Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They all on dat dere mustard time.

♕*British Crew*♕

ProStacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    op tried to do a bicep curl, but he thought it was hard and it made his arm hurt so he put the dumbell down.

Then op went on the treadmill, but after two minutes running at 8kph he felt out of breath and hot, so he turned it off and went home.

The obvious answer is that all bodybuilders and marathon runners are not fit and healthy, but are in fact on drugs.

datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can bodybuild no matter what, genetics may make it go faster or slower but you can always get bigger or lose more fat, hard work is the best thing you can do. just dont give up. bodybuilders dont just take some steroids then sit on the couch for the rest of the day. even with steroids they still have to go to the gym and work really hard. people who dont believe you can achieve your goals without cheating just dont have the will power to keep trying
    Indian guy at the gym while im doing shrugs (In a thick Indian accent):
    "My parents told me I can do any excercise that I want as long as I do not bust a nut, and I tell you, that looks like a nutbuster to me"

aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by datpbguy View Post
    you can bodybuild no matter what, genetics may make it go faster or slower but you can always get bigger or lose more fat, hard work is the best thing you can do. just dont give up. bodybuilders dont just take some steroids then sit on the couch for the rest of the day. even with steroids they still have to go to the gym and work really hard. people who dont believe you can achieve your goals without cheating just dont have the will power to keep trying
    wut

I never said that you can't achieve good results, I never said that because your genetics are not good, then you should give up, all I said is that people on this forum, for the most part, have unrealistic expectations of what they can actually achieve, especially considering that a large population of bb.com users are on roids, and pretty much all the bodybuilders in the top 20 bodyspaces are or were on roids at some point

Lots of people on this forum who are known to have a goody physique are or were on roids at some points, especially the ones who are admired by many, and considered insipirations, obviously they would never say that they are using or used sterons, if they did, they would lose the respect of everyone, only a few people such as Zyzz were straight from the beginning about their steron use

All im saying is that you will never look like those guys, unless you are willing to jump on dat dere bicycle

Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000)
    bodybuilders are lazy as fuark, workout 40 mins 4 times a week that is it.

Yep, they got that big by taking roids and not doing any sh*t at all. Idiot

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aizen158 View Post
    wut

I never said that you can't achieve good results, I never said that because your genetics are not good, then you should give up, all I said is that people on this forum, for the most part, have unrealistic expectations of what they can actually achieve, especially considering that a large population of bb.com users are on roids, and pretty much all the bodybuilders in the top 20 bodyspaces are or were on roids at some point

Lots of people on this forum who are known to have a goody physique are or were on roids at some points, especially the ones who are admired by many, and considered insipirations, obviously they would never say that they are using or used sterons, if they did, they would lose the respect of everyone, only a few people such as Zyzz were straight from the beginning about their steron use

All im saying is that you will never look like those guys, unless you are willing to jump on dat dere bicycle
    So in 2-3 years i wont have a physique comparable to Zyzz without sterons? I disagree.

chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think genetics play a huge role if u wanna get huge. but i think if u lift steady for alot of years and eat right u will get in good shape.

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Truthfully, a very small fraction of the population ever hit their genetic ceilings and most people lack the dedication necessary to even come CLOSE.

OP, why not try training, eating and resting properly for oh say, two years before you make stupid statements.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    Truthfully, a very small fraction of the population ever hit their genetic ceilings and most people lack the dedication necessary to even come CLOSE.
    I will certainly agree with this but at the same time, it's frustrating seeing some random with 1 year of screwing around the gym with no idea what they're doing, yet plenty of results due to genetics, come on here and call out everyone else for "not being dedicated."

Sure everyone is capable of achieving a good physique, but even with 100% dedication they can still end up taking twice as long as another who is half as dedicated.
    Yet at the end of the day, the one with genetics will claim that the hard worker only took so long because he "wasn't dedicated enough."

Just because a person accomplishes something doesn't give them the right to insult the hard work of others who aren't there yet.

SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Professional bodybuilders are some of the most conditioned and disciplined athletes on the planet. If you think BB's in the IFBB just sit around on the couch and eat potato chips then you clearly have no idea how much dedication and work it takes to achieve those physiques. Sure performance enhancing drugs are "cheating" but for a professional bodybuilder there really is no other way, not in today's world. I do not condone the use of Pro-Hormones for those other than people who require it for TRT, but if someone wants to use them it's their own choice. And saying 50% of the members on this forum use "roids" is a gross overstatement. Most of the people here just want to improve their lives and look good with their clothes off.

SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JaymzZz View Post
    I will certainly agree with this but at the same time, it's frustrating seeing some random with 1 year of screwing around the gym with no idea what they're doing, yet plenty of results due to genetics, come on here and call out everyone else for "not being dedicated."

Sure everyone is capable of achieving a good physique, but even with 100% dedication they can still end up taking twice as long as another who is half as dedicated.
    Yet at the end of the day, the one with genetics will claim that the hard worker only took so long because he "wasn't dedicated enough."

Just because a person accomplishes something doesn't give them the right to insult the hard work of others who aren't there yet.
    I sympathize with you, but we all know the world isn't fair. There are too many people trying to compare one athlete to another, when no one is genetically identical. My total T was 252 @ 24 years old last time I got it checked, that's ****ty if you don't know. But I continue to train and overcome my "bad genetics"

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JaymzZz View Post

So we're on the same page.
    Honestly in the last four months i've had to reevaluate how i see my genetics.

I had been using them as an excuse for a long time and i suspect many others do the same thing.

Four months of experimenting with with diet and dedicated lifting will do wonders for most people's "genetics" which is why i hate these weak whiners out there

aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    So in 2-3 years i wont have a physique comparable to Zyzz without sterons? I disagree.
    if it was that easy, then everyone would be on your nuts, as people were on zyzz's due to his aesthetics, any ******* can be 6'1 and 200lbs, but few have the genetics too look aesthetic at that weight and height

zyzz was 6'1 and 205lbs with steroids

I clearly said that the most you can get is 6'1 and 200lbs ripped, 2 or pounds give or take

There's a lot of 5'11 200-225 lbs guys with 10-12% body fat on the Internet. In reality, their "10-12%" body fat is more like 15% body fat or more. Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting. Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think. Talk to me again when you get in contest shape

if it was that easy, then everyone would be on your nuts, as people were on zyzz's due to his aesthetics, any ******* can be 6'1 and 200lbs, but few have the genetics too look aesthetic at that weight and height

I clearly said that the most you can get is 6'1 and 200lbs ripped, 2 or pounds give or take

There's a lot of 5'11 200-225 lbs guys with 10-12% body fat on the Internet. In reality, their "10-12%" body fat is more like 15% body fat or more. Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting. Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think. Talk to me again when you get in contest shape
    I WISH I COULD NEG YOU... you have no idea.

I WISH I COULD NEG YOU... you have no idea.
    come at me bro
    Last edited by aizen158; 10-03-2011 at 03:08 PM.

come at me bro
    bro, just behave yourself.
    You seem like you have some sort of point to prove, but what it is and to whom is not quite certain.

Regardless, you are new here and maybe want to make some friends before you go shooting off about how great you are.
    This is a community, not a "you vs everyone" board.

I'm going to place my vote and say you may just be one of the most negative individuals on the planet. And you are truly a "troll" to these forums. all of your knowledge is based solely on google searches and no real life experience. I'd really like to see "Ivsteven" come at you, would be a sight.

Rise Up From Muspelheim cdeffenbaugh's Avatar
    cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bro, just behave yourself.
    You seem like you have some sort of point to prove, but what it is and to whom is not quite certain.

Regardless, you are new here and maybe want to make some friends before you go shooting off about how great you are.
    This is a community, not a "you vs everyone" board.

This guys a true hero comedic troll I love how he wastes his time trying to save bodybuilding and give us his mighty knowledge on something that he seems to hate, kind of ironic this guy is a true legend. congrats aizen

Originally Posted by SamWatson87 View Post
    I'm going to place my vote and say you may just be one of the most negative individuals on the planet. And you are truly a "troll" to these forums. all of your knowledge is based solely on google searches and no real life experience. I'd really like to see "Ivsteven" come at you, would be a sight.
    So basically you guys are mad because, I got the balls to say it in front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all
    I just get on the mic and spit it and whether you like to admit it I just **** it better than ninety percent of you miscers out can
    Then you wonder how can miscers eat up these threads like ******s

What are you gonna do neg me *******? I dont care. You get your little power trips off of negging for no reason and commenting the threads of people who are your betters.

I also tried helping you on your other forum post, and all you did is shoot down everything I said, along with everything anyone else said. The only guy you agreed with is the one that "skimmed the post".

Did I say anything about negging you, now you are making threats toward people. Whatever man, good luck. All anyone was trying to do was help you, go get lipo and be happy, not my life.

So basically you guys are mad because, I got the balls to say it in front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all
    No sir.
    I am mad because you are generalizing and putting a label on everyone about what can or cannot be done.
    Obviously you are oblivious to everyone out there pre steroid like steve reeves and Sandow.
    But that is okay... you are basically using the idea of "impossible" as a crutch.

I just get on the mic and spit it and whether you like to admit it I just **** it better than ninety percent of you miscers out can
    Then you wonder how can miscers eat up these threas like ******s
    Emimen said these words. He is a lyrical genius, and you are a myna bird repeating what you saw online.

What are you gonna do neg me *******? I dont care. You get your little power trips off of negging for no reason and commenting the threads of people who are your betters.
    Welcome to the internet.
    Btw, its spelled "f aggot" or "f ag" with an f.
    But you know... the censor here keeps people such as yourself from polluting the board with crass insults.

Did I say anything about negging you, now you are making threats toward people. Whatever man, good luck. All anyone was trying to do was help you, go get lipo and be happy, not my life.
    Nah, he's referring to me.
    But the poor guy cannot get the direction where he aims his hatred straight.

I also tried helping you on your other forum post, and all you did is shoot down everything I said, along with everything anyone else said. The only guy you agreed with is the one that "skimmed the post".
    I clearly asked you why shouldnt I get lipo, when I clearly have the money to do it, and you didn't reply back

You didn't help me at all, I already knew everything you said, in fact, a skinny fat guy such as myself knows more than you do about anatomy, and considering english is my second language, it makes this ten times much more pathetic for you ... somehow you seem to believe that starvation mode exists and we all have the same amount of fat cells on the love handles just because we have a penis

I corrected you and you ignored my replies, probably because deep down, you kinda knew i was right all along

Rise Up From Muspelheim cdeffenbaugh's Avatar
    cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    guys relax aizen is a prophet and we should all actually be thanking him for enlightening us the fact that we will all remain losers and do nothing with our life's because nothing is possible

bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yet again someone saying that Layne etc isn't natty with absolutely nothing to show for their claims.

Why can't you people be more reserved and logical when it comes to calling people out when you have absolutely no idea about what they have done or been through to get to where they are.

Originally Posted by bonkerzzz View Post
    Yet again someone saying that Layne etc isn't natty with absolutely nothing to show for their claims.

Why can't you people be more reserved and logical when it comes to calling people out when you have absolutely no idea about what they have done or been through to get to where they are.
    I dont expect a 20 year old who probably still lives with his mama to know about life

[QUOTE=aizen158;760571613... somehow you seem to believe that starvation mode exists and we all have the same amount of fat cells on the love handles just because we have a penis

I corrected you and you ignored my replies, probably because deep down, you kinda knew i was right all along[/QUOTE]

I then clarified what I meant by starvation mode in the next post, muscle being used before fat, etc. But you chose to ignore that. And the whole Hips/Love handles things, I obviously know the difference, but I thought you were intelligent enough to understand context and not just argue hips/love handles for the sake of arguing semantics

And if you knew everything I said then why do you still blame genetics? You have the muscle mass of a 12 year old girl, no matter how much you cut your body won't allow you to get rid of that fat, unless you go to extremes. I told you to eat and lift, and that's what anyone else will tell you. Like I said man, good luck. Lipo is what you really want since there are obviously no other options. You are genetically ****ed and there is nothing you can do. There, I told you what you wanted to hear.

Learning new tricks HenryMiller's Avatar
    HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000) HenryMiller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hm. Some negative feelings here, and not without provocations!

Stepping back for a minute from all the hard feelings, I'll bet that most of us agree that:
    1. Hard, thoughtful, consistent work in the gym, plus good nutrition, is going to have a marked impact for just about anyone;
    2. Genetics plays a big role, but none of us can know our limits until we test them. In bodybuilding, that means many years of committed work;
    3. Probably some big guys have done steroids. Maybe all the big pros have done so. Since we can't know for sure, why is it so important for us to judge?

For the "average" man, there is probably some limit to what can be achieved without some chemical help. A recent Men's Health says 17-1/2-inch arms is the limit. But, honestly, it's probably lower for some people and higher for others. Why obsess? Why insist on "knowing" why the next guy is bigger?
    Just sayin'.
    Experience is not what happens to a man, it's what a man does with what happens to him.
    - Aldous Huxley

My bb.com journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137425823