Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 6'2", 211 lbs
    bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit bsily's BodySpace

Question How to escalate with girl who's sexually inexperienced/shy?

Hey so there's this girl I've known for about two months now. We've hung out 5 or so times. The first hangout it was just me and her and I got plenty of touching but as I went for kiss when leaving, her mom shows up from nowhere. The next couple meetings it was me her and some of her friends just at football games or whatever. Well last night, she invited me to her friends house where there'd be like 8 people. I gave her a ride there and we ended up doing a bonfire. There was a guy there who used to like her a while back and she shot him down so it was awkward betweenthem. So me and her went away from the group and talked. And we ended up cuddling kinda on a couch alone. She's always been really shy with touching and stuff but allows me to and later on will text me saying she liked it. Well anyway, no kiss or anything so far but everybody there assumed we had a thing. I give her a ride home and i get out to take her to her door. I hugged her then went infor the kiss. She smiles, we both laugh and I make fun of her for being so awkward. We day a couple dumb joking stuff to each other, then I go for it again and she kissed me back. So I was thinking, FINALLY! So I would usually never take that long to kiss a girl, but whatever. She texted me like 20 minutes after I left and said*
    "Took you long enough!(;"
    I sent back something along the lines of, "yeah tell me about, I'll be sure to do it more"*
    She seemed really happy and all. So now that I got the kiss, I'm wondering how to escalate further with her. Makeout I can see for sure the next time I get her alone. It's just she seems really shy and traditional and I have to do the everything, so it's hard to tell how receptive she is.*

I dont wanna blow it with her now, so what should I do to go further? When we're making out do I just start putting my hands up her shirt and go from there? Just need some advice guys. Also this is srs, no trolling.
    I rep back.

Extreme Shirtless Pooping Crew

Avi is pre-lifting days you phaguettes.

Stats: 6'0", 165 lbs
    Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bosniaque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Bosniaque's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bsily View Post
    so what should I do to go further? When we're making out do I just start putting my hands up her shirt and go from there?
    This. Just look how she responds to it.

bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsily has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit bsily's BodySpace
    By the way, idk why, but in my town, it's pretty much expected that the guy ask the girl to be exclusive no matter how much the girl wants to ask. I want to ask her to be exclusive, so I should I soon?
    I rep back.

Broseidon of the Brocean YoBroseidon's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 169 lbs
    YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoBroseidon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YoBroseidon's BodySpace
    By the way, idk why, but in my town, it's pretty much expected that the guy ask the girl to be exclusive no matter how much the girl wants to ask. I want to ask her to be exclusive, so I should I soon?
    It's like that everywhere bro.

The general rule is to wait as long as possible - it keeps them on the edge. Plus, if shes as shy as you say, she won't get with any other guys for a while.
    But don't wait too long - she'll think you just want a hookup.
    *Texas Crew*
    *Instagram Crew*
    *SnapChat Crew*
    *All My Usernames are The Same Crew*
    *Internet Marketing Crew*
    *D1 Swimmer Crew*

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xOdin's BodySpace
    Don't ask her to be exclusive, that's some high school ****. Find excuses to get physical. Touch her hair and ask her if she dyed it, feel her hands; ask her if she uses moisturizer. once you go in for the kiss there is not point in not making out. get close and make sure your at an angle where your bodies can rub. If she seems shy just guide her hands and just keep getting more sexual. it's too easy

Stats: 6'3", 220 lbs
    mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mercenary187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit mercenary187's BodySpace
    Get her drunk.

Stats: 6'7", 240 lbs
    sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sixfootsix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sixfootsix's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mercenary187 View Post
    Get her drunk.
    Make out and grab her ass, thighs, back whatever and pull her towards u forcefully. Take control of her.

Move ur hands from her ass to her inner thighs, vag area and rub. Shell get wet.

