Closed Thread
Page 1 of 302 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

***DotA 2 Thread***

Anyone looking forward to playing DotA 2? I saw there were a few threads about people playing HoN and LoL. There are tons of events that are going on to get some beta keys. Check em out here brahs
    www.dota2spot.com
    I am trying to gather as much beta key competitions as possible. Anyone get in? ;\ feelsbadman.jpg

yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From what I hear there will be a subscription, if so no thanks.

I play both HoN and LoL, Both are fun. lol
    I am here from the future, it's been 45 years. I tipped my professor and it developed towards groundbreaking research where we discovered the secret of time travel. I recovered my old account to recount the history of the golden age of memes and talk to you about progressing the human race.

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ MOBA with subscription model. If thats the case it will fail. Diehard DOTA fans hate Hon/LOL already and just play DOTA still. Everyone else who is just casual with the game type either plays LOL or HoN which are Free to play.

I hope Valve isnt stupid enough to think they can enter an already saturated market of Free to play games and expect people to pay for their rehash of an old game.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
    Lol @ MOBA with subscription model. If thats the case it will fail. Diehard DOTA fans hate Hon/LOL already and just play DOTA still. Everyone else who is just casual with the game type either plays LOL or HoN which are Free to play.

I hope Valve isnt stupid enough to think they can enter an already saturated market of Free to play games and expect people to pay for their rehash of an old game.
    I doubt they would make it subscription but honestly a lot of people would pay for it. Most HON players just can't stand the old WC3 engine anymore.

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yoCasmu View Post
    From what I hear there will be a subscription, if so no thanks.

I play both HoN and LoL, Both are fun. lol
    I don't think so, I believe the game will be a one-time pay to buy - and then you can play free forever.

Either way I've been looking forward to this forever. As someone above said, I hate LoL it's way too catered to less competitive areas and HoN is just stupid. Sure they have DotA heroes but their unique heroes far overpower them, plus I hate the huge mexican community.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I seriously doubt it'll have any mandatory cost attached. Look what happened to HoN.

If anything, they'll do what they did with TF2. People have been datamining the game and they've found some different cosmetic armor sets/items and text strings which also back up the claim.

SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    I don't think so, I believe the game will be a one-time pay to buy - and then you can play free forever.

Either way I've been looking forward to this forever. As someone above said, I hate LoL it's way too catered to less competitive areas and HoN is just stupid. Sure they have DotA heroes but their unique heroes far overpower them, plus I hate the huge mexican community.
    They're Brazilians... Don't you know the difference between Portugese and Spanish?
    War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SCAR-H View Post
    They're Brazilians... Don't you know the difference between Portugese and Spanish?
    Yeah, I thought the graphics were a bit too... I dunno. But I feel like the competition will be ALOT better. I seriously played lol and fell asleep. It was so. fcking. boring. Like in HON i wanna respawn farm/kill sht asap; but in LoL I was like yes, I died. I can go check ******** or some forum. My friends and I all agreed that or feel like the graphics for HoN and the game pace is better, just by watching streams at least. But people are going to run where the money is going :|

ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000)
    long time dota player. i played that **** before it was even dota allstars.

anyway. im seriously concerned about dota 2.

i like that it is still as competitive; things like denying and smoke, and the LOS mechanics help to keep the skill cap very very high.
    but this comes with a downside. if it is subscription people will not put up with the insainly high learning curve (0) and getting **** on constantly in pubs.

also if it becomes too much like hat fortress that will just be sad.

characters are listed in "roles"
    the only real roles you could possibly say exist in dota 1 are: carry, semi-carry, support, semi-support. there are no "tanks"
    item builds predict how you play.
    tiny is a perfect example, he is often played as a semi-carry at the beginning and transitions into a semi-support near the end.

if dota2 get a flood from the retarded LOL community people will have retarded conceptions about how characters are 'supposed' to be played.
    the item recommendations and things are nice, but those are all things that are found out by players. not just things that are programmed.
    meta-gaming with items can have a big impact on how you play. chen building dagon and laining can be a disturbingly good semi-carry early game if he builds his nuke and slow before ult. and feeding off the other teams carries can lead to enough gold to transition into endgame support with ease.

all in all, i honestly don't think i would play it if its subscription based. i don't play dota regularly enough and i dont think most people will either.
    combine that with the other things i discussed and you have my opinions on the subject.

best case scenario: pay once and free to play. cosmetic **** and shop (it will exist) stays tasteful and not overly flashy or to the point that you cant tell who the character is (with over a hundred characters this would be ****ing annoying if they all had 3 skins or even 2)
    the community cant get any more hostile from dota1 (i dont mind) i just hope it dosen't get more retarded (would be hard, but i think LOLtards could do it)

Originally Posted by ClothesRod View Post
    long time dota player. i played that **** before it was even dota allstars.

anyway. im seriously concerned about dota 2.

i like that it is still as competitive; things like denying and smoke, and the LOS mechanics help to keep the skill cap very very high.
    but this comes with a downside. if it is subscription people will not put up with the insainly high learning curve (0) and getting **** on constantly in pubs.

