huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)

MuscleTech Premium Whey Protein

Hey, so unknowingly a fedex package arrived at my door. So I opened it up and there was 5lbs of MuscleTech Premium Whey Protein. I gotta say a big thank you to MuscleTech for just sending this off to me! It was delivered to my home address and not my school address so it took a week for it to get down to me but its here and I decided to give it a shot!

Price: For $34 its a steal, I am not a sam's club member (Costco Member Here) so normally if I want a budget protein I choose muscle milk. But If I find a friend who has a sam's club membership I'd run real fast to grab it. Its a quality protein for the price and know you are getting a good product (say what you will about muscletech) but they have a reputation of quality, and now with all their newer products one for price too!
    Flavor: I got 5'lbs of chocolate, which I prefer over vanilla, I feel its easier to flavor a good chocolate than vanilla, let me say if your used to the muscle milk from costco its similar but at the same time a nice refresh it has more of a smooth chocolate taste to it. It's easy to go down and enjoyable.
    Profile: Can't really beat the profile for the price, Low fat, low carbs, no aspartame, and some nice amino acids!
    Mixibility:With a spoon and water it mixes, a little clumpy at first so you really need to go to town on it. With a shaker bottle not a single problem, and obviously with a blender there can't be a problem.
    Overall: This is a nice addition to the more expensive MuscleTech line, those who want a decent protein at an affordable price I recommend picking up 5lbs of chocolate and using it! You really can't go wrong with it!
    -HitTheRack.net-

HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Muscletech is the biggest joke in the supplement industry. I laughed out loud and almost choked on my kool-aid when I read "but they have a reputation for quality". Don't fall into the bottomless trap of muscletech advertising.

fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HereComesSWELL;
    Muscletech is the biggest joke in the supplement industry. I laughed out loud and almost choked on my kool-aid when I read "but they have a reputation for quality". Don't fall into the bottomless trap of muscletech advertising.
    I agree Muscletech does make some of the worst supplements, and their formulas are bad, plus the ridiculous claims and advertising they make about there products, but that doesn't mean they can't have "Good quality", plus this is just protein, if it's cheap and decent tasting why not buy it. Not a fan of muscletech at all but if you need cheap protein then why not get this?

HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HereComesSWELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I prefer not to go cheap, especially on protein, because that's just plain STUPID. Why waste your time? Why not spend an extra 10 bucks for 5 lbs of protein that will actually help you build muscle. I laugh at all you guys who buy protein based on taste and price. 5 lbs of ON Gold Standard - $45 bucks. 5 lbs of Iso-Sensation 93 - $45 (at *******************.com). I will gladly pay the extra 10 bucks for a tub of protein that'll probably last me about 2-3 months... i mean c'mon guys, are you all on welfare here? BUILD SOME MUSCLE.

fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HereComesSWELL;
    I prefer not to go cheap, especially on protein, because that's just plain STUPID. Why waste your time? Why not spend an extra 10 bucks for 5 lbs of protein that will actually help you build muscle. I laugh at all you guys who buy protein based on taste and price. 5 lbs of ON Gold Standard - $45 bucks. 5 lbs of Iso-Sensation 93 - $45 (at *******************.com). I will gladly pay the extra 10 bucks for a tub of protein that'll probably last me about 2-3 months... i mean c'mon guys, are you all on welfare here? BUILD SOME MUSCLE.
    "Why not spend an extra 10 bucks for 5 lbs of protein that will actually help you build muscle"... Protein is just protein, you won't notice better gains between protein X vs protein Y.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by huge908 View Post
    Hey, so unknowingly a fedex package arrived at my door. So I opened it up and there was 5lbs of MuscleTech Premium Whey Protein. I gotta say a big thank you to MuscleTech for just sending this off to me! It was delivered to my home address and not my school address so it took a week for it to get down to me but its here and I decided to give it a shot!

Price: For $34 its a steal, I am not a sam's club member (Costco Member Here) so normally if I want a budget protein I choose muscle milk. But If I find a friend who has a sam's club membership I'd run real fast to grab it. Its a quality protein for the price and know you are getting a good product (say what you will about muscletech) but they have a reputation of quality, and now with all their newer products one for price too!
    Flavor: I got 5'lbs of chocolate, which I prefer over vanilla, I feel its easier to flavor a good chocolate than vanilla, let me say if your used to the muscle milk from costco its similar but at the same time a nice refresh it has more of a smooth chocolate taste to it. It's easy to go down and enjoyable.
    Profile: Can't really beat the profile for the price, Low fat, low carbs, no aspartame, and some nice amino acids!
    Mixibility:With a spoon and water it mixes, a little clumpy at first so you really need to go to town on it. With a shaker bottle not a single problem, and obviously with a blender there can't be a problem.
    Overall: This is a nice addition to the more expensive MuscleTech line, those who want a decent protein at an affordable price I recommend picking up 5lbs of chocolate and using it! You really can't go wrong with it!
    I have been very impressed with muscletech's new line of products(black/yellow) advertising claims aside.

