you are eating wheaties and sucking the BBC for money they consider you rich. I know it may be hard for you to understand with all that high priced education that separates you from the chaff, but come here to NYC and try it. They will egg you for being "rich".
    You have still failed to grasp what being part of the 99% implies. Being successfully employed does not suddenly make you part of the 1%.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    The masses are idiots
    This occupation lacks real leadership
    It's getting worse now, it's not just "protestors". Now certain groups are beating on people on the subways just for, "being rich". It's happening on certain subway lines but of course the news is not reporting it.

You have still failed to grasp what being part of the 99% implies. Being successfully employed does not suddenly make you part of the 1%.
    As I explained to 5x10, it has gone from protesting banks to certain people beating on anyone that, "looks rich". Meaning a guy making 65K per year in a suit. It's not pretty.

mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As I explained to 5x10, it has gone from protesting banks to certain people beating on anyone that, "looks rich". Meaning a guy making 65K per year in a suit. It's not pretty.
    Then those individuals do not know what being part of the 99% means, nor do they represent the movement as a whole.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didnt see any residential buildings so no, and cops weren't asking for Id. U mad?
    No one was cursing and no women were topless or doing drugs.
    Where do you live?
    I think you made up the story bro.

Idn
    Originally Posted by willz2155 View Post
    Yes the question four pages ago... sirjonnymontag, not trying to bash you I want a serious answer. Did you while you were there, or any of the other protesters care about the people who live around the park? I live down the street, and since you all showed up I'm pretty sure you've done more to piss off the residents of the neighborhood then the Wall Street firms. When your down there chanting and beating your drums at night do you ever think that there are people who might be trying to study or sleep in those apartment buildings? I'm a student going to school on my GI Bill and living off saving, I don't work down the street. I have to show my ID to cops to get on my street, I have to smell all of you when I walk by, and it's also nice that your throwing your trash all over my neighborhood. The building that owns the park had to ask you to start living in sanitary conditions for Christs sake! Does any one there think about the kids that go to school in the neighborhood when they are chanting using foul language, or women are taking there tops off? How would you like it if thousands of people moved into a park down the street from where you lived, and lived like a bunch of dirty unmannered animals? Unlike most places the financial district in NYC also happens to be a residential neighborhood, and it used to be nice a quiet here at night.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's getting worse now, it's not just "protestors". Now certain groups are beating on people on the subways just for, "being rich". It's happening on certain subway lines but of course the news is not reporting it.
    real life zombies
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work down there.

I honestly have no clue what Stab is talking about. None.

JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimBeanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BTTB3 View Post
    This.

Go do something productive and then maybe you won't have to complain about being such a poor *******.

Protesting the rich won't make you richer - they are working getting money and you are walking around on the streets having a cry - makes lots of sense.........
    R.I.P Zyzz | Aussie Crew | ++Positive Crew++ | I rep back (srs)

Then those individuals do not know what being part of the 99% means, nor do they represent the movement as a whole.
    Yet they are the ones that are keeping the fire lit. I have no idea where you live but chit is getting ugly in NYC. You can say whatever you want but the fact is it is getting ugly and yes the, "cause" may have been hijacked by a few bad apples, but those apples are rotting and spreading. Ya dig?

~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT: misc fights for the top 1%, which they are not a part of, who uses their money and power to corrupt our government by having professional lobbyists who work to sway public decisions, legislative voting results, and elections in such a way that will increase their profits the next quarter; often at the expense of the rest of society (including most everyone on these forums).

Misc never disappoints.

Couldn't have said it better than this.

krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krendan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by l99 View Post
    It's okay bro. Not everyone can be 6figures living in ****li palace with 40 servants camaro and buffet like me.
    Is that job in anyway related to the ****li pirates constantly hijacking ships?? had to ask..

8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha

This is such typical and intentional miscategorization.

First they lie about the goal of the movement and now they lie about the behavior of those protesting.

Bloomberg would shut them down so quick if even one person was assaulted.

Yet they are the ones that are keeping the fire lit. I have no idea where you live but chit is getting ugly in NYC. You can say whatever you want but the fact is it is getting ugly and yes the, "cause" may have been hijacked by a few bad apples, but those apples are rotting and spreading. Ya dig?
    Just because they shout the loudest doesn't mean they represent the message. Kind of like how radical Muslims don't represent Islam. It'd be irrational to base the aims of the entire movement off the bad eggs.

willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willz2155 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sirjonnymontag View Post
    Didn't see any residential buildings so no, and cops weren't asking for Id. U mad?
    No one was cursing and no women were topless or doing drugs.
    Where do you live?
    I think you made up the story bro.

