Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JeromeWeinberg View Post
    If you upload a shirtless photo of yourself, you should be at the beach or a pool party or something. If you just take a photo of yourself in your bathroom, you'll come off as a tool.
    how about in the gym or halfway working out o,0
    ##**MANLET GENETIC CREW**##

@@ Disregard Everything, Acquire Height Crew @@

overdosed on confidence JeromeWeinberg's Avatar
    JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IWantTALLER View Post
    how about in the gym or halfway working out o,0
    You'd still come off as a tool. Just don't upload shirtless photos, lol. Your profile picture should just be a standard photo of you. Uploading shirtless photos of yourself comes off as egotistical. People will also make fun of you unless you're actually pretty big, and you aren't that big (no hate).
    :)

zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with most of this. I consider myself someone who can easily talk to bishes and get numbers. But to be honest. The texting back thing 2 days later isn't ALWAYS the way to go.

Sometimes texting a bunch and being funny and "cute" sucks the girls in because they know they can talk to you and your easy to talk to. If I wait a day to respond to everything it would take way too long to hang and smash said girl.

If I respond relatively soon, be funny witty and a times sarcastic(with a funny flirty twist), then I can move things along.

For example. Got girls number on saturday night party. Texted a bunch sunday and monday. Was sleeping in her dorm by Wednesday.

Just saying... you have to judge each girl and decide what to do based on how she is. Not all girls are the same, don't treat them the same.

JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000) JeromeWeinberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zj95maxx View Post
    I agree with most of this. I consider myself someone who can easily talk to bishes and get numbers. But to be honest. The texting back thing 2 days later isn't ALWAYS the way to go.

Sometimes texting a bunch and being funny and "cute" sucks the girls in because they know they can talk to you and your easy to talk to. If I wait a day to respond to everything it would take way too long to hang and smash said girl.

If I respond relatively soon, be funny witty and a times sarcastic(with a funny flirty twist), then I can move things along.

For example. Got girls number on saturday night party. Texted a bunch sunday and monday. Was sleeping in her dorm by Wednesday.

Just saying... you have to judge each girl and decide what to do based on how she is. Not all girls are the same, don't treat them the same.
    It's pretty obvious that the girl you met at a party who you smashed just days later was easy as fuk and pretty much anything you did could have gotten her in bed, no hate. She probably wasn't a 8/10+ either if texting her cute sh*t all the time worked and got you in her pants within days, because let's be honest, while that approach could work if you do it correctly on a 6/10 or 7/10, it definitely won't work for the girls who know they're better looking than a majority of others. 8/10s+ get that kind of sh*t all the time. Every guy they meet tries that approach, and they're so used to it they just shut it down immediately. That's why you have to deflate their ego first to even get them interested.

I never suggested waiting an entire day to reply to texts, either. I simply said wait 30 minutes or so, because if you reply to her text within 2 minutes, she'll know you're in to her or just boring/available/don't have anything better to do.

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    keep the texting game advice coming.

reps for someone who sorts through the thread and provides me cliffs for texting game. i know the other sh!t i just anna try out something new via texting.
    2k+

Originally Posted by superstrongboy View Post
    keep the texting game advice coming.

reps for someone who sorts through the thread and provides me cliffs for texting game. i know the other sh!t i just anna try out something new via texting.
    My texting advice