Take ur **** off, her shirt off. Then when ur rubbing just unbottun her pants. She will either let u or not.
    Anti fat girl crew
    Lone wolf crew
    Looks like a Dick crew

Anti-Feminist Crew

*Dark Side Crew*

Visit bsily's BodySpace

Question

Thanks guys.

So I got invited by a friend to their house and there were about 20 people there, and he mentioned the girl i got a thing for was there and would've invited me but I mentioned I might have plans. We had had hung out just the night before and she pretty much focused on me most of the night and then I got the kiss. But last night when I went over there she was just doing her thing cuz all her girlfriends and what not were there and I just talked to my guy friends and whoever else. So I talked to her some and got us to cuddle and stuff on a couch when the crowd was thinning out, but other than that I was a little upset how little attention I got considering how much she gave me the night before with a lot of the same people. She wasn't going for guys or anything, but I was just disappointed. Around 2am when we all left I gave her a ride home since I was the only one who drove by her house headin home. On the drive I jokingly mentioned that she ditched me and what not and she said its cuz she wasnt expecting me to go since she thought I had other plans and she was just hanging out with her friends and she apologized and said she felt bad. I just said it was cool and that I'd probably do the same thing if the roles were reversed. I got her laughing some more then when I let her out I got out, hugged her and got a little longer of a kiss than the night before but no makeout or anything yet(we both were in a rush cuz it was way past both our curfews).

So I was trying to not give a fk about it last night but I couldn't help it. Looking back I can understand the situation and I just should worry about it cuz just the night before she spent nearly the whole time with me. I've also come to the conclusion that she doesn't like to show much affection around other people. When we were in much smaller group she let me do whatever and liked it but if there were quite a few people around she still did stuff but tried to keep it censored for public? Idk haha.

Oh and when I said she was shy, I meant sexually. She's pretty outgoing around friends and me, jus shy with intimacy and what not.

So her sports season ends next week and mine ends in a month, but I have night practices and hers were afternoon so we could basically never hang during the week. According to her close friend, she wants me to ask her out anytime after her season is over cuz we'll be able to be together more often. So I'm assuming hanging out with her after school would mean we wouldn't be around all of her friends. I mean, I like all of them and I'm even friends with a few of them, but its basically one big cockblock.

So whenever I ask her out, do I go to her house and stuff where we can be alone and do stuff?
    I rep back.

Stats: 5'8", 125 lbs
    asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) asianguyyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit asianguyyo's BodySpace
    Not much to say, other than that was a really cute story. Have fun with her and don't break her heart.

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by asianguyyo View Post
    Not much to say, other than that was a really cute story. Have fun with her and don't break her heart.
    Hahaha, you kid right?
    I rep back.

Stats: 5'6", 151 lbs
    yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit yaz_rulz's BodySpace
    Is she indian?
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by yaz_rulz View Post
    Is she indian?
    Nah haha, just sexually awkward and shy.

It's funny cuz she's like 7-8/10 but doesn't get too many guys going after her nor does she go after hardly any. All her friends say I'm the only one right now and I get asked regularly if we're dating yet. So I guess I will soon.

But how da fk do you guys ask chicks to be your girlfriend? Everytime I think about it in my head it sounds dumb lol
    I rep back.

yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yaz_rulz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

It's funny cuz she's like 7-8/10 but doesn't get too many guys going after her nor does she go after hardly any. All her friends say I'm the only one right now and I get asked regularly if we're dating yet. So I guess I will soon.

But how da fk do you guys ask chicks to be your girlfriend? Everytime I think about it in my head it sounds dumb lol
    At times.. you really don't need to ask.. it is understood.. When you both start saying I love you n shit.. thats pretty much it..
    Just do what u r doing and you are good.. post pics of the chick.. wanna see how ur 7-8/10 looks like..
    AMC

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    At times.. you really don't need to ask.. it is understood.. When you both start saying I love you n shit.. thats pretty much it..
    Just do what u r doing and you are good.. post pics of the chick.. wanna see how ur 7-8/10 looks like..
    I'm confused by what you mean about the "at times, you don't need to ask, it is understood" what are you referring to?

