corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Time for Corri to love Corri...

Day 1:

Hello all, my name is Corri Taylor, but y'all can call me Coco. I'm 32 years old and coming back to fitness after a very long time. I was born in Washington, DC; raised in Prince Georges County, MD; and now live in Vance County, NC. I look back over my life and I realize that time has flew by so fast... I use to play basketball in Middle School and played Rec (Recreational Center) Basketball in High School. Played flag and contact football. I even played softball for a while, wasn't good at it, but I tried lol. I remember being 160lbs at 17% body fat my senior year in high school and being on the weightlifting team in both high school and college. I have NO idea what happened. After school everything went down south... I stopped eating right, exercising and straight up became a non-active person. I still don't know who this person is that I have become...

I found body building.com through a random magazine ad I saw at the doctor's office in March 2014. I checked out the site and was all into it then I just STOPPED. Never came back until my mom was in the hospital for the 4th time last year in late September. I was sitting there looking at my mom wondering how she had gotten to the point of a 4th hospital stay in only one year. When she woke up from being on the breathing machine for 3 days, she couldn't do it on her own, she asked me to never get myself to where she is. For a long time my mom would tell me be careful, don't get where I am, Corri slow down eating, etc. yet the words never stuck until the days I wasn't sure she would be in my life any longer.

My goals (down the line) are to lose fat, gain muscle, be athletic, do a mud run or 2 or 3, do a competition or two, become a NESTA certified trainer (okay so NESTA is the only one I know ROFL), help friends and family, and to reach out to my community. I say all that to say, this is my journey to not only go back to the woman I use to be, but better than I have ever been before. I have NO idea of what I'm going to journal about. I don't know if I'm going to make this an emotional, nutrition and/or workout journal, still not 100% sure. Just hoping to inspire myself and a few others as well.

Well here I go and I'll see you all soon! Until we meet again...
    "True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united."

- Humboldt

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”

- Maya Angelou

corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 2:

I have been thinking of ways to get in shape at the gym and I had to share it with all of you:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TWxBFHbnAU

I made this video for anyone that doesn't have a gym membership but wants to do a few great tricep and back workouts at home! Check it out!
    "True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united."

- Humboldt

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”

- Maya Angelou

shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In...Hi Coco, looks like we are newbies starting journals on here at the same time....good luck with your fitness journey!!

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just had to pop in as I LOVE the title of your thread!

Welcome and I look forward to your posts

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Originally Posted by shelifts234 View Post
    In...Hi Coco, looks like we are newbies starting journals on here at the same time....good luck with your fitness journey!!
    Thanks shelifts! It's good not being the only newbie... I think it's a good idea to see where you came from on your journey. Good luck to you as well!

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Just had to pop in as I LOVE the title of your thread!

Welcome and I look forward to your posts

CC
    Thank you Cardioconvert for the support!

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Day 3:

So I have decided to do a weekly vlog as well. I'm not good at movie making, but sometimes a word of encouragement, a recipe, or motivation might be needed. Or even do like the pros and show a workout here and there... idk

In other news, my meals for today were:

Breakfast:
    Chocolate protein pancakes

Lunch:
    Great Northern Beans with grape tomatoes on the side

Dinner:
    a lemon pepper (no salt) skinless chicken breast, baked yams, and okra

They really have a lot of GREAT recipes here on BB. I'm gonna try many of them once I get my check this coming Thursday. Grocery shopping takes way longer than it use to, but it's worth the sacrifice when you're getting healthy. It's hard not to go down those middle aisles at times but I have been doing really good for the last 2 months. I just hope I don't have a brake down start going for the processed stuff again.

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Day 4:

Okay so now I have all my meals planned for this week... Um can someone please tell me why plastic bowls and containers are so damn high in cost? ROFL

I also posted a new video on youtube today, check it out!

youtube.com/watch?v=IaiVBfwuxTM&index=2&list=PLd3t1uVKmxN1b9R3 oXUSMDyj55GVA6P80

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Day 5:

Ashley Conrads Clutch Cut kicked my ass but I loved it! Was only able to do 3 out of 6 supersets but I shall live to see another day. Time to get a protein shake in and a shower!

