Thread: losing fat

sam121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

losing fat

hi
    i resumed going to the gym after a year of working out but this time im just doing fitness exercises i want to lose fats
    i walk 40 mins and last 5 mins running on (treadmills) i burn about 215 cal
    then 15 min on the bike
    then some abs exercises

so anyone has a better program for me? cause my gym couch is useless

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 And read the stickys. You'll be losing fat in no time.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Get weight training. This is required for losing weight without losing lean body mass.

Also, start counting calories. It's much easier to knock that 200 cals off your diet each day rather than plodding along on the treadmill endlessly to do the same thing.
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 10-06-2011 at 06:17 AM.

ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Get weight training. This is required for losing weight without losing lean body mass.

Also, start counting calories. It's much easier to know that 200 cals off your diet each day rather than plodding along on the treadmill endlessly to do the same thing.
    You have got it.