Idn
    Not mad, and I never said I saw anyone use drugs. Strong reading comprehensions skills. I live right by Trinity Church by the 4-5 subway stop, and when all the 99%er who only show up on the weekends are converging on the neighborhood you have to show ID to get through the police cordon at night. Then again your probably one of the weekend only 99%ers so your not there when they are marching around the neighborhood trying to get media attention. So would you want people to come to your neighborhood and protest like that?

Just because they shout the loudest doesn't mean they represent the message. Kind of like how radical Muslims don't represent Islam. It'd be irrational to base the aims of the entire movement off the bad eggs.
    Mmmmm it's not the shouting that we are tired of. It's the gang up beatdowns.

Mmmmm it's not the shouting that we are tired of. It's the gang up beatdowns.
    And I can understand. Simply saying don't let the radical ones spoil the image of the movement as a whole as they do not represent the actions of everyone.

gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not everyone in society can be successful. Don't like being broke, paying $1k per month for loans, being underwater on a mortgage or having to support 3 kids? You don't have to do any of those things. It's all about the choices you make as an individual. No one can force you to go out and make something of yourself. I would say <5% of the 99% in America are people that REALLY have no shot at being "decent" in life. Those are the mentally handicapped, people with incurable chronic illnesses and a few people that really were screwed over by their parents/friends/etc... ANYONE else can make it. This is a stupid example, because it's a 1 in a million story, but watch pursuit of happiness. There is no way after watching that movie you can come back and tell me that you can't be fuking successful if you work your ass off. You think Chris Gardner got lucky? You think he had all of his **** handed to him?

Yes, Wall St. is corrupt. Yes, politicians are corrupt. That fact has no bearing on YOUR individual success. What exactly is Wall St. doing to you personally to keep you from being wealthy? People always like having someone to blame for their problems. EVERY large society that has ever existed has been a plutocracy in one way or another. EVERY ONE. Is it ever going to change? Not for a long, long time. Yes, there should be a safety net for downtrodden people. But who the fuk are these idiots to be demanding minimum wage increases, free healthcare, free education, etc...without them having to contribute anything? The smartest, most talented people are still becoming wealthy. What's not fair about that? These people are A. too lazy, B. too stupid, or C. too uncreative to make something happen for themselves IMO.
    "We're going to play hide and go seek. I'm going to go hide, not tell anyone, and if they can't find me, they're going to hell." - God

And I can understand. Simply saying don't let the radical ones spoil the image of the movement as a whole as they do not represent the actions of everyone.
    You go right ahead and tell them that. "Excuse me, you are giving everyone else a bad name." lol

No offense, just stating reality lol.

Originally Posted by gouscfootball View Post
    Not everyone in society can be successful. Don't like being broke, paying $1k per month for loans, being underwater on a mortgage or having to support 3 kids? You don't have to do any of those things. It's all about the choices you make as an individual. No one can force you to go out and make something of yourself. I would say <5% of the 99% in America are people that REALLY have no shot at being "decent" in life. Those are the mentally handicapped, people with incurable chronic illnesses and a few people that really were screwed over by their parents/friends/etc... ANYONE else can make it. This is a stupid example, because it's a 1 in a million story, but watch pursuit of happiness. There is no way after watching that movie you can come back and tell me that you can't be fuking successful if you work your ass off. You think Chris Gardner got lucky? You think he had all of his **** handed to him?

Yes, Wall St. is corrupt. Yes, politicians are corrupt. That fact has no bearing on YOUR individual success. What exactly is Wall St. doing to you personally to keep you from being wealthy? People always like having someone to blame for their problems. EVERY large society that has ever existed has been a plutocracy in one way or another. EVERY ONE. Is it ever going to change? Not for a long, long time. Yes, there should be a safety net for downtrodden people. But who the fuk are these idiots to be demanding minimum wage increases, free healthcare, free education, etc...without them having to contribute anything? The smartest, most talented people are still becoming wealthy. What's not fair about that? These people are A. too lazy, B. too stupid, or C. too uncreative to make something happen for themselves IMO.
    What?

You go right ahead and tell them that. "Excuse me, you are giving everyone else a bad name." lol

No offense, just stating reality lol.
    I shouldn't have to in order to stop people from generalizing their acts to the acts of the entire movement. All I'm saying is don't judge the entire message solely by the acts of an extreme minority.

Stab, how you just going to sit here and lie? I work for a multi trillion dollar brokerage firm down there. If there was even a whisper of violence, we'd be in full lock down mode. Pls go.

Such a typical move to discredit others.