iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Post How long to achieve this physique brah's ???

How long approximately do you brah's think it will take to achieve this physique naturally.

Me current:

Goal:

burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burns99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - Lifting heavy
    - Focusing on compound lifts
    - Eating at a caloric surplus
    - Getting enough protein in

Good luck!

SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 years plus naturally
    Arsenal FC
    Gooner4Life

kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylecampbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your only 17, if you were my age I would say 2 years.

but if you start training now, Id say by the time your are 21
    R.I.P. Zyzz , my Idol

anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kylecampbells View Post
    Your only 17, if you were my age I would say 2 years.

but if you start training now, Id say by the time your are 21
    I wouldnt say 21, Hes 17 so hes at his prime right now where his testosterone is at its max. Proper training, Good nutrition I would say maybe 2 yrs. But it also depends on his body type and how quickly hes able to build muscle. Everyone is different. It might only take some people 1 yr. Some people 5 years. After 6 months of working out, you should have an Idea of how long its going to take you to reach your goal.
    Like on ******** (http://www.********.com/pages/Body-by-Leo-Online-Personal-TrainerFitness-Model/223542304389589?sk=info)

Amateur Of The Week #565 (http://www.bodybuilders.com/leo-wilson.html)

~Push Hard, Stay Motivated~

SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by anahnymus View Post
    I wouldnt say 21, Hes 17 so hes at his prime right now where his testosterone is at its max. Proper training, Good nutrition I would say maybe 2 yrs. But it also depends on his body type and how quickly hes able to build muscle. Everyone is different. It might only take some people 1 yr. Some people 5 years. After 6 months of working out, you should have an Idea of how long its going to take you to reach your goal.
    this.
    Arsenal FC
    Gooner4Life

Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny_T will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a fair bit shorter but that is pretty much my physique right now on a smaller frame of course. Took me almost 2 years from being super skinny to achieve it, I think my forearm development is slightly better too. Takes a lot of dedication but you have to listen to your body first and foremost.
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

BB Bench 225x4
    Squat 315x4
    Dead 405x6 (w/straps), 405x3 no straps
    bw: 150lbs
    h: 5'6"

Rekin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rekin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rekin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rekin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rekin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rekin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rekin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chris hemmsworth took 7 months to get like that.... look at his interviews, but he trained and was eating like a mofo

Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That actor probably rode a bicycle to get like that. It's been discussed in other threads...he has looked pretty small in other pics before movie was filmed.
    ☆☆☆☆☆USA ¢яєω☆☆☆☆☆
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***

Registered User JusticeForNoOne's Avatar
    JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kramerica View Post
    That actor probably rode a bicycle to get like that. It's been discussed in other threads...he has looked pretty small in other pics before movie was filmed.
    He had a pretty good foundation though