Closed Thread
Page 182 of 329 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 9852
    Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk, the whole Brazilian team during the late 90s,early 2000s was epic. Rivaldo, Cafu, Roberto Carlos
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

I'm quite mad, you know .MANoWAR.'s Avatar
    .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by McLarenGTR View Post
    Neuer > valdes
    Neuer is far and away the best keeper in the world.

Valdes is massively overrated. he is good at receiving back passes which is what Barca needs, but as an actual goalkeeper, he is very mediocre. put him in any other team in the world where he's actually called on to make saves and keep the ball out of the net and he would look really poor. Casillas and Pepe Reina are significantly better than Valdes (Reina is the best of all 3 of them). he is the one weak link on Barca's team but it rarely shows due to Barca's dominate field play.

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by batman15 View Post
    Not that any of you care.....but I'm going to buy another shirt today.

Should I get black long sleeve, black long sleeve champions league, white long sleeve champions league, or white long sleeve? All Cristiano of course.
    Well at least you're not like a lot of the other Madrid fans who booed him at the Bernabeu last week. I thought it was low of them tbh, Madrid wouldn't be half the team they are without him.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by .MANoWAR. View Post

Valdes is massively overrated. he is good at receiving back passes which is what Barca needs, but as an actual goalkeeper, he is very mediocre. put him in any other team in the world where he's actually called on to make saves and keep the ball out of the net and he would look really poor. Casillas and Pepe Reina are significantly better than Valdes (Reina is the best of all 3 of them). he is the one weak link on Barca's team but it rarely shows due to Barca's dominate field play.

Just like Bayern Munich isn't a top 5 team and gets beaten by Dortmund who are an ok side, Neuer is a good goalkeeper. Not even close to being best in the world.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ballr4Life View Post
    In regards to this pic, I know I'm not just being nostalgic when I say that there aren't players like the old generation anymore.

It's like football went through a golden generation during the 90s/early 2000s. So many crazy talents emerged and fuking changed the game. At first I thought I was being nostalgic, but honestly it's true. There's really no other explanation. I thought with Ronaldinho in 2004 and then Kaka's rise in 2006 that we might see a new crop of players emerge but it hasn't happened.

The closest player to Ronaldo that we have is Messi. And lets be real, Messi does some incredibly amazing shi-t, but it's not what Ronaldo did with a system that didn't cater around him. This isn't trying to take anything away from Messi, but what Ronaldo did was pure magic. If anything, its a testament to Messi's incredible skill that he actually is comparable to, in my opinion, the greatest player ever. The dude was an absolute monster. I just don't get that same feeling anymore. When I used to watch Ronaldo play and watching him do all sorts of crazy shi-t, it's like I would feel joy. The guy literally just had fun out on the field. And the greatest part about it all is that he did it clean. He wasn't a dirty player and was loved by a lot of the players that he played with. A key point, is while opposing fans feared and hated him, they also loved him at the same time. They knew that they would be lucky to see whatever magic he had to offer a game. He didn't dive at all. He was renowned at Barcelona when he played there for how he would never go down easily like many other South American players who came to play in Europe (not a sleight at SA players, just saying what people observed).

1:04 of this video. Is dis ***** serious? I've seen that clip at least 100 times and every time it amazes me.

Then you had legends like Zidane. I went through a period where I used to think he was a god, and then I would think he was overrated. But the fact is that he was just Zidane. He did things that you just didn't expect from a slow immobile looking midfielder. The shi-t that he pulled at Juventus was amazing, and then he continued it at Madrid and with France. He got it done in all areas of the pitch, at his club, and internationally.

The most epic moment of Zidane imo by far.

That's to win Madrid the game in the Champions League final. What could be more clutch than that. And then he also came through big in the World Cup final as well against Brazil.

I just can't seem to find that same kind of magic with players nowadays. The game has changed no doubt. Tactics and formations have taken over. Complete players are asked for nowadays by and large instead of technicians. The game isn't the same anymore though. It's more like boys are playing now instead of men.
    Messi and Ronaldo aren't quite the same type of player. Ronaldo was the best finisher and probably the best/strongest dribbler around, but he wasn't that great at passing and making team plays. Messi is much better at using his colleagues.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can download the game from rojadirecta
    Yeah, but it's not the same as watching the match on TV. The quality and sound is better and i don't have to waste time finding it and then downloading it.

You would expect this match to have been on the channel which shows all the EPL matches along with rugby, cricket, etc, etc.

Originally Posted by wesbender View Post
    the city/chelsea game was on espn, so no other networks (in north america) have the rights to show it.
    :/

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Ok, who would you rather have in your team...

Valdes or De Gea?
    At the moment? Valdes.
    De Gea for the future.