If a girl gives you her # at a party, do not text her the same night. Wait at the very least 1 or 2 days before texting her. Likewise, if you give her your # at a party and she texts you that night, don't immediately reply. Wait a day or two. After this initial 2 day period, you can begin to text her on a more frequent basis. Wait 30 minutes or so before replying to her texts. If she's a completely oblivious kunt, ugly, easy, desperate, or just average, she'll most likely reply to all your texts within 1-5 minutes. If she's aware (and usually the 8/10s+ are), you'll notice she stops responding within 3-5 minutes and she starts waiting longer to reply back, because she doesn't want to seem needy or appear too into you since you seem to not be that interested in her (because you wait 30+ minutes to reply, it seems like you don't really care too much about her. It seems like you aren't that into her, so it makes your appeal to her stronger). Your texts shouldn't be 500 words long. Keep it short and simple, ask questions about her frequently, and don't babble about yourself. You should start flirting after a few days of texting by being funny, witty, sarcastic, and playful. If she compliments you on your appearance, don't say something ****gy like "no, I'm really not that attractive". This is extremely beta and a ridiculous amount of guys do this dumb sh*t. You should be "cocky-funny". Make egotistical jokes that are apparent that you're just kidding. So for instance, if she says "You're really cute". You should respond by acknowledging the fact that you already know you're cute, but tell her she's cute as well in a flirtatious, non-beta way. Don't go on with "Oh heavenly blessed beauty..."

Don't text daily...even if she initiates first, and try not to text first too often. The only time you will probably have to text first is if you're trying to revive something with an old hook up. Keep it short and simple. Say you fuked a girl early August and talked for a while after but you let it die a week or two after the hook up. You could just text her out of the blue "Miss you" and then she'll eat that sht up like a diet loss pill. But after she responds, use the same common texting rules. Don't text back right away, don't WK, don't be a *******, etc etc.

Ask a simple, open ended question which will allow her to expand upon her experience. You could literally just reply "How was it?" and then watch her go on and on about some random sh*t you don't care about. Then, you could say "Sounds nice, what'd you get?" and then proceed to watch her go on talking about even more random sh*t. I'm telling you man, it sounds bizarre, but when you start asking questions, people start opening up. Like I said in OP, conversations aren't quizzes. You don't really even have to say much. People will just start babbling to whoever is willing to listen, really.

Apart from the waiting game and being funny, flirtatious, jokingly-egotistical, etc, the one thing I can't stress enough is asking questions. Of course she's going to stop texting you if you go on for days about yourself without ever asking her how she is. This doesn't mean never talk about yourself, but just don't babble.

You could also try the "awkward funny" method, but I don't think it's something that many people are too great at. It's similar to the "cocky funny" in that you say or do something that's purposely awkward, and you make it very obvious that it's meant as a joke. Sometimes my friends try this and they completely fuk it up, so my advice to you would be to just steer clear if you don't think you can pull it off.

An example of "awkward funny". Girl from high school that I used to party with left the wall post "new phone, text me" on her friend's wall. I commented, posting my # (which I've blacked out for obvious reasons) and making a comment that made me seem desperate/awkward/lonely, but it was clearly a joke. She texted me moments later. The screenshot is ridiculously small, so here's a text version

Sandra
    new fone! no number! txt meeee some time soon kkkkkkk
    Like · · See Friendship · 21 hours ago ·

Me (My number)....don't mind me.........just leaving my number here in case anyone from the past wants to maybe rekindle some friendships........#imsolonely#wherehaveyoubeen#ha shtag#hashtag#prayingtogodjacobydoesntseethisandca llme
    16 hours ago · Like · 2 people

Sandra lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg luis ♥ i shall txt u
    12 hours ago · Like

Last edited by JeromeWeinberg; 10-25-2011 at 05:55 PM.

L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just curious, when you get a girls number what do you say in the first text? I always find it ****ing awkward.

I could say like hey or yo or something like that but then she's like who is this? or I could say hey this is liam (or something to that affect) but that sounds really beta.

just wondering what you do. any more creative approaches?
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    but Y???? IDK BRO

zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any girl that says lmao,lol,omg seriously is automatically deleted from my thoughts.

Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amriacle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stryfe14 View Post
    But OP girls are scary
    This..

EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EthNick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    aware

Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just wondering what you do. any more creative approaches?
    Create an inside joke in the first conversation you have in real life or whatever as long as you have an inside joke. Like, pretend to be husband and wife or something, then text her something based on your convo.

