cobaltcs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Little under a year progress/need advice

Hey, long time lurker here showing my progress after 10 months. I've been doing p90x (cant afford membership to gym and already graduated college) and a low carb keto diet. I'm eating roughly 1700 calories a day and exercising 5-6 days/week. I was now 5'11 and 175 lbs, now down to 150 lbs.

I'm pretty satisfied with my progress but have no idea how to get rid of my stomach flab. I've been doing abs (mostly ab ripper x from p90x) 3 days a week but cant seem to target my lower abdominals to make the loose lower stomach go away. Question is what should I be doing eating-wise and exercise-wise to get rid of my lower stomach flab? Thanks for the help!
    Attached Images

Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madbrad70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It takes time, your making progress so just keep doing what your doing. One thing that has helped me is intermittent fasting. Check out leangains.com and you can learn more about it. IT has helped me drop 4lbs of fat last month while gaining 2lbs of muscle. Doing the program is great for because i find it hard to get all my macros in each day and rarely go over.

4 touchdowns in one game FenderElectrics's Avatar
    FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can't spot target fat loss. 5'11'' and 150 is very light, IMO you need to bulk up and add some muscle to your frame. I would personally find some kind of gym for $20 or so a month (if you just graduated college surely you can find SOME work for a few dollars here and there, a gym membership is inexpensive and very worth it) and join it. You can keep doing p90x but personally a gym that allows you to do deadlifts/squats/bench press/OHP etc is way more valuable especially when trying to bulk and add muscle.

Just my two cents.
    Log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153108621

Meet Results:
    352/220/407...979
    385/237/424...1046
    402/253/457...1112
    419/260/474...1153

"Be quick or be dead!" - Iron Maiden

\m/ >_< \m/

Originally Posted by Madbrad70 View Post
    It takes time, your making progress so just keep doing what your doing. One thing that has helped me is intermittent fasting. Check out leangains.com and you can learn more about it. IT has helped me drop 4lbs of fat last month while gaining 2lbs of muscle. Doing the program is great for because i find it hard to get all my macros in each day and rarely go over.
    Thanks will read up on it!

Originally Posted by FenderElectrics View Post
    You can't spot target fat loss. 5'11'' and 150 is very light, IMO you need to bulk up and add some muscle to your frame. I would personally find some kind of gym for $20 or so a month (if you just graduated college surely you can find SOME work for a few dollars here and there, a gym membership is inexpensive and very worth it) and join it. You can keep doing p90x but personally a gym that allows you to do deadlifts/squats/bench press/OHP etc is way more valuable especially when trying to bulk and add muscle.

Just my two cents.
    I know this probably sounds retarded but I am worried that if I bulk ill add more fat to my stomach area. I will try to look for a gym membership because I know I need to start doing some squats lol. Thx for the advice.

fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatlazyslob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hit the weights. You still got that flab because of the lack thereof. You should bulk now like the other poster mentioned.

If I reach 160lb I will bulk, I don't care about flab once I hit that low, you should too. I lost 20lb in the past 3months, still got a flab, but that's just the cards you are dealt with.

Edit : Also the college you graduated from, don't they have a gym? Can't alumni get access to that gym at a discount?

Originally Posted by fatlazyslob View Post
    Hit the weights. You still got that flab because of the lack thereof. You should bulk now like the other poster mentioned.

If I reach 160lb I will bulk, I don't care about flab once I hit that low, you should too. I lost 20lb in the past 3months, still got a flab, but that's just the cards you are dealt with.

Edit : Also the college you graduated from, don't they have a gym? Can't alumni get access to that gym at a discount?
    They did have a gym but I moved 4 hrs away so that is not an option. Thx for the input I will look into bulking to build up some mass