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Originally Posted by corritaylor82 View Post
    Day 5:

Ashley Conrads Clutch Cut kicked my ass but I loved it! Was only able to do 3 out of 6 supersets but I shall live to see another day. Time to get a protein shake in and a shower!
    What I did today:

Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut - Day 1: Lifting

Exercise 1:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 2:
    Superset/Circuit - 2 Sets @ 30 seconds each
    Seated Floor Hamstring Stretch
    Quad Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 3:
    Superset/Circuit - 4 sets @ 30 sec each
    Treadmill - Walking
    Treadmill - Jogging
    Treadmill - Running

Exercise 4:
    Superset/Circuit - Completed 3 out of 6 sets
    Clean & Press - 30lbs @12 reps (KILLER!)
    Overhead Slam - 1 minute (15 reps for set 1, 10 reps for set 2, 7 reps for set 3; No medicine ball but
    Body Weight Lunge - 12 reps
    Push Ups - 12 reps
    Bench Dips - 12 reps (KILLER!)
    Treadmill - Running - 1 minute
    Bodyweight Squat - 12 reps
    Wide-Grip Pull Down - 20 reps (I don't have a cable machine at home, but I used bands that I did the motion with.)
    Medicine Ball Jumping Jacks - 12 reps (No medicine; did regular jumping jacks)
    Incline Push Ups - 12 reps (KILLER!)
    Dumbell Bicep Curl - 30lbs @12 reps
    Side Lateral Raise - 30lbs @12 reps
    One Arm Dumbbell Row - - 30lbs @12 reps

Exercise 5:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 minutes

Exercise 6:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Seated Glute
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Total Exercises: 6
    Total Sets: 13
    Total Weight Lifted: 4,320lbs
    Total Workout Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes
    Total Cardio: 19 minutes

*Please not that the 30lbs lifted for barbell exercises was two 15b dumbbells in each hand.*

My goal for the next Lifting session is 2 bring my timing down on my workout and not take so many breaks between during the supersets/circuits. I would like to stay at the 3 sets for right now, but increase my reps to 15.

If you would like to view this workout or see the movements that were done please feel free to visit my tracking of this Day at:
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/workouts/viewworkoutlog/corritaylor82/54b3ff260cf2b7c595ba03ad

Have a good night all!

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Day 6:

What I did today:

Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut - Day 2: Cardio

Exercise 1:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 2:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 3:
    Superset/Circuit - 10 sets
    Treadmill
    Walking - 1 minute
    Jogging - 30 seconds
    Running - 1 minute

Exercise 4:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise :
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 6: (This one almost took my breathe away!)
    Superset/Circuit - 6 sets
    Set 1:
    Jackknife Sit Up - 17 reps
    90-Degree Crunch - 12 reps
    Airbike - 7 reps
    90-Degree Toe Taps - 7 reps @ 30 seconds
    Elbow Walk - 5 reps
    Army Crawl - 1 rep of consistent movement for 30 seconds

Set 2:
    Jackknife Sit Up - 10 reps
    90-Degree Crunch - 10 reps
    Airbike - 10 reps
    90-Degree Toe Taps - 7 reps @ 30 seconds
    Elbow Walk - 5 reps

Set 3:
    Jackknife Sit Up - 8 reps
    90-Degree Crunch - 8 reps
    Airbike - 8 reps
    90-Degree Toe Taps - 5 reps @ 30 seconds
    Elbow Walk - 5 reps

Set 4:
    Jackknife Sit Up - 5 reps
    90-Degree Crunch - 5 reps
    Airbike - 5 reps
    90-Degree Toe Taps - 4 reps @ 30 seconds
    Elbow Walk - 0 reps

Set 5:
    Jackknife Sit Up - 4 reps
    90-Degree Crunch - 4 reps
    Airbike - 4 reps
    90-Degree Toe Taps - 4 reps @ 30 seconds
    Elbow Walk - 4 reps

Set 6:
    Jackknife Sit Up - 6 reps
    90-Degree Crunch - 6 reps
    Airbike - 6 reps
    90-Degree Toe Taps - 10 reps @ 30 seconds
    Elbow Walk - 7 reps

The sixth exercise/circuit also included Ball Crunch Flyes and Isolated Crunches, but I don't have an exercise ball to balance myself on. I'm thinking about using my ottoman or a wide chair the next time to do these exercises. My goal for the next cardio session is to be consistent in the last workout. I'm going to set myself a goal to do 5 reps of each exercise for now.

