Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 4670
    Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hella Toof has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Hella Toof's BodySpace

How to talk to cougars(pof)(reps)

Here is our conversation

me:Subject:Thoughts on a younger man? body:If there is one thing I find sexy, it's a woman that tells people what to do.(she is in management)
    her:Age is not an issue, cute profile, what are you looking
    for?
    me:Thanks, I'm just looking for friends hang out and have fun.
    her:So what do you like to do when you hang out? What do you
    like to do for fun?

Is she wanting me to talk dirty? I think she is trying to see if I'm still a child and go off about my interests.
    Wat do?
    I rep back every time.

Stats: 5'9", 205 lbs
    Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fgenetics15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Fgenetics15's BodySpace
    Tell her what type of stuff you like to do, but keep it short and dont go into bull**** details. Throw a sexual expression into the mix somehow, work it into one of your things to do for fun. She is either gonna respond to the sexual part only or completely ignore it. If she ignores it then obviously she isnt into it, but if not then just roll with it and see how it goes.
    Or you could just jump right into it and tell her all the stuff you want to do to her!

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit John$Galt's BodySpace
    This has worked for me with older women online when they ask me what I'm looking for:

Mostly, I want to have sex with you, but I also want to get to know you and hang out with you.

srs older girls are usually done with the games and you can be more straightforward with them
    My site: www.dingtwist.com

Official Electronic Cigarette (e-cig) / Vapers Crew Part II:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159726031&pagenumber=