Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT people bitching and crying about people bitching and crying. lulz
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    An bankrupt entity holds no value, or -neg value to be more exact. Taking a stake in a -neg entity is like buying yourself a kick in the balls. Don't make sense.

fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it is year 2012. i knocked up over 9000 bitches in my lifetime and fostered none of my bastard children. i paid not a dime for my college education and accidentally discovered the first proof extraterrestrial life on earth. i am now the second richest man on earth and i have a servant specially hired for wiping ejaculate off my stomach after i jerk off.

i am the 1%

BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HomosexualBrah View Post
    An bankrupt entity holds no value, or -neg value to be more exact. Taking a stake in a -neg entity is like buying yourself a kick in the balls. Don't make sense.
    lol exactly.

And the average homeowner/wrong-major college graduate is essentially a negative/zero value prospect.

fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my second thought after reading this thread is, i now understand why our country is economically ****ed beyond repair. its not "them" that screwed us over. its us that screwed us over

HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100) HomosexualBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BucephalusFund View Post
    lol exactly.

And the average homeowner/wrong-major college graduate is essentially a negative/zero value prospect.
    Perhaps, but I meant the banks the government took a stake in!

Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugerfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lulz and meanwhile in the uk, brb whole BA degree costing less than 1 year of college in america

fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The government needs to get out of the student debt business.

No investor in their right mind would lend a hundred grand to one of these jackasses so they can waste four (five? six?) years dicking around in college. The only reason these morons had the chance to go to college is because of government subsidy and they squandered it.

"Free education" = no skin in the game

Even when they have skin in the game they still suck at life. Fuck 'em all.

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have yet to read one of those notes that isn't a circumstance created by someone's own decisions. I guess it's just easier to act like the deck is stacked against you and it's not your fault. It's this type of attitude that's going to bring this country down

BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BucephalusFund is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HomosexualBrah View Post
    Perhaps, but I meant the banks the government took a stake in!
    The government already divested much of the bank stake for a profit.

When a company (such as a bank) cannot service its liabilities it is bankrupt, correct, but as long as there is still cashflow or earnings power, and as long as the entity in question can raise money (through the goverment, equity or asset sales) then they will attempt to pay down debt.

Well they succeeded and most of the banks are now relatively well capitalized (not bankrupt anymore) - but now we have the lingering risk of a balance sheet recession due to all the "debt paying," compounded by low interest rates and non-existent borrowing/lending.

Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to be Australian.
    If you are young and can't feed yourself here, you are either mentally retarded or should kill yourself now.

brb healthy economy, low inflation rate, low unemployment rate
    brb easy access to education at a fraction of the cost overseas
    brb didn't make it into Uni, no worries, do diplomas at TAFE
    brb social security offered to everyone
    brb government programs for employment while on welfare payments (which half the phucking country is on)
    R.I.P. Aziz, Sydney lost one of it's biggest.

burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJKhaled View Post

brb have the internet, HDTV, iphone, latest gadgets and spend all savings on it...would love for them to see what real poverty looks like in a third world country
    brb someone elses fault for your own life decisions
    I love comments like these (not really...): assume the technology they own and 'waste' their $ on, including savings (evidence?), and ignore the fact that poverty is contextually relative...
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Ducks eat for free at Subway

burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bking10 View Post
    I have yet to read one of those notes that isn't a circumstance created by someone's own decisions. I guess it's just easier to act like the deck is stacked against you and it's not your fault. It's this type of attitude that's going to bring this country down
    statistically we attribute our own successes on ourselves and failures on circumstances, while blaming others' failures on their decisions, and successes on their circumstances...we all do it, it's called the fundamental attribution error.
    Last edited by burnedfish; 10-10-2011 at 08:57 PM.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Ducks eat for free at Subway

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bking10 View Post
    Exactly. They hide behind the "99%" myth, because it's easier to justify their own failed decisions if they pretend 99% of the country is just as dumb as they are

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb not finishing highschool and making 45-50k a year starting, aesthetic as fuk, 0 debt, nearly 8k in savings for a downpayment on a place next year

feels good to not follow my friends and take a bunch of stupid fuking classes that they are stuck in because they already wasted so much money and they don't even like what they're doing anymore

Originally Posted by JohnnyChristian View Post
    brb not finishing highschool and making 45-50k a year starting, aesthetic as fuk, 0 debt, nearly 8k in savings for a downpayment on a place next year

feels good to not follow my friends and take a bunch of stupid fuking classes that they are stuck in because they already wasted so much money and they don't even like what they're doing anymore

aesthetic as fuk = PRICELESS!

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by db_ggmm View Post
    I think you're delusional. Tell me what I can go major in today with solid job prospects when I get out in 2 yrs and I'll seriously consider and investigate it. The only thing I can figure is nursing if I can stomach putting catheters in and cleaning up **** for a living.
    anything in the sciences, engineering, accounting, math
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im just wondering how long it will be until these protests turn into riots.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread really makes me smile. Im so glad the Canadian Forces are paying for my B.Eng,

brb I'm getting paid a salary to go to school

brb Zero debt after graduation.

brb Guarunteed a job after graduation
    Lazy natty lifter.

nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000)

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nodnarb481 View Post
    "I won't voluntarily write a check to the IRS... But I'll pretend to support higher taxes for myself"

I wonder how many donations she handed out to that group she's with. Or how much of her money, which she "wishes" could be poured into higher taxes, ends up with charities each year.

