Closed Thread
Page 2 of 302 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Well, I do agree about the mana bars, I'm not sure why they aren't in the game. Also, the option to concede would be nice as long as you can't do it too early. The thing you're forgetting is that it's a beta. Beta's aren't made to be the funnest games possible, they're made and then they make tweaks to it before a final version which I'm sure will have all these little things. And come on, you know that running into a Luna is just silly, I think you're probably one of those players who AFK farms 20 minutes with a support hero and doesn't buy a single ward
    you could not be more wrong. i been pub stomping dota before it was even allstars.

its a beta for a game, but the game is supposed to be a full and complete port. its an upgrade to the engine.
    the idea is to remake dota1. and icefrog has said this multiple times himself.

no mana bars arnt a good idea l2p dota
    and if a conceit option was put into the game it would probably ruin most long games tbh. dota 1 already had issues with abandoners, people will just roll over asap.

and you kinda just proved my attitudes towards hon/lol players

Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are definitely cons and pros with a concede option, I hate playing 3v5 and sometimes the winning team don't seem to want to finish a game, and just try to farm good kd.
    Ive played tons of moba games were the other team doesn't seem to know how to end a game, and the games goes on an extra 30 minute of pure raping.
    Former no-avi anonymous

SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Archheretic View Post
    There are definitely cons and pros with a concede option, I hate playing 3v5 and sometimes the winning team don't seem to want to finish a game, and just try to farm good kd.
    Ive played tons of moba games were the other team doesn't seem to know how to end a game, and the games goes on an extra 30 minute of pure raping.
    The problem in DotA is amplified because farm farm rice rice rice rice rice. I don't see any reason not to have a concede option, I think HoN did it well. You could just leave in DotA1 because of the nature of the game and no stats (besides banlists) but this time stats are tracked so it makes even more sense.

White Knight in training BanWagon's Avatar
    BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Am I the only one who thinks DOTA2 sucks? The UI is huge and not being able to zoom out blows. I find myself having to click on the minimap to move backwards so that I can keep an eye on my opponents. Its extremely infuriating how frustrating it is to click on the map, then the minimap, then the map, then the minimap. Makes no sense to me. That coupled with the animation lag is just too much for me.

Also tanking in LoL > initiator in DOTA2. Being the initiator all you do is initiate and then stand around for 15 seconds while your skills come back off cooldown. Its so boring. At least as a tank in LoL you provide fight long disruption. Not just initiating and then standing around as deadweight.

No hate, I was looking forward to this with it having so much hype. Just left disappointed by how elitist the community is about dumb mechanics in the game(deny lol).
    I rep back all Heavenly Blessed Beauties. Rep me to find out if you are the most gorgeous thing that I have ever set my eyes on. My life has now changed and I am now a better person because of you. I look forward to waking up every morning so I can bask in your everlasting glow. Love is an understatement and all words are too vague to express the love I have for you. Your genuine innocence and love is an inspiration to us all!

ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BanWagon View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks DOTA2 sucks? The UI is huge and not being able to zoom out blows. I find myself having to click on the minimap to move backwards so that I can keep an eye on my opponents. Its extremely infuriating how frustrating it is to click on the map, then the minimap, then the map, then the minimap. Makes no sense to me. That coupled with the animation lag is just too much for me.

Also tanking in LoL > initiator in DOTA2. Being the initiator all you do is initiate and then stand around for 15 seconds while your skills come back off cooldown. Its so boring. At least as a tank in LoL you provide fight long disruption. Not just initiating and then standing around as deadweight.

No hate, I was looking forward to this with it having so much hype. Just left disappointed by how elitist the community is about dumb mechanics in the game(deny lol).
    did you get picked for the beta too?

wtfff i should have lied on the goddamn application, and said i only play lol/hon.

Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BanWagon View Post
    Wtf denying is not dumb at all, it just increases the skill cap, I like dota, LoL and HoN, but there is no denying that LoL is the game with lowest skill cap.
    I think i prefer the concede option in LoL over the concede option in HoN, in HoN there is often one stealth hero on the team that can still get kills on the enemies support heroes and try to keep the game going so they can farm kd. While in LoL you can concede with only 4 players if the game has gone long enough.
    Hmm when I think about I might actually prefer the 5 player concede as I'm usually the one player in the team that feels that our team gives up too easily.
    Former no-avi anonymous

reps for life any bros that can hook me up with a beta inv

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043681865

as ive said, played dota1 since before allstars. still play dota to this day

Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Game is kinda **** atm due to the amount of baddies.. feels like 1500 MMR play.

