Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Do you guys hang out with ugly dudes?

Don't give me any of that "I don't check out dudes" bull****.

I can't bring myself to hang out with ugly people. I choose my friends by if they're cool and if they're not ugly.

We all can tell what an ugly person looks like. Anyone else like this?
    No, I will not post/send you nudes. No, you may not PIITB or PIITM. Find someone else to sexually harass.

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are a shallow waste of life.

a variation of skin, bones, hair, etc.. allows you to judge who is cool, and who isnt.

srsly.

MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPlayerX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, I'm not a f@g, and I don't choose friends based on their looks, because I'm not a f@g, only f@gs do this.

soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't check out dudes
    “Ask not for a lighter burden, but ask for broader shoulders.”

-DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fon7ana View Post
    You are a shallow waste of life.

a variation of skin, bones, hair, etc.. allows you to judge who is cool, and who isnt.

srsly.
    Originally Posted by MasterPlayerX View Post
    No, I'm not a f@g, and I don't choose friends based on their looks, because I'm not a f@g, only f@gs do this.
    The thing is, I know I'm gonna go pussy hunting with these guys, so whats the point of having chick repellent.
    No, I will not post/send you nudes. No, you may not PIITB or PIITM. Find someone else to sexually harass.

m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dudes, I do not check out.

Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    obviously guys know if another guy is ugly or not..

so you pick "hot" guy friends..

because youre looking for some ghey man secks.

yea.. op youre pretty much a huge f@g.
    ***Stickam Crew*** OG 2005

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you remind of mean girls movie lol maybe your a girl trapped in man body? all jokes aside going out with ugly dudes is a known fact to boost your chances to get the girl I never thought you would be this naive dj or maybe you just don't wanna go home at the end of the night with an ugly dude but maybe a hot guy? just sayin...
    Last edited by momo5; 10-05-2008 at 06:42 PM.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so you're saying you wouldn't hangout with the teenage mutant ninja turtles if you had the chance?

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by -DJ- View Post

I can't bring myself to hang out with ugly people. I choose my friends by if they're cool and if they're not ugly.

I could understand this philosophy as it pertains to hanging out with ugly women, but ugly men? C'mon, brah--you sound like you watch MTV 8 hours a day.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, i do actually most of my friends are pretty aesthetically challenged.

Just makes me look better.

Until my brother shows up with his chiseled features and strong ass jaw.

Bastard.

HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    check out dudes, i do not.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. (Henry Rollins)

ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    you remind of mean girls movie lol maybe your a girl trapped in man body? all jokes aside going out with ugly dudes is a known fact to boost your chances to get the girl I never thought you would be this naive dj or maybe you just don't wanna go home at the end of the night with an ugly dude but maybe a hot guy? just sayin...
    SHE DOESNT EVEN GO HERE

Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, i view myself as better looking as my friends.
    Misc Empire Crew

ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBaoBao will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I dont judge people base on look. If they're cool to chill with then why not?
    Skippy_Nate's Fan 4Life (Strong No Homo)
    Platonic Pluto's Fan 4Life (No homo)

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ballsoftitanium View Post
    Yeah, i do actually most of my friends are pretty aesthetically challenged.

Just makes me look better.

Until my brother shows up with his chiseled features and strong ass jaw.

Bastard.
    You check out your brother
    “Ask not for a lighter burden, but ask for broader shoulders.”

Originally Posted by Joemama06 View Post
    obviously guys know if another guy is ugly or not..

so you pick "hot" guy friends..

because youre looking for some ghey man secks.

yea.. op youre pretty much a huge f@g.
    I never said I wanted to **** them. Quit putting words in my mouth.

I'm just saying, why the **** would I hang out with a dude who isn't going to pull in chicks and parties? For the most part, ugly dudes are so damn insecure that they need you for moral support all the time.

Keep my pimp hand strong SimplyTheBest's Avatar
    SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10)

5'11'' 180 lbs......

but yeah.......i have before. what's the big ****in deal? sometimes those dudes have game anyway. dont judge someone just becausae they got lucky and had a random favorable gene pool.

m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gender-Dudes/Chicks: Dudes
    Check out?-Yes/No: No

MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFun4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The thing is, I know I'm gonna go pussy hunting with these guys, so whats the point of having chick repellent.
    uhhhhhhhh...ugly guys only make you look better.

You sir are one shallow bastard. It honestly makes me wonder how picky you are with girls.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by soloS View Post
    You check out your brother
    Lulz.

e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wait... so you make sure guys are hot before you hang with them?

lol wut?
    I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead.
    USMC

SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmackMyMiscUp. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    op your a ****ing idiot, dont you see all the chicks with ugly dudes.

those ugly dudes have ugly friends and the ugly girls usually have the pretty friends.

make friends.

Stunneronureyez Fan Club jon_06's Avatar
    jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I dont judge dudes on wat they look like. You are clearly either bisexual or just plain gay.

And I dont check out dudes,f@g
    Bros B4 Hoes
    Keep it Dry
    ► WKEA ◄
    "Ill F*cking dead lift into your mom's bed" - Farzero

500 - Internal Server Error

CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MIH-XTC View Post
    so you're saying you wouldn't hangout with the teenage mutant ninja turtles if you had the chance?
    haha I loled hard I would rep, but apparently can only give 2 every 24 hrs now!
    but lets go kill some birds.... I'm psyched...
    (Vince Vaughn)

I KNOW THAT ***LE I KNOW THAT.... (Superbad)

► WKEA ◄

Bench: 260x1 Fukcin piece of crap
    Squat: 375x1
    Deadlift:440x1

Originally Posted by MrFun4000 View Post
    uhhhhhhhh...ugly guys only make you look better.

You sir are one shallow bastard. It honestly makes me wonder how picky you are with girls.
    I'm pretty picky, but I've never had a problem picking out a girl I like. Beauty is so ****ing common that it's ridiculous.

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, dude I feel you. You can't go pussy hunting with ugly dudes. Cause they are always in a group and you need back up.

Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, since about grade 5 or 6 I kind of just stoped hanging out with ugly people. High school it went to it's peak where we had really high standards and basically just ignored all the ugly or even average kids. Then in university I really stoped caring, most of the people I hang out with are good looking, but thats just the law of attraction. It's not purposely, and I do chill with some ugly people these days that I met in class or something.

----------------
    Listening to: John J - A New Day (Produced By Rob Green)

Why is everyone here so touchy about the subject? Are you guys ugly? Cut the ****. I'll hang out with a cool ugly dude, but face it, theres no such thing. I've never met a cool ugly dude. They're usually the outcasts. I've never seen one popular person that is ass ugly.

ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    Yea, dude I feel you. You can't go pussy hunting with ugly dudes. Cause they are always in a group and you need back up.
    lol why couldnt u have just taken your shirt off in ur avatar? (no homo)

on topic though. u guys are definetely putting words in op's mouth. i guess its true thathed have to judge a guy to be good looking or ugly, but it seems that with guys (unless its an extreme) confidence has as much to do with being good looking as anything. Op is saying he wants confident friends so they want impede him when it comes to scoring with chicks.

Since confidence is so easy to notice, its not like hes eye ****ing guys for potential friends, it just comes naturally. nothin homo about that.