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

New video blog! See why I'm doing what I'm doing at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoZE3r650Ek

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Yesterday (Day 3) was a rest day...

What I did today:

Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut - Day 4: Lifting

Exercise 1:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 2:
    Quad Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 3:
    Treadmill - Walking
    Treadmill - Jogging
    Treadmill - Running

Exercise 4:
    Superset/Circuit - Completed 3 out of 6 sets
    Clean & Press - 30lbs @15 reps (KILLER!)
    Overhead Slam - 1 minute @12 reps
    Body Weight Lunge - 15 reps
    Push Ups - 15 reps
    Bench Dips - 15 reps (KILLER!)
    Bodyweight Squat - 15 reps
    Wide-Grip Pull Down - 20 reps (I don't have a cable machine at home, but I used bands that I did the motion with.)
    Medicine Ball Jumping Jacks - 15 reps (No medicine; did regular jumping jacks)
    Incline Push Ups - 15 reps (KILLER!)
    Dumbell Bicep Curl - 30lbs @15 reps
    Side Lateral Raise - 30lbs @15 reps
    One Arm Dumbbell Row - 30lbs @15 reps

Exercise 5:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 minutes

Exercise 6:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Seated Glute
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Total Sets: 13
    Total Weight Lifted: 5,400lbs
    Total Workout Time: 2 hours and 00 minutes

*Please not that the 30lbs lifted for barbell exercises was two 15b dumbbells in each hand.*

My goal for this lifting session was to bring my timing down on my workout and not take so many breaks between during the supersets/circuits:
    I cut 45 minutes of workout time out.

To stay at the 3 sets for right now, but increase my reps to 15:
    I did it increasing the amount lifted from 4,329lbs to 5,400lbs

For my next lifting session, the goal is to go back down to the minimum amount of 12 reps but to do 4 sets.

If you would like to view this workout or see the movements that were done please feel free to visit my tracking of this Day at:
    http://my.bodybuilding.com/workouts/...f2ec7de646be8a

Have a good night all!

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Thumbs up

In my opinion, this is THE BEST dietary supplements I have EVER had! Consistent positive changes from mood to energy to getting closer to my goals. I wish this wasn't just a sample and I'm sad to stop using it, but I tell you this! There is no way I'm gonna go too long without it! Going to get me some more REAL soon!

Key Ingredients
    Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola to support mood
    and mental health. *

Advantra Z®: Promotes weight loss by
    helping speed up metabolism and
    thermogenesis in the body. *

Yohimbe: Supports weight loss and
    boosts energy levels.*

Huperzine A: An active compound which
    may help support memory, learning, and
    concentration.*

Capsimax®: Capsimax® may help increase
    diet-induced thermogenesis, manage
    appetite and support healthy body composition.*

-----------------------------------------------------------

My results based on taking one capsule on an empty stomach at 8:30 every morning:

Energy:
    Definitely increased after only one pill.

Body Temperature:
    Stayed consistent with my normal body temperature until I started working out. Built up more of a sweat than usual. Once I hit my cool down my body temperature was back to normal.

Rest/Breaks between Exercises:
    Rest between workouts were shortened due to an increase in energy

Food Cravings:
    Stopped those extra calorie cravings late at night (also known as the “midnight snack”).

Side Effects:
    Only good side effects; energy lasted throughout the day, didn’t form bad sleeping habits, focus was improved, and no mood swings.

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

What I did today:

Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut - Day 5: Cardio

Exercise 1:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 2:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 3:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 1 minute
    Jogging - 30 seconds
    Running - 1 minute

Exercise 4:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 5:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 6:
    Sets 1 - :
    Airbike - 5 reps
    Elbow Walk - 5 reps
    Army Crawl - 1 rep @ 10 seconds
    Ball Crunch Flyes - 15lbs @ 5 reps
    Isolated Crunches - 15lbs @ 5 reps

Used ottoman to do the Ball Crunch Flyes and Isolated Crunches, it worked out just fine! I set myself a goal to do 5 reps of each exercise and did well. My next goal is to remain as consistent and do 7 reps of each workout and add 5 seconds to each workout that requires timing.