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    continuously makes me wonder on what basis they're sending invites out
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    add me to steam brahs peteyyytran peteyyytran@gmail.com

AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AL0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1500? That's generous. 1500 pubs I can carry going 11+-0, dota pubs I cannot.

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone who has a spare beta key I will give you reps + a free Q&A session for workout advice in exchange

IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did the survey that made you eligible to get a beta key. Still haven't won one yet, feelsbadman.png

SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just got an invite today!

I'm using Windrunner and learning how to play her. I've been stuck with bads all day, otherwise I would be doing better.
    War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SCAR-H View Post

I'm using Windrunner and learning how to play her. I've been stuck with bads all day, otherwise I would be doing better.
    its all about sven and troll warlord and mortred and dirge
    nomsayin

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this sucks, signed up for it right from the start and was extremely active in regular dota both in pubs and in the community and I haven't got a key yet. waiting months and months/10
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    this sucks, signed up for it right from the start and was extremely active in regular dota both in pubs and in the community and I haven't got a key yet. waiting months and months/10
    I know that feels..

Oh well im playing dota atm to pass the time.

AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100) AlmightyJad is not very well liked. (-100)
    Played a little LoL (maybe like 10 hours total)

Got into the beta a week ago and this is one of the most fun games I've ever played. Been playing Huskar.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlmightyJad View Post
    Played a little LoL (maybe like 10 hours total)

Got into the beta a week ago and this is one of the most fun games I've ever played. Been playing Huskar.
    huskar + heavy nuke team = gg

ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Apparently Dota 2 has been sitting in my Steamlist for 2 days, but I hadn't noticed.

Pretty sure selection is random. I only play LOL, never played DOTA because normal WC3 was my life for 6 years.

DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaMeCabeza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wru phantom lancer/lycan/centaur/invoker

SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    Apparently Dota 2 has been sitting in my Steamlist for 2 days, but I hadn't noticed.

Pretty sure selection is random. I only play LOL, never played DOTA because normal WC3 was my life for 6 years.
    Maybe they passed out invitations to people in CA, because I got mine on the same day.
    War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

It's definitely random. ADD EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! srsly.

and stop pming me for keys i dont have any brahs

add on steam pls...

TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLeapist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got it yesterday as part of the steam holiday gift pile thing. I was pretty stoked. I'm enjoying it so far. In its current state there's no way it's going to take all my time from LoL but it definitely has the potential to do so once it gets out of beta.

tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    are beta invites via email or what?
    12/9/09 - Never Forget

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's because you're in a low skill tier bracket. I played with KingRaven the other day, the kid is such a crybaby nerd but it's funny how much he rages even while winning.

Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    continuously makes me wonder on what basis they're sending invites out
    180 per day.

Originally Posted by SCAR-H View Post

Learn with Lich, even a lot of good WR players are bad. She's not exactly the most useful hero in the game, especially for someone beginning.

Originally Posted by tnecniv View Post
    are beta invites via email or what?
    Yea, you'd get an E-mail unless a friend sends the key as a gift.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500)
    6.73 is out fellas. Major changes...

http://www.playdota.com/changelogs/6.73

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fishmin View Post
    6.73 is out fellas. Major changes...

http://www.playdota.com/changelogs/6.73
    In.

I watched a Dota 2 stream last night... my those kids sucked. supposed 'pro' league

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just bumping this thread and vouching for Peteyytran, I watched him play a couple of games and he's not a trash can Well, not from what I saw at least.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Archheretic View Post
    I think i prefer the concede option in LoL over the concede option in HoN, in HoN there is often one stealth hero on the team that can still get kills on the enemies support heroes and try to keep the game going so they can farm kd. While in LoL you can concede with only 4 players if the game has gone long enough.
    That is how it is in HoN as well.

I find the major issue with teams conceding early/prematurely is more based on enjoyment level of the game. A lot of times when you concede you still have a good shot at winning based on hero picks, farm levels and other factors... but in most cases it means that the game is going to drag on for a long time. I know I would personally like to concede a game @ 15 minutes that is zero fun because we are playing backfoot and just waiting for our Antimage/Magebane to farm. Sure we could win... @ the 70 minute mark.

Gross.

Closed Thread