WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

brb...chasing my dream! 10 weeks from being a skinned rabbit

Alright everybody, it's time to buckle down and prep again. I had planned on bulking for another year at least but things have come up and I feel like this is as good a time as ever to hit the stage.

I have posted a few other threads here for previous preps/offseasons and I'd really like to make this my best thread yet...full of pics, videos, all that is entertaining.

Current Stats and Supplements
    Weight: 192 lbs
    Height: 5' 7"

Gaspari Myofusion Probiotic Chocolate PB - WOWWW so good
    PharmaFreak Ripped Freak PW - Fruit Punch - makes me wanna punch a wall
    PharmaFreak GH Freak - ZZZzzzz
    PharmaFreak VitaFreak
    Beta Alanine - Intra Workout
    Creatine Mono - Post Workout

My goal is to compete at 176 lbs on October 13th and win my open middleweight class! This is 6lbs less than what I weighed last April but I know I can bring in better conditioning with better quality muscle...sooo Here We Go!

Pictures from 11 Weeks Out (Weight was around 195 lbs):

And after 1 week of LOW carbs and a hot a$$ week at work, here I am around 192 lbs:

The title of this thread was based off of the only tattoo I have, which is on my left chest saying "Chase the dream."

Lastly, I am a PharmaFreak representative and I'll be honest and say I do use as many of their products as possible. The ingredients list on every one speaks for itself!

I hope I can get people to follow along on this journey...I've got 10 weeks to drop 14-16 lbs and take the middleweight class by storm. Who's with me?
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta say dude, you look like a beast and are already pretty damn ripped up. I can't imagine how you'll look 15lbs lighter (do you even have that much fat left on you?)! It's gonna be lights out when you hit the stage. I'm looking forward to following this along and seeing your progress.
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so I'll be in on this and possibly one other person in this whole section
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    Gotta say dude, you look like a beast and are already pretty damn ripped up. I can't imagine how you'll look 15lbs lighter (do you even have that much fat left on you?)! It's gonna be lights out when you hit the stage. I'm looking forward to following this along and seeing your progress.
    Thanks man, yeah always end up staying lean in the off season due to a high metabolism..but it comes in handy now we'll see if I can drop the 14 lbs. it's just a goal I have because I know at that weight I'll be peeled. Glad to have you along for the ride!

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    so I'll be in on this and possibly one other person in this whole section
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sheeeeeet man, you are a big dude. I'm in to seethe finished product.

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gawd, dem quads
    Liftin' or Blazin'

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a feeling your conditioning is gonna get downright dirty! Are you only planning on one show and going from there?

Originally Posted by Power_Strike92 View Post
    Sheeeeeet man, you are a big dude. I'm in to seethe finished product.
    Thanks for joining!

Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    gawd, dem quads
    If only the rest of me would grow like my legs do! I'll post up my workout split today actually to show exactly what I'm doin
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Originally Posted by stubbee21 View Post
    I have a feeling your conditioning is gonna get downright dirty! Are you only planning on one show and going from there?
    I hope it gets crazy man. just gotta suffer a bit to make that class

As for now I do only plan on hitting this show because after that I could be making a huge life change and moving from Buffalo, NY down to Tampa, FL to personal train at a friends gym. He's doing very well for himself and has expanded so now he needs a new trainer and it looks like I'll be moving down there at the end of October about a week after my competition.

I've always said I want to wake up every morning and see a palm tree...so this is definitely my chance!

Buffalo is nice, but...Tampa is downright sexy

Buffalo vs. Tampa

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Woke up this morning to get my official morning weight...no food/drink and ended up with exactly 190.0 lbs. This leaves me with 14 lbs to lose in order to make the middleweight class!

Better get my a$$ on the stepper Found some good songs to get me through my chest/calves and cardio today I'm sure some of you have heard this before though

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you know im in for this man!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    you know im in for this man!
    Thanks for joining

Off to the gym now for my workout, will report back later!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

So I trained chest on Sunday, and had a pretty good workout..All in all here were some highlights:

Incline Smith Press - I will state the weight as though it were freeweights (i.e. 225 = 2 plates per side) Just to make it easier
    225 x 15
    315 x 8
    335 x 4

Flat Dumbbell Press
    120's x 10

Yesterday was an arm day...nothing too special to report there. I'm really trying to bring my shoulders up to match my arms, so most arm days are just a couple exercises to achieve a good pump. Then I hit 20 mins cardio.