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I have been very impressed with muscletech's new line of products(black/yellow) advertising claims aside.
    Yeah they are coming out with stuff that is cost effective, lowering some of the rather ridiculous claims, and my favorite aspect is a fully disclosed label. We'll see what else they decide to come out with.
    -HitTheRack.net-

GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fish4thewin View Post
    "Why not spend an extra 10 bucks for 5 lbs of protein that will actually help you build muscle"... Protein is just protein, you won't notice better gains between protein X vs protein Y.
    Protein is just protein? Are you serious dude? Alright, buy some muscletech protein then.

Originally Posted by GiveHerBills View Post
    Protein is just protein? Are you serious dude? Alright, buy some muscletech protein then.
    Protein is just protein. Its like saying drinking 8 ounces of water in a cup will quench thirst more then if you were to drink 8 ounces of water from a bottle. Water=water... protein=protein.

Protein is just protein. Its like saying drinking 8 ounces of water in a cup will quench thirst more then if you were to drink 8 ounces of water from a bottle. Water=water... protein=protein.
    I disagree protein isn't protein, there are different forms of it, different ratio's they use, different filtration processes it. The argument should be that the majority of us will never notice the difference of using a different protein. Will it make a difference, possibly but minor, will it make a huge difference? Nope.
    -HitTheRack.net-

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by huge908 View Post

Thanks for the review bro! Glad you're enjoying the new protein offering...

Rob
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

Robgtfit4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I agree Muscletech does make some of the worst supplements, and their formulas are bad, plus the ridiculous claims and advertising they make about there products, but that doesn't mean they can't have "Good quality", plus this is just protein, if it's cheap and decent tasting why not buy it. Not a fan of muscletech at all but if you need cheap protein then why not get this?
    I agree for the price and quality why not? U can use the $ saved on on supplements! FYI not all their stuff sucks! I tried nuerocore and that **** is badass! No exaggeration!

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Robgtfit4life View Post
    I tried nuerocore and that **** is badass! No exaggeration!
    +1 ^^^

This man speaks the truth! (Not trying to hijack here .. just saying)
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is like saying eating Collagen-contained foods for protein all day=same profile as egg protein (eggs have a full AA profile)

learn the facts, not all proteins are created equals.

slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Just bought a bag of this at Sam's cause 5lbs for $34.95 is a hell of a deal. BCAA's in it as well which I like.

People arguing protein vs protein are grasping at straws. Please tell me how a more expensive bag of whey is so much better than this muscletech brand.

Panigale1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seriously...from experience and i know for a fact since it worked on me. Those Muscletech Cell tech works!! It make sense cause the ingredients they use for creatine includes all the right ingredients to have that results!

Muscle Growth And Strength Matrix
    Creatine Monohydrate 3.5g †
    Creatine HCl 1.5g †
    Cell-Volumizing Amino Acid Matrix
    Taurine 1g †
    L-Alanine 500mg †
    BCAA Matrix
    L-Leucine 500mg †
    L-Valine 250mg †
    L-Isoleucine 250mg †
    Lipoic-Tech™
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (Supplying R-ALA)

Compare to other creatine makers they do not include all of this but maybe one or 3 things added

In my early 40s, and i know what and what doesn't for my body. very sensitive.

Now back to protein......
    ARNOLD WHEY PROTEIN had theirs sold for 34 dollars total at samclub. Not anymore and i miss that chance. its 50 plus everywhere else. Muscle Tech whey protein 5lbs for 34dollars total now until jan 25 with instant saving and member price. Now folks...if you ask me Muscletech has been around for well over 15 years!!

Now those folks who says that muscle tech don't work usually never tried them or just do not see them much on bodybuilding.com etc. Most people say " oh they suck" and that is pretty much it . no back up reason but just advertizing. Those popular brands get paid to have their brand on top. Optimum Nutrition really spent their money well advertizing and getting the right athlete on its pay roll. Sure ON is an excellent products.

34 Dollars for a 5 lbs whey protein with bcaas , glutimines 57 servings and more. Whats not to like?!! Buy them already you fools!

Fact: Young folks tends to buy what is the most popular. This is a deal on a short period of time only . Just cause its price low now that does not mean its cheap.

Sure in the past Muscle tech does have this ridiculous claim on their packaged but after trying them all from a to z, Muscle tech does have an impact on my performance. not to their numbers they say or claim but enough to make me a believer. Everyone trains differently and results varies and most newbies or amatures work out like a cruise speed and expect to see big. Fat chance!
    Advertizing place a very important roll in making your product a hit or not. Not all got it and still learning the demographic.
    Last edited by Panigale1199; 01-22-2015 at 02:19 PM.