linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I know you get this request a lot but hear me out please.

Hello all,

I am 30 years old.5'7" tall weigh 185 pounds and a BMI of 29. I am married and our first born child to be born around Thanksgiving. I don't have the funds or the time to join a gym. I work full time and go to school online. I work from 8 in the morning until 5 or 5:30 Monday through Friday. I have about a hour or two hours every night to work out. Of course I have more time to work out over the weekends.

I want to find a workout program that I can do at home and workout three to four times a week. Right now the only equipment I own is a jump rope, two Kettlebells 20-pound and a 35-pound Kettlebell, simple ab wheel and a pull up station.

My goals are to lose the pounds and then get ripped. I don't want to really bulk up. I just want to get lean and ripped. I also want to get stronger. Right now I have a hard time unloading freight that weighs about 75 to 100 pounds in awkward boxes at work. I work a warehouse job by the way. I start sweating like crazy when I get going. I do want defined muscles later on. I know this won't be overnight but I would like to look different a year from now.

So what workout program works best for me?

Thanks for reading.

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you aren't committed enough to join a gym or build your own home gym then it is unlikely that you will ever meet your fitness goals.

If you want to lose weight, eat less. But you really can't "get ripped" without developing some muscle, which requires lifting progressively heavy weights.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    calorie deficit. jogging. buy chin up bar. pushups.
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Google kettlebell training and you will find some ideas fir what to do with those. The pull up station is good, and push ups will work until you can do 20 or so. After that you are going to have to add some weight on your back or start working on one arm pushups and then one arm one leg pushups which are dam hard. Learn pistol squats for your legs. You going to have to be creative to
    continue to push yourself to get
    bigger and stronger. You can
    definitely stay in good shape and get
    bigger with what youhave but man it is a lot easier and less complicated in a gym setup. If you insist on the body weight route google pavel tsatsouline. Good luck.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Registered User shaolin_tiger182's Avatar
    shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin_tiger182 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For the goals you stated basically losing weight the equiment you have is plenty.

1. Getting lean and ripped is a result of what you put in your mouth. The sooner you understand that the sooner you will meet your goals. The forum has a million and 1 stickys talking about nutrition so read those and understand what you eat will make the biggest determining factor right now.

2. Congrats on the kid, welcome the the real life. I'm going to give you my spiel take from it what you will. You have to make the time and effort to workout at home however workout stress is just like any other stress. Think about all the stress as faucets flowing into a bathtub, family stress, money stress, school stress, training stress, sometimes you have to tamp down one stress so your bathtub doesn't overflow. There were times in the last few years there was so much going on I'd miss workouts and then I'd be a rotten grumpy bastard the more workouts I'd miss. Was that helping? Nope. Figure out a schedule to workout but if you miss 1 or 2 workouts it's not the end of the world.

3. Getting a lot stronger with what you have isn't likely going to happen with the equipment you have, don't fear though it's not like this is all the equipment you will ever have. Work with what you have right now and the rest will fall into place when it's time. with this equipment you can get into better condition so you have a lower resting heartrate, lose bodyfat...etc. Once you get more settled either join a gym or something at home to further your goals.

A simple at home template working with what you have and not knowing your current physical state and assuming you have some manner of KB instruction (plenty of videos online).

Warmup 1 - 5 minutes of jump rope, 5 minutes of dynamic stretches, this link is an example of dynamic stretching, the website calls it movement prep, there are many variations this is to get you started: http://www.coreperformance.com/knowl...ment-prep.html
    warmup 2 - 5 minutes of calistenics (jumping jacks, cross jacks, seal jacks, squats, pushups....etc), 5 minutes of dynamic stretches

Sa - warmup 1 - lower body workout - goblet squats http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...let_squats_101 some type of lunge, abs and a finisher
    Su - warmup 2 - upper body workout - pullups/pushups, kb rows/floor press, abs and a finisher
    M - 30-45 minute walk -
    T - warmup 1 - pullups/pushups, conditioning - 20:00
    W - 30-45 minute walk
    Th - warmup 2 - pullups/pushups, conditioning - 20:00
    F - 30-45 minute walk

This is not an exhaustive list just off the top of my head. Hope this helps if you have any questions ask.