Total Sets: 22
    Total Weight Lifted: 900lbs
    Total Workout Time: 1 hours and 35 minutes
    Total Cardio: 35 minutes

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut - Day 6: Lifting

Exercise 1:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 2:
    Quad Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 3:
    Treadmill - Walking
    Treadmill - Jogging
    Treadmill - Running

Exercise 4:
    Superset/Circuit - Completed 4 out of 6 sets
    Clean & Press - 30lbs @15 reps (KILLER!)
    Overhead Slam - 1 minute @15 reps
    Body Weight Lunge - 15 reps
    Push Ups - 15 reps
    Bench Dips - 15 reps
    Bodyweight Squat - 15 reps
    Medicine Ball Jumping Jacks - 15 reps (No medicine; did regular jumping jacks)
    Incline Push Ups - 15 reps (KILLER!)
    Dumbell Bicep Curl - 30lbs @15 reps
    Side Lateral Raise - 30lbs @15 reps
    One Arm Dumbbell Row - 30lbs @15 reps

Exercise 5:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 minutes

Exercise 6:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Seated Glute
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Total Sets: 14
    Total Weight Lifted: 7,200lbs
    Total Workout Time: 1 hour and 55 minutes
    Total Cardio: 20 minutes

*Please note that the 30lbs lifted for barbell exercises was two 15b dumbbells in each hand.*

My goal for this lifting session was to go back down to the minimum amount of 12 reps but to do 4 sets. Instead I was able to push out the max of 15 reps for 4 sets.

My goal for the next lifting session is to do exactly what I did today and increase the weight by 5 pounds. This will set me up before I add another set by the end of next week.

Increased the amount lifted from 5,400lbs to 7,200lbs
    (Edited part) I almost forgot I cut my workout time by 5 minutes taking less/shorter breaks during my supersets :-)!

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Day 7 was a rest day.... Moving in to week 2!

Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut - Day 8: Lifting

Exercise 1:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 2:
    Quad Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 3:
    Treadmill - Walking
    Treadmill - Jogging
    Treadmill - Running

Exercise 4:
    Superset/Circuit - Completed ALL 6 sets!
    Clean & Press - 30lbs @12 reps (KILLER!)
    Overhead Slam - 30 seconds @8 reps
    Push Ups - 12 reps
    Bench Dips - 12 reps
    Treadmill - Running - 30 seconds
    Wide-Grip Pull Down - 10 reps (I don't have a cable machine at home, but I used bands that I did the motion with.)
    Medicine Ball Jumping Jacks - 12 reps (No medicine; did regular jumping jacks)
    Incline Push Ups - 12 reps
    Dumbell Bicep Curl - 30lbs @ 12 reps
    Side Lateral Raise - 30lbs @ 12 reps (KILLER!)
    One Arm Dumbbell Row - 30lbs @ 12 reps

Exercise 5:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 minutes

Exercise 6:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Seated Glute
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Total Sets: 16
    Total Weight Lifted: 8,640lbs
    Total Workout Time: 2 hour and 19 minutes

*Please note that the 30lbs lifted for barbell exercises was two 15b dumbbells in each hand.*

My goal for this lifting session was to do exactly what I did on day 6 and increase the weight by 5 pounds. Instead I decided to push myself to do the minimum required for ALL 6 SETS. I will stick with this and bring my timing down by resting less!

Increased the amount lifted from 7,200 lbs to 8,640 lbs

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut - Day 9: Cardio

Exercise 1:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 2:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 3:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 20 seconds
    Jogging - 30 seconds
    Running - 40 seconds
    *This change up bought killed me ROFL!

Exercise 4:
    Treadmill
    Jogging - 15 min
    *This addition was KILLER!

Exercise 5:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 6:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 7:
    Airbike - 5 reps
    Elbow Walk - 5 reps
    Army Crawl - 1 rep @ 12 seconds
    Ball Crunch Flyes - 15lbs @ 5 reps
    Isolated Crunches - 15lbs @ 5 reps

Again used ottoman to do the Ball Crunch Flyes and Isolated Crunches. I set myself a goal to do 5 reps of each exercise and did well. My last goal was to remain as consistent and do 7 reps of each workout and add 5 seconds to each workout that requires timing.

My REALISTIC goal now is to stay at the 5 reps for now and improve on timing. I took very long breaks this time....