also if it becomes too much like hat fortress that will just be sad.

characters are listed in "roles"
    the only real roles you could possibly say exist in dota 1 are: carry, semi-carry, support, semi-support. there are no "tanks"
    item builds predict how you play.
    tiny is a perfect example, he is often played as a semi-carry at the beginning and transitions into a semi-support near the end.

if dota2 get a flood from the retarded LOL community people will have retarded conceptions about how characters are 'supposed' to be played.
    the item recommendations and things are nice, but those are all things that are found out by players. not just things that are programmed.
    meta-gaming with items can have a big impact on how you play. chen building dagon and laining can be a disturbingly good semi-carry early game if he builds his nuke and slow before ult. and feeding off the other teams carries can lead to enough gold to transition into endgame support with ease.

all in all, i honestly don't think i would play it if its subscription based. i don't play dota regularly enough and i dont think most people will either.
    combine that with the other things i discussed and you have my opinions on the subject.

best case scenario: pay once and free to play. cosmetic **** and shop (it will exist) stays tasteful and not overly flashy or to the point that you cant tell who the character is (with over a hundred characters this would be ****ing annoying if they all had 3 skins or even 2)
    the community cant get any more hostile from dota1 (i dont mind) i just hope it dosen't get more retarded (would be hard, but i think LOLtards could do it)
    Yeahh... When I ask a lot of friends what kind of roles they like in LoL they say, "dedicated tank" I am just like, wut. Hopefully icefrog and valve serve well to the DotA 1 name.

isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I played Dota for years, played so much it affected my school when I first started college (srs). I was so good too, was playing in all the leagues on west, joined DXDi when it first came out and would constantly Inhouse and scrim with high skill players like the former x6 and hai2u (later sponsored by x6 too).
    Had a friend that was vouched in both IHCS2 and IHCS1 and apparently knew Fear pretty well.

Since I quit I started playing LoL, but I've been waiting for Dota2 for a while now.

tl;dr= i wanna dota 2
    Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent.

Originally Posted by isaac_m View Post
    I played Dota for years, played so much it affected my school when I first started college (srs). I was so good too, was playing in all the leagues on west, joined DXDi when it first came out and would constantly Inhouse and scrim with high skill players like the former x6 and hai2u (later sponsored by x6 too).
    Had a friend that was vouched in both IHCS2 and IHCS1 and apparently knew Fear pretty well.

Since I quit I started playing LoL, but I've been waiting for Dota2 for a while now.

tl;dr= i wanna dota 2
    I feels you on that one bro haha, my cousin was always playing Dota when he was a little kid and I was just like its a stupid game *was a starcraft**** and as I got older I got away from SC and went onto MMOs and that stole my life. And then my friends intro'd me to HON and i was like okay ill try it, got addicted and now I too am waiting for Dota 2... Got some beta's up on www.dota2spot.com, gonna update it daily with new competitions to get some. I just wish I knew someone that had one to invite me

Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Where in the world are people getting the idea that it's going to be subscription based? This thread is the first time I've heard this.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am hooked on LOL so ill try out DOTA 2 when it comes out but if i have to pay to play no waii i will do it. I will stick with LOL...
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500) Fishmin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    I am hooked on LOL so ill try out DOTA 2 when it comes out but if i have to pay to play no waii i will do it. I will stick with LOL...
    Lettuce be reality here

How much money have you spent on LoL so far?

I actually just got my Dota 2 key three weeks ago. I enjoyth it 8D ASny of you brahs get it yet?

TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000)
    sure it will cost something ...what do you expect lol ? and yes, looking forward to it, yes been playing DotA with rl matesfor years now, yes will play DotA 2 with mates and yes i could use a spare dota 2 beta invite, so if some1 has one left....
    forever cutting

ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive been playing dota since before all-stars. surprise surprise i don't have a key. it seems like you needed to play lol or some hon to get in almost.

i seriously cry watching lol/hon players playing this game. no hate but its entirely different game then both, and they keep raging and saying **** should be changed without actually playing enough to understand how the details work.

oh well, im not at a computer i could play it at until the 15th anyway

if any brahs wanna hit me up with a key that would be sick. ill probably hand em out on the misc if i get some because other dota communities are just full of the most retarded whiny *******s you will ever meet.

looking forward to it so much, just a fresh view.

the heros i wanna see the most atm: Lycan, Terrorblade, Obsidian Destroyer, Dusa, PitLord, Keeper and of course Io (for dat OP gankin time nomsaying?)

love the heros so far, and im happy that they didnt put in auras on heros feet, i love the nice clean visuals