And alright, but keep in mind we're both 16, but I can try to get a pic for the misc.
    I rep back.

Stats: 5'6", 147 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3741
    Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boxerz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Boxerz's BodySpace

i take it your from a small town and since you're young, it's hard not to think about her a lot. just keep being funny yet aggressive because you keep saying she's shy. what are you gonna do, let her be the one making the moves? it won't happen, sounds like you're making the right moves but she said took you long enough so i'm pretty sure she likes you and wants you. if you make a move and she's not ready, it's not gonna ruin things... unless you rape her, you're not a rapist are you?
    Never forget where you came from.

I'm confused by what you mean about the "at times, you don't need to ask, it is understood" what are you referring to?

And alright, but keep in mind we're both 16, but I can try to get a pic for the misc.
    I meant we don't need to ask the girl to be ur gf at times..
    AMC

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Boxerz View Post
    i take it your from a small town and since you're young, it's hard not to think about her a lot. just keep being funny yet aggressive because you keep saying she's shy. what are you gonna do, let her be the one making the moves? it won't happen, sounds like you're making the right moves but she said took you long enough so i'm pretty sure she likes you and wants you. if you make a move and she's not ready, it's not gonna ruin things... unless you rape her, you're not a rapist are you?

Eh, our towns not that small haha. There's other girls I could get with, but this girls the only one worth making a gf.

And yeah I honestly think if I got her alone and starting making out and slowly went further, she wouldn't stop me. I just gotta get that alone time man. And nope, no rapist sir haha.
    I rep back.

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    I meant we don't need to ask the girl to be ur gf at times..
    Oh I see. Well one of her friends suggested I just send a relationship request on facebook, but that seems lame. We got a break coming up this week where we get off school for two weeks, so I'll have plenty of opportunity to ask her to be gf and get further with her.

Jus curious, but have y'all ever had girls who when they're around their friends won't be too affectionate, but will when y'all are more alone?
    I rep back.

Oh I see. Well one of her friends suggested I just send a relationship request on facebook, but that seems lame. We got a break coming up this week where we get off school for two weeks, so I'll have plenty of opportunity to ask her to be gf and get further with her.

Jus curious, but have y'all ever had girls who when they're around their friends won't be too affectionate, but will when y'all are more alone?
    lol.. relationship status is a clear no.. hmm yea.. shy girls don't show affection as much brah.. they like privacy n shit.. GL OP!
    AMC

ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000) ArrozConPollo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit ArrozConPollo's BodySpace
    You are both young, she likes you and you like her, potential gf material. Sexual **** will happen as time progresses. If she is shy odds are she could also be a virgin. Either or when she if comfortable with you it will happen.

Stats: 5'8", 200 lbs
    bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bassinyoface has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bassinyoface's BodySpace
    buddy your fukin 16, maybe thats why shes shy.
    90kg Powerlifter
    *Brotherhood of Firefighters*

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ArrozConPollo View Post
    You are both young, she likes you and you like her, potential gf material. Sexual **** will happen as time progresses. If she is shy odds are she could also be a virgin. Either or when she if comfortable with you it will happen.
    Haha thanks for the advice man. And yeah it's so obvious shes a virgin. One, shes barely 16 and two, I'm like the only guy she hangs with she hasn't friendzoned forever.

But yeah I got a two week break where we can hang at each others houses alone, so I gotta do something.
    I rep back.

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    lol.. relationship status is a clear no.. hmm yea.. shy girls don't show affection as much brah.. they like privacy n shit.. GL OP!
    Yeah I knew it sounded dumb. I'll just make it official over break, all our friends are just waiting for it to happen.
    I rep back.

bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbbee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bbbee's BodySpace
    stop being a phaggot, and ask her out already.