Today I trained legs and had a great day...really focusing on form. Some highlights:

Barbell Squats - As low as I could go...squeezing up
    405 x 4

Leg Press
    9pps + 25 x 12

Also tossed in some lying leg curls supersetted with walking lunges, and finished with leg extensions. (I will have a video of my leg ext set uploaded tomorrow!) All together today I did 30 mins of cardio...10 on the stepper and 20 walking on an incline watching Pawn Stars Thank goodness for the history channel and tv's on the treadmills.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post

Incline Smith Press
    335 x 4

Flat Dumbbell Press
    120's x 10

Barbell Squats - As low as I could go...squeezing up
    405 x 4

Leg Press
    9pps + 25 x 12
    Hittin some huge numbers man! great job!

Short leg extensions vid from my workout on Tuesday.

The rest of the workout:

Squats - Slow and controlled, pause at bottom, to the rack and back up
    135 x 20
    225 x 15
    315 x 8
    405 x 4

Leg Press
    3 pps x 15
    5 pps x 15
    8 pps x 15
    9 pps + 25 x 8

Lying Leg Curls superset with Walking Lunges
    3 sets

Leg Extensions
    3 sets

Warmed up with 10 mins on stepper and finished with 20 mins incline walking so 30 mins cardio total that day.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Great shoulder workout today, waited to train until about 8pm because I got my windows tinted after work

Nothing crazy to report on the workout...lots of drop sets and finished with 20 mins incline walking on the treadmill.

Here's a posing video I took yesterday also:

And a just for fun quick pic:

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking great man, especially your legs.

Originally Posted by Power_Strike92 View Post
    Looking great man, especially your legs.
    Thanks I appreciate it...just checked out your log too, good stuff going in on there! Keep it up and those pics of your meals are making me drool haha
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

lookin BIG and LEAN! big inspiration man!

lookin BIG and LEAN! big inspiration man!
    Thanks Alex
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

2 Weeks down! 9 to go

I'm happy to say my weight has been steadily going down..the other day post workout I was 189 lbs so things are moving in the right direction.

I trained back/calves today with 20 minutes of cardio post workout.

Weekly updated pictures:

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just found this new log brother! count me in...Looking like things are heading in the right direction for you.
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

I'm just in awe...9 weeks to go and your BIG as a house and already looking lean as hell! As we're around the same height, your a big inspiration for me...it just shows how much mass you can add to your frame at ANY height...Keep it up man!

barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In. You're looking crazy for 9 weeks out bro, keep it up. Mirin' dem quads.

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    Just found this new log brother! count me in...Looking like things are heading in the right direction for you.
    Slowly but surely Glad to have you in on this one!

I'm just in awe...9 weeks to go and your BIG as a house and already looking lean as hell! As we're around the same height, your a big inspiration for me...it just shows how much mass you can add to your frame at ANY height...Keep it up man!
    Glad I can be an inspiration man!

Originally Posted by barilla View Post
    In. You're looking crazy for 9 weeks out bro, keep it up. Mirin' dem quads.
    Thanks man, if only everything else would grow like my quads tend to! You have any relation to Alex Barilla?
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man, if only everything else would grow like my quads tend to! You have any relation to Alex Barilla?[/QUOTE]

his brother nick haha small world huh?
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) barilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah man, he's my bro

7 Weeks Out Photos

I'll check my morning weight tomorrow (Just got a scale today so I no longer have to wait until I get to Gold's)...but here I am at 7 weeks out from my competition. I think my weight is around 182 so the 176 mark is right around the corner!

I've switched up my training schedule and now get up at 430 am to train before work, then I work from 730-5 and have time to relax and prep for the next day and get to bed relatively early.

Anyway here's my updated shots:

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

DAMN! updated pics looking great! keep up the great work man!!!