zhanglshi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bulking and cutting plan?

Hi,

Would this bulking and cutting plan work? To put on muscle over two years.

So lets say I do either track(i run the mile so mid-long distance) OR wrestling for the winter season. That would be my cutting session.

During off-season, I will do my bulking session. I would clean bulk, lift heavy, and do a reasonable amount of cardio.

Let's say during my bulking session, I gain around 10-12 pounds of muscle (probably a small percantage of this would be fat). And during my cutting season, I lose around 4-6 pounds of muscle (likewise). If I do this for this year and next year, do you guys think I'd be able to put on 10-12 pounds of muscle (likewise) in total? My main concern is, how much muscle do you guys think I would be losing during my track OR wrestling season? Can anyone suggest a plan for me to not lose weight during my sport season? My goal here is to put on a decent amount of muscle.

comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by zhanglshi View Post
    Hi,

Would this bulking and cutting plan work? To put on muscle over two years.

So lets say I do either track(i run the mile so mid-long distance) OR wrestling for the winter season. That would be my cutting session.

During off-season, I will do my bulking session. I would clean bulk, lift heavy, and do a reasonable amount of cardio.

Let's say during my bulking session, I gain around 10-12 pounds of muscle (probably a small percantage of this would be fat). And during my cutting season, I lose around 4-6 pounds of muscle (likewise). If I do this for this year and next year, do you guys think I'd be able to put on 10-12 pounds of muscle (likewise) in total? My main concern is, how much muscle do you guys think I would be losing during my track OR wrestling season? Can anyone suggest a plan for me to not lose weight during my sport season? My goal here is to put on a decent amount of muscle.
    i think you should be cutting while running track and bulking while wrestling instead. It just makes more sense.
    4-14-11 - 260lbs
    6-26-11 - 228lbs
    7-23-11 - 222lbs
    8-06-11 - 220lbs
    8-20-11 - 217lbs
    9-20-11 - 211lbs

Goal by 12-1-11 - 190lbs