tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy i want to be like this :( help

hello everbody...
    express my self...im 180 cm and 97 kg......i did box,american futbooll etc.but it is not work on body..because i ate meal like bear =)
    now . have big body a little bit...i have big back. i have many fat.
    how can i be like this guy(in picture ) + 6 pack ?

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/burakf.jpg/sr=1

i mean i want to be atletic body.not sooo big body...
    girls dont like fat guy.thats real if you dont have money.howewer unhealthy

i dont to be like this " always sitting in appermant,copmtuer -TV and 3 times big meal in a day,no move and no friend...no life "
    i dont want to be...

i need diet program.and cardio program
    thats mean..i need your help..i have 2 dumbell (15 kg)

thank for advise firstly ...(ghettho cardio not for me )

with respect

ps: bodybuilding always gives self condifence to you...this is very big advantages!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    notsureiftroll.jpg

tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurdenn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ryanast View Post
    notsureiftroll.jpg
    He is best model of the world! 2007

didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10) didley1jt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm intrigued by what ghettocardio is. Is that where you go into the ghetto yell something profane and then run so you don't get murdered?
    "It is spiritless to think that you cannot attain to that which you have seen and heard the masters attain. The masters are men. You are also a man. If you think that you will be inferior in doing something, you will be on that road very soon."

"On your way up the mountain, you must stop and admire the view to remember why you make the climb."

Oct 1 2011 - Jan 1 2012

10/1/2011: 227.4 10/5/2011: 225.4 10/10/2011: 227.0

TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by didley1jt View Post
    I'm intrigued by what ghettocardio is. Is that where you go into the ghetto yell something profane and then run so you don't get murdered?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8

ghettocardio - ghettoworkout?

getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getoffmefat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You want to be a blue guy? a smurf? lol! jk jk. Uhmm do some cutting and low weight high rep weight workouts.
    Starting Weight: 245+ lbs
    Current Weight: 236.3 lbs
    Goal Weight: 190 lbs

nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by didley1jt View Post
    LOL "You must spread some rep..."

As for low-weight high-rep workouts in the next post, get that **** outta her...unless you wanna look like a chick in the weight room holding a 2# dumbell doing 100 curls. Higher weight withlow to medium reps, keep protein high, keep LBM on, do cardio if you want to burn more cals.

BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BelajBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ryanast View Post
    notsureiftroll.jpg
    notsureifdouche.jpg

yes..ghettoworkout! .....too hard .
    i will do some less rep with 15 kg dumbell....okey..i will do that fast?..
    i want defination on my body.
    short and fast rep? or long and slow rep?
    by the way. dont jelious him .i cant be mest model of the world but i can get body like him

can you write program ?????
    thanks for good advise nhclone

odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) odoylerulez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahahahahahahahahahah god I needed that laugh. Sorry, but that was just a hilarious read.

always kidding and jelious...NO advise....super !!!!!!!!!!
    i can do it myself.

TOPİC İS LOCK!

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you need to read the stickies in the workout forum and in the nutrition section. That body isn't very difficult to achieve, you just need to have trained and be lean.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we all want that...
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    troll.. negged.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

Resident Libertarian gigahertz123's Avatar
    gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tylerdurdenn View Post
    hello everbody...
    express my self...im 180 cm and 97 kg......i did box,american futbooll etc.but it is not work on body..because i ate meal like bear =)
    now . have big body a little bit...i have big back. i have many fat.
    how can i be like this guy(in picture ) + 6 pack ?

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/burakf.jpg/sr=1

i mean i want to be atletic body.not sooo big body...
    girls dont like fat guy.thats real if you dont have money.howewer unhealthy

i dont to be like this " always sitting in appermant,copmtuer -TV and 3 times big meal in a day,no move and no friend...no life "
    i dont want to be...

i need diet program.and cardio program
    thats mean..i need your help..i have 2 dumbell (15 kg)

thank for advise firstly ...(ghettho cardio not for me )

with respect

ps: bodybuilding always gives self condifence to you...this is very big advantages!!!!!!!!
    recent picture of OP:
    Anarchy now
    peak weight: 227
    goal: 170 and 12%bf
    current: 180lb 25%bf

I may be fat, but you're ugly.

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Athletic bodies are for athletic people. Become athletic and eat less.

umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll have that by the end of this month