FutureMarine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New guy has a question

Hello, I am new to the realm of weightlifting and I am trying to develop a good split for me. I was just wondering if this one would work or if it would be overtraining. Here it is:

Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
    Tuesday: Biceps, Forearms, Back, Legs
    Wednesday: just cardio for my cutting
    Thursday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
    Friday: Biceps, Forearms, Back, Legs
    Weekend off

Ive been researching all different kinds of splits but have yet to come across one like this, so I thought I would ask before pursuing this. thanks for all your help in advance.
    "Men were born to succeed, not to fail" - Henry David Thoreau

"Success is never found. Failure is never fatal. Courage is the only thing." -Winston Churchill

"Panic sweeps my men when they are facing the American Marines!"
    - Captured North Korean Major

And when he gets to Heaven To St. Peter he will tell:
    "One more Marine reporting, Sir -- I've served my time in hell."- Sgt James A. Donahue First Marine Division

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You might want to read this, if you haven't yet done so:

ttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101841

This might also help:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=111953
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd give Legs it's own day..since you're talking about a few different muscles with legs. As far as the weekly routine, I don't like working the same muscle twice a week...but some guys do. If you're going up in weight or reps every workout then keep doing it..but if you're lifts start to stagnate or fall...could mean overtraining. might want to drop the volume after that.