Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

People with huge triceptasaurus rexs GTFIH!

Opinions/suggestions on the best exercises for the lateral head of the tricep (the front head or furthest out one), and tricep exercises in general.

My triceps are slacking, greatly, and I plan on changing that by the end of my bulk.

Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go hard on Weighted Dips, Close-Grip Bench, and Skullcrushers. And then throw in an extension or pull-down exercise.

Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vertikal View Post
    Go hard on Weighted Dips, Close-Grip Bench, and Skullcrushers. And then throw in an extension or pull-down exercise.
    Yeah, skulllcrushers have been a problem for me. My elbows feel like they're being scraped together, like in a pinching kind of feel. I'll try to get back into those.

Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vertikal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jonglex View Post
    Yeah, skulllcrushers have been a problem for me. My elbows feel like they're being scraped together, like in a pinching kind of feel. I'll try to get back into those.
    Your elbows shouldn't be anywhere near each other...

Your elbows shouldn't be anywhere near each other...
    No of course not, I meant "each" elbow feels like that. As if the bones of my elbows are scraping together haha

Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate this response. It's not totally incorrect, it's just generic, and uninformative.

Originally Posted by Jonglex View Post
    Yeah, some people just don't mix with certain exercises. I have extreme difficulty doing hack squats. Don't mess with it if it feels like it's gonna injure you. Unless we're talking squats deads bench or military. Then it's almost always a form error.

Triceps are some of my favorite muscles to train. You cannot isolate a head of a muscle, and all of us want a bigger triceps lateral head. the best thing to do is to add mass hollistically, and then cut them up. For adding mass, my favorite exercises are lying triceps extensions with barbell (to just behind the head, tap knuckles on bench), lying dumbbell extensions, and dumbbell floor presses. now, as far as emphasizing the heads of the muscles, the farther your elbow gets away from your torso, the more you will work the long head of the triceps. The more you focus on lockouts, you will hit the medial head. The lateral head is almost only worked with heavy forcefull movents, though I've been getting good growth from straight bar pushdowns. Don't exclude Dips or close grips, they make work for you, they just don't work the triceps best for me.

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've heard bad things about dips from older guys in powerlifting. From what I gather it seems to put a lot of stress on something or another (sorry I'm not very specific).

My suggestions are skull crushers behind the head, like Belzoni recommended, close grip bench press, and some sort of cable push down.
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

trackstar470 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry but by dips do you mean the ones done on a bench or chest dips? Just curious, thanks

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mine are honestly massive (not trying to brag)
    but ive found, that the best way is one arm rope pull downs. not handle, rope.
    do sets like this 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 or 15, 12, 10, 8 or 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, burnout
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Triceps must be hit really hard, long sets & supersets.

Appreciate the responses mates. I'll definitely look in to a few of these, hopefully it'll all work out.

bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjo12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This! My routine is

DB Kick Backs
    Close-Grip Bench Press
    Skull Crushers

Close-Grip Bench Press
    Weighted Dips
    Skull-Crushers

4 sets of 8-10 reps

Originally Posted by bjo12 View Post
    This! My routine is

DB Kick Backs
    Close-Grip Bench Press
    Skull Crushers

Close-Grip Bench Press
    Weighted Dips
    Skull-Crushers

4 sets of 8-10 reps
    Jesus ****, you look massive in your avi! What the hell is your general workout routine for a week?