DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ON Gold Standard 100% Whey VS Ultimate Nutrition Iso-Sensation 93

I've been taking Ultimate Nutrition Iso-Sensation 93 for a couple years now. I see that ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is the most popular protein on the site. I'm wondering how to two stack up? I compared the two and they look about the same.

What makes ON Gold Standard 100% Whey better than Ultimate Nutrition Iso-Sensation 93?

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DegreeZ View Post
    I've been taking Ultimate Nutrition Iso-Sensation 93 for a couple years now. I see that ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is the most popular protein on the site. I'm wondering how to two stack up? I compared the two and they look about the same.

What makes ON Gold Standard 100% Whey better than Ultimate Nutrition Iso-Sensation 93?
    Nothing. Protein is protein, in fact I'd continue taking the Iso-Sensation if I were you, most reviews I read rate the taste far superior to ON's Gold Standard.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DegreeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post
    Nothing. Protein is protein, in fact I'd continue taking the Iso-Sensation if I were you, most reviews I read rate the taste far superior to ON's Gold Standard.
    thx man. anymore comments?

wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DegreeZ View Post

The Iso Sensation 93 is a whey isolate, the ON Gold Standard is a combo whey of isolate, ion-exchange and concentrate. I'm not knocking it, just saying it isn't equal to a pure whey isolate. I agree you should stick w/the Iso Sensation 93 if it's been working for you. I've used it several times w/good results!
    Ultimate Nutrition Representative
    http://ultimatenutrition.com/

Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Neither/10

Get yourself Trutein, Wheyology, XF UP 2.0, XF Whey, or MyoFusion.

Thank me later.

Both lean AND charming Bliptrip's Avatar
    Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    One scoop of ON whey is about 79% protein, Iso-93 is 93% protein. Iso costs more but it is a cleaner product if pure protein is what you're after. Iso will also have much lower cholesterol and sodium content than Gold Standard.

thanks guys, very helpful