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i seriously cry watching lol/hon players playing this game. no hate but its entirely different game then both, and they keep raging and saying **** should be changed without actually playing enough to understand how the details work.
    Why would you cry about seeing HoN players playing Dota2? If it weren't for HoN I probably wouldn't have gotten my beta key. Hell, I know a few very good HoN players that switched over to Dota2 and they're also very good at Dota2. You do realize it's a beta correct? People are supposed to rage and say things need change, that's how you create BALANCE. There are some imbalances and bugs that people SHOULD cry about. The other day I lost a game due to Beastmaster abuse, I wasn't crying but a tear did start to form. Reason being was bug abuse, if you get blink on Beastmaster you can throw axes, blink away and axes will remain in their "return zone" and continue dealing damage while being invisible. Had some douche do this to all 3 of our lanes so he just kept melting the creep waves and we couldn't leave base, lost the game because of it. However, it's a beta and things like that are to be expected.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God people are awful at Dota 2 in the beta. Seriously like...worse than people in HoN.

if someone wants beta access send me PM
    Last edited by SteelSS; 12-06-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuuck anyone know when its up again?
    Last edited by Archheretic; 12-06-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    Former no-avi anonymous

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Why would you cry about seeing HoN players playing Dota2? If it weren't for HoN I probably wouldn't have gotten my beta key. Hell, I know a few very good HoN players that switched over to Dota2 and they're also very good at Dota2. You do realize it's a beta correct? People are supposed to rage and say things need change, that's how you create BALANCE. There are some imbalances and bugs that people SHOULD cry about. The other day I lost a game due to Beastmaster abuse, I wasn't crying but a tear did start to form. Reason being was bug abuse, if you get blink on Beastmaster you can throw axes, blink away and axes will remain in their "return zone" and continue dealing damage while being invisible. Had some douche do this to all 3 of our lanes so he just kept melting the creep waves and we couldn't leave base, lost the game because of it. However, it's a beta and things like that are to be expected.
    im glad to see hon players come over, and i know that bugs need fixing.

im talking more about the elements of the game that are specifically DOTA that people complain about. like no conceit option and no manabars on heros.

to me these two things add to the experience but i keep hearing people complain about them.

no conceit forces you to fight, hardly ever is a game of dota truly and utterly lost. and making you mentally keep track of other heros mana once you check it is another element that requires you to keep in your head what they can still do.

for example running into a luna in the woods alone you will attack her without fear, but if you can see she has no mana immediately you would panic and run. it creates this interesting paradigm that i dont think new players truly appreciate yet.

its just that dota is an old and rich game, and certain things are a way because they are interesting. ide like to see hon players (to a lesser extent the dont complain as much) and LoL players make a greater effort to get to know dota first

dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fishmin View Post
    Lettuce be reality here

How much money have you spent on LoL so far?
    $0 since it's free...
    Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Mavericks - Washington Wizards - Bayern Munich

Any brahs wanna play? PM me your steam pls

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SteelSS View Post
    God people are awful at Dota 2 in the beta. Seriously like...worse than people in HoN.

if someone wants beta access send me PM
    Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    Any brahs wanna play? PM me your steam pls
    dowantdowantdowantdowantdowant

PM'd you guys

edit: steam ID is XIII but some people can't add me unless they search my original sign-up email, drjoker55@yahoo.ca
    Last edited by FinalCountdown; 12-06-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    steam id is ocnblitz i rarely play because of the dismal skill level

i'm joshgodlyp
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im glad to see hon players come over, and i know that bugs need fixing.

im talking more about the elements of the game that are specifically DOTA that people complain about. like no conceit option and no manabars on heros.

to me these two things add to the experience but i keep hearing people complain about them.

no conceit forces you to fight, hardly ever is a game of dota truly and utterly lost. and making you mentally keep track of other heros mana once you check it is another element that requires you to keep in your head what they can still do.

for example running into a luna in the woods alone you will attack her without fear, but if you can see she has no mana immediately you would panic and run. it creates this interesting paradigm that i dont think new players truly appreciate yet.

its just that dota is an old and rich game, and certain things are a way because they are interesting. ide like to see hon players (to a lesser extent the dont complain as much) and LoL players make a greater effort to get to know dota first
    Well, I do agree about the mana bars, I'm not sure why they aren't in the game. Also, the option to concede would be nice as long as you can't do it too early. The thing you're forgetting is that it's a beta. Beta's aren't made to be the funnest games possible, they're made and then they make tweaks to it before a final version which I'm sure will have all these little things. And come on, you know that running into a Luna is just silly, I think you're probably one of those players who AFK farms 20 minutes with a support hero and doesn't buy a single ward
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keen to play with miscers if anyone can offer a beta key =) play hon atm but pheeening dota 2!

Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kinda cool that you can watch other peoples games, if you are playing bad you can be sure atleast 10 people are loling at you in observer mode.
    Btw I dont have any keys =/
    Last edited by Archheretic; 12-07-2011 at 03:33 AM.
    Former no-avi anonymous

Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post
    steam id is ocnblitz i rarely play because of the dismal skill level

i'm joshgodlyp
    z0mgz joshp ;o you been playing at all? whenever I go on your stream brah youre just playing HON and dumpstering 8D. add me brah peteyyytran/peteyyytran@gmail.com i will add you when i get back tonight after gym breh

and yes brahs no keys sorry