ShEpS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Black widow waxy maize starch serving size?

Hi I just purchased some black widow waxy maize starch, however it did not come with a serving scoop. Just wondering if anyone knows what a typical 30g serving would be in terms of tablespoons or something? I've had a look online and cant seem to find an answer and there's nothing on there website either.

Thanks
    ShEpS

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get a kitchen scale, everyone who is into bodybuilding should have one.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBiggestOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    waxy maize? You should just eat white bread after you work out if youre gonna take waxy maize. Switch to Pure Karbo-lyn.
    WHEN I FLEX, PANTIES GET DRENCHED. ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOW MUCH I BENCH.