Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you flex your pecs?

Just curious, I been watching some vlogger and he does it involuntarily at times. Looks funny when his left pec randomlu bops up and down while he's talking about serious matters. :P

But, I can't flex my pecs, at I don't think I can. I've tried moving some muscles in my chest but I don't feel any movement.

Is it something you learn to do after you build lots of chest mass?
    Bodybuilding is easy, it just takes long.

Never give up man! It's only an hour of your day, how many hours can you waste playing Video Games and accomplish NOTHING??? Just one hour a day, that's all your body asks.

BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500) BenjaminSheen is not very helpful. (-500)
    mind muscle connection is key

Published Fitness Author Bradster101190's Avatar
    Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is not so much chest mass as it is muscle control. If you work on muscle control hard enough you can flex your chest at a lot lower mass then people who don't focus on that control. Try flexing your forearms as its easy , then calves and just practice. the feeling.

Warning extreme bro science
    ------------------
    I have studied physiology in depth and fully understand the nervous system , nervous bundles and how muscle activation works but to make it take less then 40mins to type I will explain it using bro science.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    When you try to flex your pectoralis major or minor and make it "bounce" ( which is really a isolated contraction of the pectorals) you don't have the muscle memory or connection to be aware of how to do this . You ,to a degree, cant send the correct impulse to get the muscle to move because your mind doesn't have good enough connection to that specific movement.

So when working out your chest really focus on the contraction and where you feel the chest working , then eventually ,you can do this without weights like in front of the mirror.
    Fitness Author at Bodybuilding.com, T-Nation, EliteFTS
    Owner of Brad-Kelly.com
    Read More Of My Work At: https://www.brad-kelly.com/recent-articles/

KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rennith View Post
    I've tried moving some muscles in my chest but I don't feel any movement.
    I had.. issues with chest flexing..

when Im 'practicing'.. I find if I grab a few fingers and dig them into the inner chest it really helped me.

or try this..
    *dig your fingers (or a few of them) of your left arm into your right pec
    *move your right hand across your chest and touch your left shoulder (around medial/posterior area)..
    *you should feel your chest flex somewhat
    *now with the arm in place 'I' find it somewhat easier to flex the pec ? *shrugs*

now that u have a bit more of a mmc.. return your hands and try flex without all the movements..

I know its a lot of buggering around, but helped me finally

ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100) ericcross is not very well liked. (-100)
    hmmm. i never thought of it like this, i always was just able to flex my chest.