Total Exercises: 7
    Total Sets: 23
    Total Weight Lifted: 900lbs
    Total Workout Time: 2 hours and 00 minutes
    Total Cardio: 40 minutes

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Talking

The new formula of Cellucor’s Strawberry Margarita PRe-Workout powder is THE BEST! I loved it because it was sweet and I felt like I was drinking juice rather than taking a supplement. It misses GREAT in water and there is no after taste or chalk-like feeling in your mouth. I started out with 1 scoop in 6 oz. of water because I have tried other pre-workouts and I know the maximum amount of water recommended is what I need to take. The workouts were good but my body got use to it quickly and I didn’t feel the boost like I once did. I then upgraded to 2 scoops in 1 pint (16 oz.) of water. My workouts now are EXPLOSIVE! I kill it overtime I workout now and look forward to the next training day because I know I’m going to do my best work with this product! It only takes about 10 minutes for me to feel the effects of the pre-workout working. I have a bit of an itchy feeling on the back of my ears and my hair feels like t’s standing on the back of my neck. My heart never began to race so I loved that I was in control of the product’s effects. Energy was steady where I needed it especially during the hardest parts of my workouts and helped me push through with ease (Beta-Alanine). In my opinion, taking this product on an empty stomach is best. This product does not slow down fat loss by any means. This is definitely a MUST HAVE in my supplement supply.

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

Thumbs up

Ever had a humbling experience that you just can't shake? Well in the past couple of weeks I have. I was doing 6 sets at 15 reps BUT I was doing them WRONG! So I took the time to (A) purchase a mirror to see my form and (B) do my workout correctly. Let's just say that the workout isn't harder but my body is like... mum are we doing something new? ROFL So today goes as follows.

Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut - Lifting

Exercise 1:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 min

Exercise 2:
    Quad Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Ankle on Knee
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Exercise 3:
    Treadmill - Walking
    Treadmill - Jogging
    Treadmill - Running

Exercise 4:
    Superset/Circuit - Completed 2 out of 6 sets
    Clean & Press - 20lbs @12 reps
    Overhead Slam - 6lbs @12 reps
    Push Ups - 12 reps
    Bench Dips - 12 reps
    Treadmill - Running - 30 seconds
    Medicine Ball Jumping Jacks - 6lbs @12 reps
    Incline Push Ups - 12 reps
    Dumbell Bicep Curl - 30lbs @12 reps
    Side Lateral Raise - 30lbs @12 reps
    One Arm Dumbbell Row - 30lbs @12 reps

Exercise 5:
    Treadmill
    Walking - 5 minutes

Exercise 6:
    Quad Stretch
    Groin and Back Stretch
    Dynamic Chest Stretch
    Shoulder Stretch
    Seated Glute
    Triceps Stretch
    Windmills

Total Sets: 12
    Total Weight Lifted: 2,784lbs
    Total Workout Time: 1 hour and 8 minutes
    Total Cardio: 17 minutes

Taking things slow. The point of this transformation is not only to win money (which I'm not expecting) but to do BETTER in what I do. To remain humble is

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/wo...f24ca43aa48ff3

Have a good night all!

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou

I actually stopped working out for a while. Mainly because I'm learning to believe in ME. It sounds simple enough, but what many people don't understand is that as confident as I may seem, like many woman on the inside, I'm not confident about my body. I even physched myself up to take the pictures for the challenge which started this year and the further I was in to it the more depressed I got. Like really; I'm eating much better, quit smoking, and was losing weight but the issue was deeper than the outside. The numbers on the scale were awesome, but I didn't feel like it. Something has now clicked.

First of all you read it all the time, but as a humans in this day and age we want everything now. That mentality has to STOP completely. I've read article after article that this is not an overnight process, but yet I still wanted results. So I have decided to only weigh myself every 30 days. That's only 12 weigh-ins per year. Secondly, I need to TRUST in ME. That's a huge pill right? It's one thing to KNOW yourself, but can many of us say that we TRUST ourselves? To be committed to YOURSELF is a HUGE deal. These changes are physical, but they also have to be a mental and spiritual change as well.

Thinking about doing Ashley Conrad's Clutch Cut again. I'm starting to get the fact that these workouts are blueprints and don't have to be followed all the way through. Just do what I can for as many sets as I can and build my endurance and strength up to the point where I can do them 100%. Coming to the realization that doing SOMETHING is BETTER than nothing seems easy, but you have to start somewhere or else you will never finish.

Keep pushing BB. And I'll see you all in 30 days... :-)

- Humboldt

- Maya Angelou