geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Converse Too Big. Dangerous?

I have a pair of Converse shoes that I bought solely for working out at the gym. However they're one size too big. Would there be any problems if I continued to wear them to my workouts?

Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Return them and get the right size?

geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mayze View Post
    Return them and get the right size?
    It was no returns when I bought them. Otherwise I would have returned them the next day.

I don't even know how I managed to buy the wrong size....

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
    I have a pair of Converse shoes that I bought solely for working out at the gym. However they're one size too big. Would there be any problems if I continued to wear them to my workouts?
    I think only you can answer that. If the shoes are so long that they're a tripping hazard, or have so much volume that you can't adequately tighten them, then they're too large. Otherwise, they might work. You'll just have to try them and see.

FWIW, there was a time in my life when I liked my shoes pretty snug, lengthwise. Those snug shoes didn't do my toenails any good though and, over time, I went up by half a size, and then finally by a whole size. My toes are a lot happier now.

aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    they run big, every miscer should know this

u dun goofed op

sell them on ebay

Well the shoes are one size too big, that's why I'm worried it might be dangerous for me when I lift. Maybe if I had bought size 10.5 or 10 instead of 11, then I wouldn't be in the position I'm in.

I did try to sell them and people are offering me $10 for the pair. I bought them for $40. They've been worn only a few times over the year.

skiottawa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forget about the $40. You win some, you lose some. Go and turn them in at a Running Room, they collect shoes and send them to Africa for people who have no shoes. That's good karma. You'll be sorry if you trip and hurt yourself wearing a pair of clown shoes.