adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Can i still take creatine if im taking hemavol and maximize for pre?

does anyone know how much creatine in my pre? will i get bloated if i take a 5g plus my pre? can i still take my mono even though there are some in my pre?

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You certainly can take more creatine, but you won't gain any additional benefit from it. You will likely bloat from consistent doses above 5g.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrian2pm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    then should i take it on non wo days?

TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would take creatine on off days until you've been on it for a few weeks. Then you can get away with only taking it on workout days. I THINK Maximize should have enough, but an iForce rep would know more.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    I would take creatine on off days until you've been on it for a few weeks. Then you can get away with only taking it on workout days. I THINK Maximize should have enough, but an iForce rep would know more.
    i have been using the above combo for 2 weeks 3 times a week...i hope i didnt order creatine for nothing

Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
    i have been using the above combo for 2 weeks 3 times a week...i hope i didnt order creatine for nothing
    You can probably drop the off day dose after a couple more weeks.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you're using maximize as your pre, just drop your bulk mono dosing to 3g
    goodbros, always and forever.

thanks

Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    if you're using maximize as your pre, just drop your bulk mono dosing to 3g
    im back..do i only take 3g during my wo days and 5g on non wo days?