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bassinyoface View Post
    buddy your fukin 16, maybe thats why shes shy.
    Yeah I know. It's just there's so many sluts who've had so much sex already at 16. It's actually kinda nice that shes inexperienced, and hasn't been around.
    I rep back.

Stats: 5'9", 174 lbs
    Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Incorrigible has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Incorrigible's BodySpace
    Good luck mate, she sounds like a decent girl. My gf is kinda shy with the sexy time shyte so I've had to be pretty forward about it all. We're getting there. Just bide your time and don't expect miracles too early on. Just slowly escalate. Put your hands places, etc etc. And kinda show her the way a bit, place her hands places too. Basically be the man.

EDIT: And it's better for her to stop you being forward than you not being forward. If you show you're ready, she will warm to that too, probably more quickly, and more comfortably. Drop hints and subtle remarks. I'm doing the no-fap October started in the main misc section and told the gf, added a few jokes and comments after that were pretty sexual, and got her on side more. Use situations to your advantage.

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Incorrigible View Post
    Good luck mate, she sounds like a decent girl. My gf is kinda shy with the sexy time shyte so I've had to be pretty forward about it all. We're getting there. Just bide your time and don't expect miracles too early on. Just slowly escalate. Put your hands places, etc etc. And kinda show her the way a bit, place her hands places too. Basically be the man.

EDIT: And it's better for her to stop you being forward than you not being forward. If you show you're ready, she will warm to that too, probably more quickly, and more comfortably. Drop hints and subtle remarks. I'm doing the no-fap October started in the main misc section and told the gf, added a few jokes and comments after that were pretty sexual, and got her on side more. Use situations to your advantage.
    Yeah I know what you mean. I'll probably be with her alone multiple times over break where I'll make sure to be forward and stuff. She's never stopped me from touching her anywhere, sometimes she'll smile or laugh cuz I'll do over the top stuff to get her in my arms and stuff.

So early on when we were talking she mentioned that she'd only done a makeout, and even that surprised me. But when I get her alone and start making out with her, should i wait a little while into it to start like feeling her legs and up her shirt and stuff. I don't wanna move TOO fast, but I'm not gonna sit around an do nothing. I don't wanna necessarily have sex right off the bat, cuz she's pretty new to all this, but I wanna be sexual somewhat. You think if i take my time touching while we're making out that she'll let me take her top off or something?

Thanks for all the tips so far man.
    I rep back.

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    Yeah I know what you mean. I'll probably be with her alone multiple times over break where I'll make sure to be forward and stuff. She's never stopped me from touching her anywhere, sometimes she'll smile or laugh cuz I'll do over the top stuff to get her in my arms and stuff.

So early on when we were talking she mentioned that she'd only done a makeout, and even that surprised me. But when I get her alone and start making out with her, should i wait a little while into it to start like feeling her legs and up her shirt and stuff. I don't wanna move TOO fast, but I'm not gonna sit around an do nothing. I don't wanna necessarily have sex right off the bat, cuz she's pretty new to all this, but I wanna be sexual somewhat. You think if i take my time touching while we're making out that she'll let me take her top off or something?

Thanks for all the tips so far man.
    bump
    I rep back.

★Reaching For The Stars★ tominho7's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tominho7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tominho7's BodySpace
    After making out with her for a while, direct her hand to your stomach and then after a while towards your crotch. Once she grabs the member her instincts should kick in. This move is pure money

And don't be scares to move TOO FAST. Cowardice is an anaphrodisiac
    Stupid people are Stupid!

Visit bsily's BodySpace
    Thanks for the advice man^^

So we were texting and we got on the topic of how when we were cuddling last night I was knocking her off the couch (small couch). And she was like, "We needed a bigger couch, or a bed! Not to be sexual but you know(;"

So basically, she wants to be in bed with me, and it was flirtatious, so good signs??
    I rep back.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast