Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My girlfriend is a vegetarian looking for a multi, recommendations?

Here are the three I was looking at:

Nature's Way Alive! (kind of scared about the amount of vitamin A in this product) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nw/al.html

Opti-Women http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/women.html

NOW Eve http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/eve.html

If there's anything I'm missing please let me know
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another one to look at is called Simply One. I don't see it on BB.com so here is a direct link to their site. http://www.supernutritionusa.com/pro...one_women.html
    You may delay, but time will not - Ben Franklin

Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was on Pharmacist Suzy Cohen's ******** page, advice for vegetarians:

If you're a vegetarian who consumes a lot of tofu and bean curd, you are at risk for severe mineral deficiencies b/c these foods contain A LOT of phytic acid, a substance that blocks mineral uptake.
    The results of eating too much of these fermented foods can be calcium, magnesium, zinc and/or iron deficiency. You should consider a dietary supplement to restore these nutrients, such as "Trace Minerals" or "Hawaiian Spirulina." Either one of these will help restore lost minerals over the course of time.

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there is a chance Opti-Women and NOW Eve are not vegetarian.

Magnesium stearate and stearic acid can be either plant or animal derived.