Never really understood the hypocrites who are all for paying higher taxes - but only after the IRS forces them to. It's really simple to do on your own:
    http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/r...tm#DebtFinance

All these rich folks, wishing they could pay more... Yet only $3 Million was actually sent to that fund in the past year
    http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/r.../gift/gift.htm

Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just a few minor points of fact here...

brb 50k plus a year
    brb degree from a private school
    brb 40k in loans ( not complaining, well worth it)
    brb STILL in the 99% because i don't make 350k a year
    brb most of the misc is in the 99% because they don't make 350k a year

Listen, you can critique those people all you want but some facts are undeniable.

1) tax cuts for the rich have been at best highly iffy as to their overall economic effect and at worse, just dumb
    http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=1811
    http://i.bnet.com/blogs/tax-cuts-and-jobs.bmp
    http://www.prwatch.org/node/9828

2) the deregulation in the 90's did not help the economy ( see the financial crash) something needs to be done about increased regulation to insure it does not happen again.

http://whistlewatch.org/2011/09/the-...tive-agencies/
    http://useconomy.about.com/od/critic...ent_crisis.htm

listen, a lot of those people are freaking dumbass's. but speaking as someone who has worked hard his entire life to get to a place where i can "enjoy" the american dream, i still think something has to change. there is no economic evidence that tax cuts for the rich helps the economy, and we need to add new laws to the finance industry so that the economy doesn't crash again.

if we were to start with that premis i think we may be able to find more common ground.
    Live for the crazy stuff. Bodybuilding is great, but what are you going to remember, another gym workout, or hearing a band you love live? Don?t let bodybuilding interfere with your life.

~Stylin On U Crew~

TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the part where the girl has parents who paid 100k+ for her and her brother.

Got to agree, I am lucky if I am spotted 100$ time to time. Must be awesome having parents who can blow that type of money. Loans of not
    E-stat crew

Lift Hvy-Eat Big-Fuk Hard WilliamCosby's Avatar
    WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50) WilliamCosby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, thanks OP this just reinforces my view that the Occupy Wallstreet people are a bunch of naive, lazy spoiled bitches.

BRB majoring in history/english/poly sci/other non-engineering/non-technical fields
    BRB $50K student loans
    BRB working at the mall for minimum wage and complaining that my liberal arts degree didn't land me that $100K/yr job
    BRB occupy wallstreet, it's their fault that I took out loans for a degree that wasn't worth it

BRB dumb fucks

TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shortys408 View Post
    I made money going to school. Thank you florida
    aware me
    E-stat crew

Originally Posted by Kanji4488 View Post
    1) tax cuts for the rich have been at best highly iffy as to their overall economic effect and at worse, just dumb
    Why do you call them "tax cuts for the rich", when they were "tax cuts for the entire country", with the most tax benefits seen at lower incomes?

And your second link clearly shows a graph where Employment steadily improved in the years following those tax cuts - up until the Housing Bubble burst, which had nothing to do with income tax rates.

apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find it kinda funny how the entire MISC is clowning these people because they are not all going for engineering degrees.

I wonder what would happen if ALL these people went for engineering degrees instead....hmmmm think about it....

Im not saying I agree with the 99% view, but I am saying the MISC needs to stop being a bunch of dumbasses, some people might actually WANT that degree in History or Art (you know, they actually might LOVE those fields)
    To the ego, the present moment hardly exists. Only past and future are considered important. This total reversal of the truth accounts for the fact that in the ego mode the mind is so dysfunctional. It is always concerned with keeping the past alive, because without it - who are you?

resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    "I won't voluntarily write a check to the IRS... But I'll pretend to support higher taxes for myself"

I wonder how many donations she handed out to that group she's with. Or how much of her money, which she "wishes" could be poured into higher taxes, ends up with charities each year.

Never really understood the hypocrites who are all for paying higher taxes - but only after the IRS forces them to. It's really simple to do on your own:
    http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/r...tm#DebtFinance

All these rich folks, wishing they could pay more... Yet only $3 Million was actually sent to that fund in the past year
    http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/r.../gift/gift.htm
    Do you have proof that she didn't do anything you just said?

didn't think so

DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nodnarb481 View Post
    Who is stopping her from voluntarily redistributing her money to the IRS?

Why doesnt she bring her checkbook and start paying off some other peoples tuitions at the protest?

What a load of ****

resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BucephalusFund View Post
    No, this is completely inconsistent. You're just a raving lunatic at this point.

If you believe that a tiny minority of rich people hold the super majority of the wealth in this country then you'd have to realize that most of that wealth is stored as various investable assets.

When the economy tanks like that those assets are inevitably worth much less. Thus when you say some "rich guy" made money - you're referring to his income, which is a nonfactor when compared to his wealth in terms of assets.

So when some guy made $900K in income but his assets are marked down by $150-200Million you and the rest of mainstreet go berserk about him "benefiting" by throwing everyone else under a bus.

This is a witch hunt with very little factual basis.
    Okay so when the economy is back up not only did his failing buisness get bailed out he also earned 100 of millions of dollars

his assets where marked down? They'll go right back up when everything is fixed

all I see here is profit