Valdes has gotten much better in the last few years.

1. Download game in HD from rojadirecta or some other site
    2. Buy $2 HDMI cable or stream through Xbox360/PS3
    3. ????
    4. Profit

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    1. Download game in HD from rojadirecta or some other site
    2. Buy $2 HDMI cable or stream through Xbox360/PS3
    3. ????
    4. Profit
    Talk about time-consuming.

Call cable company > order channel > sit down and enjoy.

Plus, the sites they use to host their matches on are garbage. And the HD ones are like 5+ links per half.

I don't know why some sites stopped using hotfile, depostfile.

anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tomdotcom View Post
    i personally think carroll would have fit in much much better at chelsea, and would have been a perfect replacement for drogba
    this guy is not kidding. Carroll looks like he blanks out and forgets how to play the game every time he is put on the field. The guy is like 6 3 and easily gets tackled down. somebody get this jigga bu out of here
    Liverpool F.C. - YNWA

"Not quite the star but my heart's in it." Wale

Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone know of any specific sites that have an archive of games? I would do some research and try to find some but if someone knows of one that'd be cool.

Or maybe a private tracker that caters specifically to football matches or something similar.

I want to get some games from the 90s, early 2000s.

Anyone know of any specific sites that have an archive of games? I would do some research and try to find some but if someone knows of one that'd be cool.

Or maybe a private tracker that caters specifically to football matches or something similar.

I want to get some games from the 90s, early 2000s.
    There's a few here, not a huge variety but has most of the big games

http://www.soccershouts.com/forum/forum/72-classic/

You'll have to register though. Also, get Jdownloader and paste all the links in there, and it'll download automatically for you; instead of downloading each file individually.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well at least you're not like a lot of the other Madrid fans who booed him at the Bernabeu last week. I thought it was low of them tbh, Madrid wouldn't be half the team they are without him.
    I know that feel, its BS
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JamaicaBrah View Post
    He actually has incredible abilities, everyone knows that, its just that he makes a lot of stupid mistakes and always leaves space by his near post for some reason.

His reactions, anticipation, aggression are up there with the best in the world. He was on par with casillas last season but iker's reputation makes people say he's the best. Dont let it fool you he makes foolish mistakes too.

Last season not including world cup obviously... where iker was a god amongst men
    I can name a bunch of keepers that have amazing ability but lack consistency, Valdes doesnt differ
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a useless argument. If you put Casillas into goal for Barcelona, they will noticeable get much worse. Maintaining possession and building out of the back is becoming more and more important for any team, but it is 10x more important at Barcelona. In terms of shot stopping, there isn't a noticeable gap. Casillas has the upper hand, as I said before due to his reputation and previous achievements, but he makes mistakes as well.
    You just went full retard. I actually just think your a sh!tty troll now, at least latvian forest brah is funny as fuk.

Originally Posted by .MANoWAR. View Post
    No he's not. It's Iker and it isn't even a debate. Neuer got props after his performance against us in the first leg of the semi then came to Old Trafford and got embarrassed he isn't as good as some people think.

Iker is the best and when he finishes De Gea will take over as Spain's first choice and probably the best in the world by that time. Neuer is good but overrated, Reina is so overrated it's untrue and Valdes is just average I have no idea why he's even in this conversation.

Anyway I bid you goodnight and leave you all with this

"To maintain the success at any club is not a certainty," he said.

"I always believe a four-year cycle is the most you can achieve. Very few teams can go beyond that.

"We realised some time ago that Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville were not going to last forever. Therefore our policy is to develop footballers in the place."

He then recounted a story from United's last period of relative decline after 2004, which involved Rooney himself, and included the departures of star names Roy Keane and Ruud van Nistelrooy.

"A player said to me Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo were not good enough and he wasn't prepared to wait," said Ferguson.

"That is the problem with potential. People don't identify potential. We are very good at it. I have identified it all my life. I know potential. I know where it can be developed and how to develop it. I have faith in it.

"That is what this club is about. When you see Manchester United at the moment, with 14 players under 22, you don't see the Manchester United for years ahead.

"In terms of the future of Manchester United, there is a lot of things in my favour.

"If I told you how many agents phoned me in a week, saying a player would love to play for us, and I am not just talking about run-of-the-mill players, it would amaze you.

"We still have that fantastic romance, and respect from everyone."
    Enjoy us being relatively quiet for a while because we have a new era on the way.
    Last edited by QB_Killa; 12-13-2011 at 09:28 PM.

What Mourinho doesn't mention is that Barça had the superior defense: Iker Casillas let twice as many goals slip trough as Victor Valdés.

Both Casillas and Valdés, on average, had to contend with the same amount of shots on goal, roughly three in total per match.

