jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Primaforce Agmatine

So I received a few tubs of this I a good on another planet. Just wondering if anyone has used this yet? Is is comparable to SNS or hit faster cause its powder. I plan to take with 4 grams of CM with my preworkout, any suggestions on how to take otherwise. Should I take on non workout days as well. Thanks.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    750mg in the am would be nice, it's not bad either for 40 days
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jesserii View Post
    So I received a few tubs of this I a good on another planet. Just wondering if anyone has used this yet? Is is comparable to SNS or hit faster cause its powder. I plan to take with 4 grams of CM with my preworkout, any suggestions on how to take otherwise. Should I take on non workout days as well. Thanks.
    Well I have used Agmatine on and off for several years, ever since the beginning of Blueprint from MAN sports came out. I have taken it in different ways...
    1. every day(workout & off days) first thing in the morning = 1 gram + 300 R-ALA or 1 gram
    2. pre-workout only = 500-1000 mg
    3. before bed (500-750mg)
    4. post-workout (500mg)

It depends what you are looking for from it. If you just want the vaso effect temporarily, then take only on pre-workout days.

If you want better recovery, quality of sleep(deep), endurance, mood(overall feeling), libido, vascularity and 24/7 muscle fullness, I suggest every day first thing in the morning on an empty stomach(500-1000mg). You will notice these effects after 7-10 days of consistent use and by the end of 3 weeks it will become pronounced. I usually go on 8-12 weeks on and 4-6 weeks off for this dosing protocol, this is my favorite protocol and the best for me.

Taking it before bed gives deeper sleep on the first dose.

Post-workout I noticed better recovery but then I rather just take it every day for this effect and get the other benefits as well. I honestly think for me, the best use of it is every day fist thing in the morning and I just adjust the dosage to 750mg a day.

jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesserii has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok, so I guess I could try taking a dose today even though its not a workout day. Work days take with my pre workout mix. Off days just take in the morning when I get up. I am guessing that it will take over a week of continued use to see any real effects right? Thanks.

ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok, so I guess I could try taking a dose today even though its not a workout day. Work days take with my pre workout mix. Off days just take in the morning when I get up. I am guessing that it will take over a week of continued use to see any real effects right? Thanks.
    I just got this stuff in two days ago. I tried it the day I got it in, an hour before my workout with a baked potato and lean turkey meat for preworkout (no other supps). It was back day and the pump I got was insane. I definitely felt it day 1. Yesterday I took it first thing in the morning on empty stomach around 6am, then worked out chest at 9am. The pump was definitely still there, but not as much as back day for me. I'm sticking to preworkout with some carbs. This is some awesome stuff man. O yea, I just used 1 scoop both days

Thanks so Preworkout everytime, otherwise I can dose in the morning on non workout days to get a better overall pump if I want. Thanks again.

ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ingeberger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks so Preworkout everytime, otherwise I can dose in the morning on non workout days to get a better overall pump if I want. Thanks again.
    That sounds pretty good to me (in the morning on off days). Good luck!

Thanks much, really looking forward to trying it tomorrow!!

BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDumbbell405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got the sns version right before the guy went away. Hope there is nothing else in it! The primaforce one seemed pretty fairly priced.
    I got 99 problems, but my bench ain't one.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow, this is good information...many thanks sir!

Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    Well I have used Agmatine on and off for several years, ever since the beginning of Blueprint from MAN sports came out. I have taken it in different ways...
    1. every day(workout & off days) first thing in the morning = 1 gram + 300 R-ALA or 1 gram
    2. pre-workout only = 500-1000 mg
    3. before bed (500-750mg)
    4. post-workout (500mg)

It depends what you are looking for from it. If you just want the vaso effect temporarily, then take only on pre-workout days.

If you want better recovery, quality of sleep(deep), endurance, mood(overall feeling), libido, vascularity and 24/7 muscle fullness, I suggest every day first thing in the morning on an empty stomach(500-1000mg). You will notice these effects after 7-10 days of consistent use and by the end of 3 weeks it will become pronounced. I usually go on 8-12 weeks on and 4-6 weeks off for this dosing protocol, this is my favorite protocol and the best for me.

Taking it before bed gives deeper sleep on the first dose.

Post-workout I noticed better recovery but then I rather just take it every day for this effect and get the other benefits as well. I honestly think for me, the best use of it is every day fist thing in the morning and I just adjust the dosage to 750mg a day.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigDumbbell405 View Post
    I got the sns version right before the guy went away. Hope there is nothing else in it! The primaforce one seemed pretty fairly priced.
    Thank you for the support. Can't beat the price!

Thanks much, really looking forward to trying it tomorrow!!
    Originally Posted by ingeberger View Post
    That sounds pretty good to me (in the morning on off days). Good luck!
    I suggest this as well 750mg-1g in the morning on non-workout days
    30-45 minutes pre-workout or prior to largest carb meal for restoration. (for most individuals post-workout)

Yup, Agreed. Try stacking it with GPLC and you will go bonkers as far as pump goes!

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been seeing lots of Agmatine buzz lately, can someone give me the lowdown on what it exactly is? Safe for 19? Sides?