L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nistange View Post
    Create an inside joke in the first conversation you have in real life or whatever as long as you have an inside joke. Like, pretend to be husband and wife or something, then text her something based on your convo.
    I'm talking about texting girls I've just met
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    but Y???? IDK BRO

Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^Yeah. Exactly. Creating an inside joke when you just meet a girl is the best way to keep em interested, if you just get a number and it was a so-so conversation, then you're really on your own.

Originally Posted by Nistange View Post
    Exactly this. I was going to post something extremely similar. For instance, I was recently at McDonalds with a group of friends, and this kid that knew someone in the group came up and asked us "Do you guys want to see photos of the most beautiful man on earth?" and proceeded to show us photos of himself. It was extremely funny because he was entirely serious. There was a cute girl there that I hadn't met before, and after introducing myself to her and talking for a while, I asked her for her number. When I texted her a few days later and she asked who it was, I said "Only the most beautiful man on earth, Luis. Duh" and she laughed and blahblah. You need to open up strong with a good joke. If you can't, then an acceptable (but not great) opener would be "Hey! It's Liam. How are you?" Something short and simple like that which states who you are right off the bat so you don't get that awkward "who is this?...." response.

Originally Posted by JeromeWeinberg View Post
    Exactly this. I was going to post something extremely similar. For instance, I was recently at McDonalds with a group of friends, and this kid that knew someone in the group came up and asked us "Do you guys want to see photos of the most beautiful man on earth?" and proceeded to show us photos of himself. It was extremely funny because he was entirely serious. There was a cute girl there that I hadn't met before, and after introducing myself to her and talking for a while, I asked her for her number. When I texted her a few days later and she asked who it was, I said "Only the most beautiful man on earth, Luis. Duh" and she laughed and blahblah. You need to open up strong with a good joke. If you can't, then an acceptable (but not great) opener would be "Hey! It's Liam. How are you?" Something short and simple like that which states who you are right off the bat so you don't get that awkward "who is this?...." response.
    ok I see what your saying, thanks
    will use this
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    but Y???? IDK BRO

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pics of sandra..

tmisc...

Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    pics of sandra..

tmisc...

jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're born an alpha.
    But if people follow your rules they will become 100% less socially awkward.
    PS you should right a book on this stuff.
    Brosplit Crew
    Richstrong Crew
    "Lol half natty of piss." - Quadfecta

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jacobcmurphy View Post
    You're born an alpha.
    But if people follow your rules they will become 100% less socially awkward.
    PS you should right a book on this stuff.
    neil strauss "the game"

wot

xfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont give a fuk = so true

they'll be the one coming to you
    --=I'm Doing this for ME=--

DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP, this changed my life. Now im a new man.

Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seef1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Manlet teaching how to be alpha is like, listen to 120 lsb giving you gym advice.. srry brah

(Strong example lol)

JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Any 'be confident' or 'be alpha' that suggests smiling is completely duff.

brb making eye contact 10 times and smiling ten times in succession looking in different directions.

do you not release how much of a creepy ******* this will make you look?

Registered User KaydenBGrabarek's Avatar
    KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaydenBGrabarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is honestly the most alpha thing. But tbh I've tried and only didn't succeed with one bisssshhhhh. And that's my current girlfriend LOL. 10/10 would rep if I wasn't out. Lol.

5 star thread.
    Start: 130 lbs
    Current: 174 lbs

PR: Bench: 225x5
    Squat: 375x5
    Dead: 405x5

RIP AZIZ "ZYZZ" SHAVERSHIAN

Veni, Vidi, Vici

MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Nobodys more alpha than me. so just copy whatever i do

in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) in4sloots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i dont smile u fuken kunt

TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheGreatRussian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This are some god-like advice, gonna try, also, would rep if my poverty reps ment ****.

Someday
    The only teen that's not hated on the misc crew*
    Fainted in a long hot shower twice crew*
    Doc said it happens to tall people crew*
    Not even mad crew*