So it's not entirely clear why Real Madrid (at 0.87 per match) conceded so many more goals than Barcelona (0.55 per match). Is Victor Valdés simply a much better goalkeeper than Iker Casillas? Or are the shots that Barça opponents manage to take on their goal easier to save, as the Barça defense might allow less space and time for attackers? Or might one team see more of certain kinds of shots on their goal - for example more or less shots from set pieces? Right now, this is all speculation, but it does make us wonder.
    http://www.soccerbythenumbers.com/20...l-can-win.html

I'm not saying Valdes is better than Casillas, but some of you on here are criminally under rating him.

Also, lol @ "De Gea is future Spain number 1". What exactly are you basing that off of? I can't be the only one who's been thoroughly unimpressed each time I've seen him. Maybe it's just nerves or something, but based on his performances this season, I doubt it'll happen. Anyway, Casillas/Reina/Valdes will result in him not getting a chance for 7-8 more years.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lold so hard

Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like all the optmism towards De Gea... I'm just waiting to see him actually do something. I've seen plenty "most promissing's": Bojan, Walcott etc.
    A few pages back I saw some merengues hating on Casillias for his performance last Saturday. Have you people watched the game? If you wouldn't have him, you would have conceived twice this many goals in Classicos the last three years. There would have been double digits in this game.

I'm not saying Valdes is better then Casillias, but he is perfect for us and we are fine with him. He made many mistakes few years back, but he is much better now. Lolled at some trolls calling ''La Pantera'' trash.

^^ I was there
    Last edited by Joska; 12-13-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    What a time to be alive !

2016: 36/52
    2017: 40/52
    2018: 04/52

To give to charity for free everyday: http://thehungersite.greatergoodDOTcom

batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by alphaBEAST View Post

lold so hard
    True loss for words.

batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's no reason to boo him. They were just looking for someone to shoulder all the blame, since he's who he is they picked him to be the scapegoat.

lold so hard

He has a legitimate thyroid disorder. I wonder why he hasn't taken medication to slim down, or maybe he just doesn't care.

Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lold so hard
    Oh lawd . Too funny.

Fun fact:
    The least goals conceived @home in domestic leagues in Europe this season:

1. Barcelona - 0 goals
    2. Udinese - 2 goals
    Swansea - 2 goals

^Stoke myth busted.

alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaBEAST is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whoever is doubting De Gea is a straight up mentally challenged idiot

De Gea is probably the only one GK who's had the most epic saves in EPL thus far... honorable mention to Tim Krul and Vorm
    De Gea is the only one GK who raped Van Persie without vaseline who's had at least 3 100% chances against him

give this man another 2 years and your jellyness will have no limits

ps : his game against pool was probably the best one

I came.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Iniesta making Coentrao his btch.

If anything deserved a red card that game, it was this.

XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dysrhythmia View Post
    At the moment? Valdes.
    De Gea for the future.

Valdes has gotten much better in the last few years.
    Agreed, I believe in Valdes, although he is not perfect, but he has been solid for the past two years. He especially good on one on one situation and use his both feet to block shots. lol at some members here who only watched few of Barcelona's games and commenting on Valdes!
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    ===========================
    Official football (soccer) thread founder
    Cruijffista, Guardiolista, Messista. FC Barcelona DNA
    2010 National Champions: Duke Blue Devils

XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Messi and Ronaldo aren't quite the same type of player. Ronaldo was the best finisher and probably the best/strongest dribbler around, but he wasn't that great at passing and making team plays. Messi is much better at using his colleagues.

Agreed. Ronaldo was specialist in scoring goals. It's like he has an Phd in scoring goals while Messi has general Phd can score goals and do many other things

Saying that, Ronaldo was a beast. I still remember some of memorable games like WCQ against Argentina.
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    ===========================
    Official football (soccer) thread founder
    Cruijffista, Guardiolista, Messista. FC Barcelona DNA
    2010 National Champions: Duke Blue Devils

some lulzy news

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hints towards January signings

"But if an opportunity turns up in that department then we will buy.

"The situation, I must say, is a bit special. Economically the whole environment has changed and people suffer more. The clubs will suffer more financially and it's much more difficult.

"Maybe we will have some opportunities because we are in a good financial situation."

inb4 1 million offer for some french 15 years old potential

and now ...pepper thy angus...

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy: Harry Redknapp is focused on winning the Premier League title & not the England job

is such a thing even possible ?? no it isn't....

Santos is now playing Kashiwa Reysol

stream : http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/9...santos-fc.html

Neymar already scored such a fuking beauty..but is Barca's angus ready ?

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cant wait to see santos barca
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

2:0 !
    another screamer by Borges

Closed Thread
Page 182 of 329 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast